Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Queen's Castle: Antechamber)

The room was covered in armored corpses. Only five guards remained. Quarry was sweating a little, but other than that, he didn't have a scratch on him. Ardeal backed him up with his stolen sword.

"So, you two are more of a problem than I expected," the queen said as she floated down from the balcony.

"And so the evil bitch finally joins the ranks," Quarry remarked, his voice full of resentment.

"You'll regret that comment," she stated. "Attack!"

(Narastola: Main Street)

"Yeah, I guess we don't really have time for a lovely stroll through the city," Solia said disappointedly and let go of Faiz's paw. She turned to look up at him. "After we rescue my brother, you and I are going on a date, okay?" Without waiting for a reply, she marched on down the street, whistling a cheery tune. "Onward we march!" she exclaimed. Luckily, all the hustle and bustle surrounding her caused her not to draw attention to herself.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Narastola: Main Street)

Then, something strike his heart as he heard Solia's statement, he started to blush deeply. His heart beat really fast than normal rate. Mika slowly lean next to Faiz and grinding his shoulder while following Solia's back, smiling sheepishly. "Don't reject an offer, especially the offer came from a girl."

Faiz just keep himself silent, didn't want to let even one word, but deep inside his heart, he accept the offer.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Giant fan time. As one of the five remaining soldiers slashed at Quarry, Quarry covered himself with his fan and disappeared along with the fan so that the soldier merely slashed at the air. Ardeal took advantage of the soldier's disorientation and stabbed him in the heart. Meanwhile, Quarry was floating above the chamber on his giant fan. He turned it into two small fans and fell to the ground, but before he got there, he tossed the two fans which decapitated two more soldiers. As he landed, he caught both fans.

"And that's all they wrote," Quarry stated.

The queen growled. "Intego," she chanted as green spheres surrounded the remaining two soldiers. "And for luck: Invalesco!" The soldiers's muscles grew until they broke out of the armor and their swords glowed bright red. They both rushed at Quarry, swords outstrecthed.

"Not good enough!" Quarry exclaimed. "I'm an expert at time magic: Strigo!" The two soldiers stopped in their place. He formed his giant sword and stabbed through the barriers and then impaled the poor soldiers's bodies. They both dropped dead, bleeding. And then there was just the queen.

(Narastola: Cathedral)

A peasant man rushed into the front doors of the Cathedral. "Sir, I've got good news!"

Vance was standing at the altar of the Cathedral and had a nasty look on his face. "You better have a damn good reason you've burst into my domain!" he shouted.

"I do." The peasant held up a poster portraying Faiz and Mika. "They're here."

Vance smiled and suddenly appeared right before the man. "You've caught me on a fairly good day, so I'll let you live." He placed a small pouch of gold coins in the man's hands. "Now get out of here before I change my mind!" The frightened peasant ran off happily with his reward. "So, you two were foolish enough to return, eh?" He laughed and left the Cathedral, closing the magnificent doors behind him.

(Narastola: Main Street: Southern Half)

"So far, so good guys," Solia turned her head and said to her small entourage. The tall South Gate was coming into view as they strolled down the street. She glanced at all the people around her. There were so many different people: merchants, dancers, magicians, traders, peasants, a man running happily with a pouch of gold coins. She liked to people-watch, especially when she went to a new place. But she knew they had to hurry. There was no telling when someone would catch on to them.

The OCA
(Narastola: Main Street: Southern Half)

The duo went closer and walk side by side with Solia to avoid her went missing in this new place. "Yup. But anything might go wrong anytime soon." The dragoness said and Faiz hold Solia's palm softly with a blush crossed his cheek. He seems want to say something regarding an offer for a date, but still he unable to do so because of his nervousness. After a while, they manage to reach the South Gate.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Narastola: South Gate)

Solia felt Faiz grab her hand and she blushed, and she wrapped her fingers around Faiz's soft, furry paw. As they were about to leave the city, Solia heard shouting coming from behind them.

"Stop right there!" a man in dark robes with a scythe on his back yelled at them as he rushed down the street with incredible speed.

"Yikes!" Solia exclaimed. "We've got to get out of here now! That's one of the queen's top and most trusted assassins. "He won't take us captive; he'll kill us." Now, Solia grabbed Mika's claw, too, and dragged them through the gate. "Porta, occludo, compingo! Accendo!" The iron gate closed and locked behind them. And if that wasn't enough, it suddenly burst into flame, keeping both the assassin and the guards away from it. "That should by us some time, but we've got to get out of here." Solia was actually dead serious for once.

The OCA
"Ohh!" Mika and Faiz run side by side with Solia as she spotted the assassin. It happen so quickly till the duo unable to see the assassin's face and appearance. "Uhmm...where we actually go, anyway?" The dragoness asked, not sure wither they already inside or outside the town.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Outside of Narastola: South Side)

"We're going to the Devoceps, of course," Solia said with her usual cheery tone. She pointed up out the distance over the land to the towering mountains that rested at the end of a very long dirt path. Then, she pointed to the city walls and the flaming gate. "Don't worry; that fire's magical. Normal water won't put it out. We're safe, so let's get a move on." With a carefree air about her, Solia started marching off down the path slowly.

The OCA
"I see. Your magic is pretty useful smetimes." Mika giggles. "Normally, we just go into the trouble and settle it in no time." Meanwhile, Faiz still grasping Solia's palm and wrap his fingers between hers, walking to the Devoceps.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

"Intego! Leucaspis! Fidelis!" the queen cast her spells. She became surrounded by a green sphere and a white rectangle that floated in front of her. Her body glowed with a white aura. "Now you're in for it you little bastards!"

Quarry threw his giant fan at her. It zoomed through the air, intending on cutting her body in half.

"Occuro," the queen muttered. The fan bounced right off of her and flew towards Ardeal, threatening now to cut him in half.

(Path to the Devoceps)

"I'm kind of worried though," Solia said as they got farther and farther away from the city. "That man seemed very intent on getting you two. I know what you two do for a living, but have you ever done something seriously bad?" Solia kept holding hands with Faiz as they walked, loving every minute of the attention.

The OCA
"Well...let's see..." Mika take a few moments to recall her memories from the past. "So far, we're not doing anything bad. Maybe that guy really interested on us with no apparent reason. Hehe."

"Don't worry...We'll be fine..." Faiz said softly under his maw, his thumb gently caress Solia's palm. "..If we're getting worried every single moment...you will never meet us like now..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds