Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Queen's Castle: Dungeons: Cell Number 5)

Ardeal jumped off of the wooden bench in his cell. He listened closely as he heard the sound of stilettos on stone grow louder and louder. He also heard the clinking of many sets of armor.

"Oh no!" one of the prisoner's screamed. "The Queen's coming to claim another victim!" All of the other prisoners began to panic. Ardeal's heartbeat was quickening and then stopped in dread as a tall beautiful woman, dressed in a long, flowing black dress, black lipstick, and jet black hair stood before him. Her violet eyes were full of malevolence as she stared at him. She smiled.

"I'll take this one," she said in the softest, yet most dangerous and freezing voice that Ardeal had ever heard.

(Town of Conscendo: Streets)

Solia blushed. "Oh, so polite!" she said as she herself bowed too. "So, you're going to help me?" she added cutely. "If so, all you have to do is follow me to my house so I can fetch some stuff and of course, your money." She smiled.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Mika cheerfully replied. "Of course, Solia. Plus we don't have any job to do now. Come, Faiz."

Faiz just nods and went closer to Solia, waiting for her to make a step to her house.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Great!!" She giggled. "My house is very close to my shop." She started down the street in the direction of her shop, with Faiz and Mika in tow. The house was small and made of nicely carved stones. Solia opened the wooden front door and entered the house. Once inside, Solia ran straight off to her bedroom at the back of the house. "Just stay right there!" she called out. "Make yourselves at home! There's some bread on the kitchen table! I'll only be a few minutes!"

The OCA
Mika and Faiz stepped in the house and the dragoness went to the kitchen to grab some bread, and packed so they can eat during their journey.

"Solia is a really nice person. It's kinda hard to find such person lately." Mika smiles, standing near Faiz.

"Maybe she didn't know us that we work as an assassin." The wolf replied softly, crossing his arms while laying his back against the stone wall. "We've been well-known on certain cities due to our capabilities of killing certain person. That's our job to keep us alive."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Solia grabbed her two leather travelling packs and filled one with clothes, a few personal items, and Beyond the Reach of Spirits: The Book of a Thousand Spells, her favorite book to study. She took both packs into the kitchen and set them on the wooden table. She noticed that the bread was gone and smiled. She looked in her icebox and cabinets and snatched up quite a lot of food for the journey and put them in the second pack. "One more minute," she said and giggled at her two helpers. She went back into her bedroom and grabbed a sack full of gold coins: her savings since she was 7 years old. 'Anything to save my brother,' she had the first serious thought of her entire day.

When she got back to the kitchen, she approached Faiz with her hand outstretched holding the sack of coins. "Here ya go!" she stated enthusiastically.

The OCA
Once Solia returns and give him a sack of gold coins. He bet she facing a hard time to collect the coins, plus the queen abducted her brother like she mention earlier.

Faiz then took the empty sack out of his right pocket and fills with 1/3 from the total weight of the coins, then he return the rest back to Solia. "We usually don't take much if the job is rescueing a beloved person." Faiz said.

"Let me carry one." Mika approaches Solia and take one of the packs.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Queen's Castle: Dungeons: Dark Pathway)

Ardeal was being led away from the cells garbed in dark, iron chains. He was surrounded by four heavily armed soldiers, with the dark queen following behind. "I hope you're ready for some fun, my dear," she said in her subzero voice, sending shivers down Ardeal's spine.

"I'll never grant you such satisfaction," he muttered under his breath, but the queen heard him.

"Insulent!" she shouted as he was forced to stop by the guards. Ardeal felt a sting against his back as a fierce leather whip struck him. He turned to see the queen holding the whip and laughing.

(Solia's House)

Solia smiles with glee and hands the pack of food to Mika. "Hmmm," Solia said cutely. "Could you bend down a minute for me Faiz?" she asked enigmatically, but with the same smile on her face and a slight blush starting to appear.

The OCA
Faiz nodded and grant Solia's wish as he bend down, with the sack of coins still on his paw.

Mika meanwhile carrying the pack of food on her back, noticing Solia blushing lightly under her cute smile.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Solia lightly touched both sides of his face and kissed him sofly on the mouth for only a few seconds. "There. That's for being such a sweetheart to a poor damsel in distress." She giggled. "So, are we all ready to go? I'm pretty sure Ardeal isn't really having a fun time rotting in those nasty, moldy dungeons of that accursed castle." She stomped her foot cutely, a mock-angry look upon her face.

The OCA
The wolf shocked for a while as the female human kissed directly on his lips, a slight blush crossing his cheek. He didn't question why she kissed him, but let it as a mystery. Faiz place the sack of gold coins in the drawer of the small table, before following Solia, so do Mika.

"Okay!" Mika chimed and still surprised at the same time of what she saw just now; she grind her soulder against him. "I guess Solia likes you." Mika whispers in giggles, wagging tail happily.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds