Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
"Okay, here's the plan," she said cheerily. "I'm going to cast a really powerful spell that will make you two invisible, just long enough to get inside the city. It involves bending the sun's rays to make your bodies invisible to the human eye, but animals with good eyesight will be able to see you. It will take away a significant amount of my magic power, but as long as I get to eat something once inside the city, I should be fine."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Faiz and Mika showing a good interest of Solia's powerful spells, but Faiz more worried about her condition if the spells will not work properly.

"That would be good. If you start losing power, I'll back you up increase the energy to keep yourself energized. Come! I can't wait for the showdown!" Mika jumped in full of anticipation.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Prepare yourselves!" Solia exclaimed as they nearly reached the crest of the hill. "O extollo abutor caellum, tribuo dorsum meus voluntas; coarto solaris radiatus reddo meus amiculus occaeco tutela periculum," she chanted her long incantation. The wind began to gust and the sun's light shone brightly and when the light had dimmed, Solia could not see where Faiz and Mika had went. She fell to her knees, shaking and shivering violently, even though the Sun was heating the air.

The OCA
Once Solia finish chanted the spell, Mika and Faiz able to see each other but can't see their shadows. It means they're completely visible. The wolf quickly kneels besides Solia, looking worried before turning his head to Mika. "Mika, quick. She need to regain back her energy." He said.

Then, the dragoness nodded and place her both claws on Solia's shoulder, gently close her eyes and mumbling under her maw, silently chanting a recovery spell. Slowly, a wave of energy went through Solia's body and regain her energy back. "There. You should be fine now."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Solia gasped and stood up again, feeling recharged. "Thank you, Mika," she panted. She took a minute to catch her breath. "Okay, you two should be completely invisible when it comes to the guards." She gave them both a thumb's up. "You should be able to see each other as long as you two are in close proximity; the ray's reflected off of one, will reveal the other, and vice versa. Shall we continue? I'm sorry I worried you two, also." She looked down at the ground.

The OCA
"We indeed worried about you, Solia." Mika said seriously, but then smiles. "Don't push yourself too hard. You may hurt someone's feelings in the process." The brother and sister then stood up straight. "Let's continue our walk quick, plus we don't want your brother waiting in prison for a long time."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Queen's Castle: Dungeons: Long Hallway)

Ardeal and Quarry were sprinting down a long, torch-lit, stone hallway in an attempt to escape. To their surprise, no one was chasing them, but time was of the essence.

"There! The exit!" Quarry shouted and pointed to a heavy wooden door that was quickly approaching. The duo screeched to a halt in front of it. "Stand back," Quarry warned. He merged his fans again into the giant fan, but this time, he closed it. Right before Ardeal's eyes, the giant fan turned into a giant sword. Quarry opened the heavy wooden door to reveal an antechamber filled with guards. The queen was sitting in a balcony above the room.

"It's a good thing I saw this coming," she stated indifferently. Then, she laughed a chilling laugh. "Slaughter them!" she commanded. The guards roared and charged the two prisoners.

(Near Narastola)

Just as Solia had planned, the guards failed to notice Faiz and Mika as the trio approached the well-protected city. As they approached the main gate, Solia was stopped by a guard.

"And who the hell are you?" he said grouchily.

"My name is Solia. I am from Conscendo. I am on an errand to pick up some herbs that are only sold in this city for my sick brother," Solia lied.

"Well, sucks for your damn brother!" he shouted, barring her way into the city with his sharp sword.

"Nope," she smiled and giggled. "It's going to suck for you when your boss finds out that you've been sleeping on the job."

"What the hell kind of nonsense are you talking about, you little bitch?!" The angry guard rose his sword above his head in an attempt to slash Solia.

"Consopio," Solia whispered, unfazed by the looming sword. The guard fell to the ground, sleeping heavily. "Let us continue," she said to Faiz and Mika, and started strolling into the city.

The OCA
The duo feel a little bit surprised and impressed at the same time once they manage to pass the the unnoticed. "Your spell is pretty useful." Mika said, looking back to the sleeping guard and switch forward. "I hope you would not mess with other guards. Scary." She shivers a little bit, and giggling playfully.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Queen's Castle: Antechamber)

Quarry slashed seven soldiers in half with his giant sword, trying to keep them away from Ardeal. He converted his sword into the giant fan and created a tornado that picked up many guards and thrust them into a wall.

"Pick up one of the fallen ones's swords!" Quarry commanded. Ardeal did as he was told and syphoned a sword from one of the fallen soldiers. Meanwhile, Quarry was wielding his two fans by throwing them at the guards and decapitating them. Blood spurted all over the beautiful antechamber, but the queen was unfazed.

(The Capital of Dalmaschior: Narastola)

"Welcome to Narastola!" Solia exclaimed and giggled as her spell ended and Faiz and Mika became visible. "It's just a sleeping spell. If he was unlucky enough to make me feel I was in real danger, he would be burned to a crisp right now." Solia laughed again and grabbed Faiz's paw. "Alright. From here, all we have to do is proceed to the South Gate. We shouldn't get caught since the streets are so full of people."

The OCA
Mika nodded slightly. "But of course we need to be extra careful since myself and Faiz are the most wanted furson here."

The wolf could feel Solia's soft palm grabbing his paw, making them look like siblings. "Don't waste anymore time. We better move quick before benig spotted by the authorities." Mika stated, waiting for Solia to make her way.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds