Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
Solia blushed. "Thank you so much, Faiz. Seeing as how you said that my brother will be rescued, I know it will happen." She took his arm and put it around her shoulder and she nuzzled up against his furry side. "Your fur is so soft...," she said sleepily. It was as if all the bad news and exhaustion of the day caught up with her and forced her eyes to close. "Sorry, I'm just so tired."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"That's alright...Have some sleep..." With that, Faiz lifts Solia on his arms and carry near the sleeping dragoness, gently lays her side by side before himself lays besides Solia. "Good night, Solia..." He blush lightly as nuzzles her cheek and coil his other tail on her legs so she can get enough warmth.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Queen's Castle: Dungeons: Cell Number 5)

Grogginess. Pain. Shame. Hunger. Thirst. All of these plagued Ardeal as he awoke from a forced unconsciousness. He was back in his dank stone cell. Apparently, the queen had had enough of him for the time being, but he knew she would be back.

The cell was the same, except he now apparently had a cellmate. Ardeal couldn't tell his height, for he was sitting up against the opposite wall. He had long brown hair and crimson eyes which frightened Ardeal a little bit. The man had black gloves and was wearing brown cotton pants similar to Ardeal's, but the man was wearing long-sleeved cotton shirt with a light brown vest made out of the hide of some animal. Ardeal noticed that the man had to Japanese-style fans at his side.

"What's your name, kid?" the man asked in a gruff voice.

"It's Ardeal," Ardeal replied. "May I ask your's?"

"My name is Quarry. I assume you want out of here, do you not?"

"Yes. More than anything." At first, Ardeal thought the man was crazy. 'What in the world is this guy talking about?' he pondered.

(The Resting Area)

"Good night, Faiz, my hero," she muttered softly as the angels of slumber granted her some peace. She felt his warmth all throughout the night, and her dreams were filled with thoughts of the two fursons who put their lives on the line, just to save her brother.

The OCA
The 2-tails wolf sleeping quietly while cuddles the female human softly like a blanket, making sure she had enough warmth and don't want her to catch a cold. He admit he feel lonely a little bit, even though Mika, his sister always on his side.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Queen's Castle: Dungeons: Cell Number 5)

Quarry stood up suddenly. It turned out that he was only slightly taller than Ardeal. He grabbed and opened his two fans.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Ardeal asked suddenly.

"Be prepared to run," Quarry replied calmly. He merged the two fans into a giant one and sliced through the bars like they were butter.

"How did you do that?" Ardeal asked amazed.

"Do you want to know, or do you want to get the hell out of here?" Quarry answered in an agitated tone, unmerging his fans back to their original positions, but still keeping them open. "Let's go."

(The Resting Area)

The sunlight shone directly through Solia's closed eyelids causing her to stir from her slumber. She blushed as she felt Faiz's furry body against her. She turned to face him and kissed him lightly on the cheek, trying not to wake him. She got up slowly and dispersed her shield spell.

The OCA
(The Resting Area)

Mika in the meantime, already woke woke up, looking to Faiz and Solia in such a lovely cuddle. "I guess you did a good job. You manage to 'steal' his heart." Mika speaks telepathically to Solia, smiles cutely.

The wolf continue sleeping for a few minutes before his ears sense the heat from morning sun, and slowly open his eyes. "Mnnhh..."

"Ahh..good morning, Faiz. Sleep well last night?" The dragoness said cheerfully and the wolf just nodded slight.y
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Solia smiled at Mika secretly. "Good morning, Mika, and good morning to you, too, Faiz." She walked over and picked up her personal pack. "We probably shouldn't dawdle here unless we're aiming to be caught by guards." Surprisingly, she laughed at that statement. She blushed when she saw Faiz. "And maybe you should put some pants on," she said and giggled.

The OCA
Faiz slowly stood up, grab and put his pants on, while making some light body stretching. His long hair are messy like thick bush. Then, the dragoness went closer to her brother, helping him tying his long hair into ponytail, before lifts the pack of food. "Come, let's go."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Operio noster indicium," Solia chanted. All evidence of the fire disappeared before their very eyes. "I wanted to make sure no one knew we were here." And with that, the trio set forth for Narastola.

As they walked along the path, Solia stuck close to Faiz. "We should arrive at the capital at about noon," she said, looking at the sky. "Narastola is right over that hill. Unfortunately, that gives the guards an advantage. They'll see us the minute we reach the crest of the hill. However, I have a plan." She smiled mischieviously and rubbed her hands together.

The OCA
"Oohh..clever! You really know to do all these stuffs. Normally we just leave it, and I don't mind a strangers follow us." Mika stucks out tongue, looking to the place Solia pointed to.

Faiz blush lightly as she walk closer against his, wagging tails left to right happily. "What's the plan, Solia? If it's sound pretty neat, we can settle it in no time." The dragoness stated.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds