Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
"Well, I must admit he's really cute, in appearance and personality. The kiss was sort of spontaneous, and I thought he would appreciate it, but I didn't know he was shy." She giggled and winked at Mika. "That was my first kiss after all. My silly romantic brother said that my first kiss should be with the person that I fall in love with, but he's just a freak, so I ignored him. The more I think about him, well..." She stopped talking and blushed. "How do you know what he's thinking? I want to get to know more about him, but he doesn't speak a word. It's like you do all the talking for him. I must admit that he's captured my curiosity, and maybe even my heart." She gazed longingly into the fire, the flames dancing across her eyes.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"As I said earlier, he always like that and I don't know the reason behind his silent personality. I met him once our guardian taking me from orphan house, I think around a year after Faiz being taking out. Starting at that time, he rarely speaking with me. All he did is nodding and shook his head. He will start talking if the condition forces him, just like what you see and heard during dealing process." She lean her scaly shoulder against Solia. "Even Faiz and myself have an ability to read people's mind, I wouldn't do that to Faiz because it will breach the promise we made. You have plenty of time to speak with him and understand his personality. I'm sure he also have something to speak, but maybe he don't have enough courage."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Well, I'll just have to help him get the courage," Solia said, her voice full of resolution. "And maybe he'll fall in love with me. But I understand it will take some time." She smiled.

"I'm glad I've got another girl to talk to," Solia said, comforted by Mika's words. "All the friends I have are the guys that Ardeal is constantly hanging out with when he's not working, that is." Solia sighed. "So, what about you, Mika? Have you ever fallen in love?" She yawned slightly.

The OCA
Meanwhile, the 2-tails wolf has done taking a bath, slowly climbs out of the river before shaking his whole body to get rid the water out of his fur. When everything settled, he return back to the females without wearing anything, only one of his tails covering his privates because he don't want his pants getting wet.

Mika just smiles all the way, wagging her scaly tail happily. "Me? Falling in love? Hehe, so far, I reject 49 males who invited me to have a date. Sounds weird, is it?" She chuckles softly, saw Faiz appears from the pitch-black woods and sitting in front of fire to get himself dry.

"This is because...I want to take care of him till the day he open his gentle heart to someone he love." Mika stated in whisper.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Well, I think it is very noble of you, Mika," Solia whispered back. "To turn down so many dates just to help your friend. You're a great friend and furson, Mika." She smiled.

Now, Solia gazed at Faiz across the blazing fire. She scanned every single inch of his sexy body, and ended with a quick glance around his crouch area which was covered by one of his tails. She blushed intensely. "S-so Faiz, how was your bath? I hope you found it relaxing," Solia said to him.

The OCA
"You're welcome, Solia." Mika replied in whispers, still watching her brother drying his body.

Faiz's ears twitch, taking a short glance to Solia. "It does makes me feel relaxed and regain my energy a little bit." He said in soft tone, still maintain his emotionless expression.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Solia stood up and gazed around the area. "Circumvenio finis abutor munimen," she chanted raising her hands. A green aura in the shape of a dome surrounded the area where the trio was resting. "There, we should be safe if any intruders come around or animals that might come to us seeking food."

She walked over to Faiz and sat next to him. "So, Faiz, do you know anything about magic?" She completely ignored the fact that he was naked. But she did make sure to look him in the eyes instead of letting her attention wander to other regions of the wolf's body.

The OCA
The dragoness then laying on the ground while yawning softly; turning on the internal body heater and slowly fell asleep.

Faiz in the meantime, nodding a little bit to answer Solia's question. He turn his soft dry paws and create a small lightning sparks that appear between his claws. "This is the only magic I have..This sparks....and my sister's magic is the only thing...that keep us survive.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Attono conglobo," Solia whispered and held open her hand as a solid ball of lightning materialized on her palm. "It sounds like you two have been through quite a bit." She leaned against his side. "I'm sorry I'm dragging you two into so much danger. If the queen catches us, it's game over." She yawned cutely. "I've heard that she doesn't care to keep alive the vermin that try to interfere with her doings."

The OCA
The wolf putting one furry finger on her cheek, caressing lovingly as glazing to her eyes. "It's okay, Solia...We already getting used to it...Plus we love to help people in need even though we're one of the most-wanted killer..." A small smile appears enough to make Solia feel comfort. "We're sure...we will save your brother...It's a promise..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds