Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Queen's Castle: Dungeons: Torture Room)

Ardeal was left to hang on the wall, his back bleeding profusely from the many whippings. Through blurry eyes, he viewed Nara sitting down in a wicker chair, sipping on an ice cold glass of lemonade. Ardeal licked his cracked lips and felt the lack of saliva in his mouth. He gazed longingly at the beverage.

"Oh, would you like a sip?" the queen said ambivalently with a mixture of kindness and coldness. She rose out of her seat and strolled over to Ardeal. She put the glass right to the edge of his lips. Ardeal opened his mouth, but was apalled when she dumped the glass of lemonade all over the floor. But what surprised him even more was when she kissed him fiercely, shoving her tongue halfway down his throat, so much, that he almost choked. She broke the kiss and said, "Sorry, sweetie, but there won't be any drink for a while."

(Narastola: Battlements: Head Guard's Quarters)

A man in dark flowing robes burst throught the wooden door leading to the Head Guard's room. "I've got orders from Her Majesty, Zegramar!" the man shouted fiercely, obviously aggravated.

A heavy, broad-shouldered man with a thick mustache and beard combo slinked his way out of the back room. He lazily scratched his unarmored head. "What do you want, Vance?" Zegramar asked crankily.

Vance outstretched his palm and rushed at Zegramar, his palm colliding with the poor guard's stomach and pushing him right into a wall. Vance took his scythe from off of his back and held the blade right at Zegramar's neck. "Queen Nara has ordered that the capital be more secured since she is away," Vance said in a deathly calm voice. "If any trouble arises, she rather be here to handle it herself, understand?" He let the guard fall to the floor. Without a second glance, Vance left the room, for he had more important matters to attend to.

(The Confirmed Path)

"So, you think I'm cute, do you Faiz?" Solia asked after munching on her bread a little more. She rubbed her head against his strong, furry arm, but then went back to her normal position, keeping pace with the two tall fursons. "Don't worry; I'll let you have your space." She smiled, giggled and finished her loaf of bread. "So, have you two been working together for a long time?" she asked, looking at Mika while they walked.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Faiz couldn't help but blush even more, he admit Solia looks pretty and cute and he still thinking of the kiss he received.

"Yes, we have been together since we're child, and now we live independently; travel to other cities and do some job to keep us survive." Mika replied cheerfully. "Plus, we're like brother and sister."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Brother and sister you say??" she asked curiously and smiled to herself. "Well, that's great!!" She blushed and lessened her enthusiasm a bit. "I bet you've seen a lot of cool places, right?" Solia gazed dreamily into the sky, only glancing at the path every few seconds to watch where she was walking, for the sky was starting to grow pink, purple, and gold: the colors of evening.

The OCA
"Not really. There are still plenty of places that need to be discovered. "Narastola is the example of not-visited place." The green dragoness stated, looking forward as the day slowly turns dark. "We do fight sometimes, even it involes the smallest matters. In the end, Faiz apologized because he don't want me to get hurt emotionally."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Awww, that's so nice, Faiz," she said and nuzzled his arm again. "I can tell you about Narastola, for I have been there once already, and I didn't like it one bit." She shivered. "Narastola used to be known as Archaeon before the queen took power. It is the capital city of Dalmaschior and home to all of the queen's royal guards and assassins. The assassins make their headquarters at a large cathedral in the center of the city. As a matter of fact, if you look really closely down the path over that hill, you might be able to see the little cross on the steeple." She pointed down the long path at something. "The guards patrol the battlements that completely surround the city. They're very large walls made out of magic stones that, well, repel magic." She giggled. "I hope it's not too much of a challenge to get in."

The OCA
The 2-tails wolf blushing deeply from Solia's statement and soft nuzzles on his furry arm, at the same time, listen to what Solia said about the Narastola.

"Hmm...I can imagine there lots of professional guards and assassins." Mika giggles playfully. "It would be a new challge for us to break or taken down the entire troops and the queen's evil administration."

The dragoness looking up as the sky turns near dark. "How about we take a night here? It's pretty impossible to move in pitch-black night, and in addition, I could heard the sound of flowing water in the woods."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"You're right, Mika!! Time to set up camp, hooray!" she cheered. "I presume you two have sleeping bags or tents or something? If so, let me worry about a fire." She giggled and started twirling her staff. "Convenio!" she commanded. At that moment, several branches from nearby trees floated through the air and landed neatly in a pile on the side of the path. "Alright, then," she giggled again. "Feel the heat! Magnus Adurro!" The pile of branches burst into a great flame, sending crackling embers spiraling through the dusking air. "Well, there's our fire. Impressed? I'm not so defenseless after all." She smiled with her eyes closed in glee.

The OCA
Mika and Faiz watches Solia perform her magic skills of setting up fire. "I do impress with your magic skills. Normally we collect the twigs and dry leaves while we're walking to certain place, and Faiz will lit up a fire using a sparks of lightning energy on his claws." Mika stated, setting down the pack of foods near the large tree. "We don't have sleeping bags or tents. We just sleep under the tree and sometimes on top. With the help of our internal body heater, we can sleep peacefully through the chilly night."

Meanwhile, the wolf leaves the females to get a bath at the river, since he didn't take any bath for the past 2 days because of injuries on his chest which need leave it cured naturally..
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Finally, time for some girl talk!" Solia sat down next to Mika. "So, you've never had any feelings for Faiz?" Solia asked without any hesitation whatsoever.

The OCA
The dragoness untie her long green hair and let it hanging freely, shooks her head a little. "I do have a feeling for him, but as a brother and sister. Not more than that." She lays her back against the tree, looking to the fire burning the twigs. "We're taking care of each other for so long and travel together, but there is a time we will be separated." She smile slightly. "So, how about you..? I never expected you are able to kiss him."

The 2-tails wolf arrives the riverbank and strip his pants, leaving him fully naked. Then, he slowly sink his body under slight-chilly water, letting the water soaking inside his silky-soft fur before leaning against the edge of the river.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds