Join our server on Discord

Mirror's Edge
I don't know who all may have looked into this game but I just played the demo on Xbox 360 and had a blast with it so I thought I'd see what people think about it.

Mirror's Edge is a first person running game. You play the role of Faith, a runner, and you navigate the roof tops of the city, running, jumping, sliding through the environments...check out any videos on your favored game sites. Hands on the game has an impressive and addicting feel. It's really a good rush and blast to play.

Check it out!
I have payed the demo aswell. I want the game so badly.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
I've only ever seen trailers of it in the movies. It looks like an AWESOME game! I never knew they'd make a game that had extreme free-running in it!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The demo is just awsome. As the game is in first person it does not apeal to people looking at it in writen ads but doing rolls, jumping off skyscrapers to the ground if you want, it just so fun. Aswell as a neat combat system if FPS involved. The shooting is very tricky for the player but the gaurd/police/soldiers are masters at it.

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
I love how when you slide, roll, etc. you see the legs and arms move into position. And I love how the game feels, it feels like you'd expect sliding to, jumping to, etc.
I know. When I fist played the demo I was in a rare gamers zone which hobby gamers like myself get when they are on a roll in gamming over the past hours. It ende up me realy feeling like I was in the game. When I got his I felt the pain and stuff like that. IT IS FUN!!!

Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds