Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern)

"Don't worry, Faiz," Solia said. "We'll all look after each other. We're a team after all." She smiled and gently caressed his furry arm.

"Solia's right," Aussa agreed. "That's why I think we should start working on attacking and functioning as a team." He glanced at Solia. "You are pretty much our support most of the time, though I know you can cast powerful spells for offensive. When it comes to team playing, stick to support."

She nodded. "I understand. I always put you guys ahead of assault anyway." She stuck her tongue out at him.

Aussa shook his head. "As long as you understand. Me and Faiz are primary melee fighters, while also possessing long-range attacks with our spells: mine earth and Faiz's lightning...which happen to be opposing elements." He sighed. "But, we'll have to make them work together. I have a few ideas; we'll have to try them out some time."

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

The sudden sunlight startled Ariadne out of her reverie and she blinked in confusion. "What's going on?" she asked.

Alexander shrugged his shoulders. "Seems like someone removed the spell," he said, his hand covering his chin as he thought. Something's not right. The mana used to remove the spell is different from the mana used to cast it, which means whoever cast it is still out there...

(Aqueorlitus: Central Path)

The old lady slowly walked up the drenched path, the female wolf in her sights. "Now, now deary. What are you doing out here?" she asked kindly, a curious smile upon her face.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

A soft murr escaped from his throat once Solia's gentle palms caress his silky furry arms lovingly, affectionately nuzzle his lover's forehead like a tame feral wolf.

"Don't you mean, combining our opposing elements into one? Well...I'm not pretty sure that would work, but we can try..." A slight smile appear on the wolf's muzzle, still in doubt of combining different powers. "All this while, we always depend on certain person to do the job."

"I think I knew who remove those spell..." Ryo said in low tone while his eyes locked on the female wolf, which also have a similar color body with his. "See that female wolf..." Ryo point his index finger to Michiro for others to see.

Normally, people staying under the rain will be completely soaked, but Michiru does not and she's completely dry. She perked her ears up as heard a voice of an old lady who's approaching closer. "Oh, nothing in particular. I was just passing by." She said in soft tone with a wonderfum smile carved on her young beautiful face.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Aussa shook his head. "You misunderstand. The combining of earth and lightning is considered impossible, even by Restocasian standards. We'll have to make our powers work together in an indirect way. For example...," his voice trailed off and he thought for a moment. "Okay. We're both fighting a single soldier. He's pretty tough, but he's outnumbered. I use my earth magic to conjure a pillar that bursts out of the ground from beneath him which causes the soldier to become airborne. Not only does this make him an easy target for you, Faiz, but your lightning magic then does even more damage for he is in the air. Make sense?"

Solia was awestruck. "You know a lot about magic, Aussa. Late night study sessions with Ariadne?" she asked and winked at him.

Aussa blushed a little. "No, no. I had to teach myself this as an earth mage and warrior. Understanding magic is a vital part of battle whether you use it or not."

Alexander went over to the window and peered out the window to see the female wolf Ryo was talking about, and...

"Hey, it's the old lady!" he exclaimed. "She must have come out to enjoy the sunshine for once in what must have been a long time. It's a good thing that wolf was able to get rid of the spell."

Ariadne joined everyone at the window. "Hey, she reminds me of that one wolf fellow who arrived at the castle with you all. Mika, doesn't she look like Faiz, your brother?" Then she looked at Ryo. "You kind of resemble him, too. Are you all from the same tribe, perhaps?"

Alexander had his eye trained on the female wolf. There's something odd about that wolf. How could she have gotten rid of that spell so easily? he thought.

"Were you the one who got rid of the storm, perhaps?" the old lady asked simply, stopping quite a few feet away from the wolf, not daring to get any closer.

The OCA

"Hmm...Come to think of it..." Faiz scratch his chin softly while analyzing Aussa's statement which quite logical in terms of physics. "Lightning power usually being reduced before hitting the ground, which forced me to amplify the power even though with a help from natural sources, like thunderstorm." Faiz nodded and smiled. "I'm sure our teamwork will become effective if we balance our attack styles."

The dragoness observe the female wolf and compared with her brother, and somewhat sharing the same appearance with Faiz, except on the tail. "I can't say that until there's enough facts that Ryo and my brother in same tribe as the female wolf."

"Mika was right. I can't even remember my past. All I remember is I have being adopted by debt-ridden otter family before they sell me as sex slave once I reach this age to settle up their debt. "Ryo stated while watching the female wolf and the old lady talking with each other.

Michiru scratch her chin softly, seems like the old lady knew she's the one disperse the storm, and smiled some more. "Of course I am, ma'am. I heard from the travelers that continuous storm hit this town and the townspeople cannot enjoy the bright sunlight for a very long time" She said while swishing her fluffy cream-white tail.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Aussa smiled with determination. "I'm sure we can figure something out." He then directed his attention to Ardeal. "You're a good swordsman right? How much do you know about magic?"

Ardeal blushed. "W-well, I only know the basics thanks to Solia," he admitted, a bit in shame. "I never followed through on study or training, so...yeah." He wiped his mouth with a napkin to rid it of the moisture from the cider, and also just to have something to do.

"Hmm, that may be an inhibition....though with Solia's spells, maybe you two could function almost as one unit? One would focus on hardcore battle while the other focused on keeping the enemy confused with magic. There are many possibilities; the best asset in a battle is creativity, is it not?"

Ariadne nodded. "Maybe it would help if they actually met each other? Even if they're not from the same tribe, surely they must be related in some way. I think the meeting would be beneficial," she spoke her mind clearly, the shock from before almost completely dissipated.

"Who is this Faiz character of whom you speak?" Alexander asked suddenly, for he had not met the wolf in question yet.

The old lady cackled lightheartedly. "You mean...these townspeople?" As soon as she said that, all the doors to the buildings in the immediate area opened. People began to stumble out...but there was something wrong with them. Most of them were walking in a jerking fashion, almost as if they weren't the ones moving themselves. Some of their eyes were rolled back inside their heads; some had violent wounds on them. They all continued to stumble out of their houses, not saying anything until a fairly large crowd was surrounding the old lady and the female wolf.

"Surely you would like praise from these people, am I correct? I reward perhaps?" the old lady added mischievously.

The OCA

Faiz resting his head on his arm while watching Aussa discussing the teamwork stuff on Solia and Ardeal, analyzing their talks so he can figure what kind of techniques they'll used in battle. "If two groups involve in one battle; for example the powerful queen with her armies, Aussa and I focus on taking down the queen while Solia and Ardeal taking care of he armies. But we'll take some armies just in case it's too much for you to handle."

"I don't know about that, Ariadne. She looks quite nice, but I feel something strange that avoids me to approach her." The male wolf stated and kept on looking to Michiru with an old lady, until the townspeople slowly step out from their home.

"Faiz is a two-tailed wolf, and my beloved brother. His appearance are similar to that female wolf and Ryo." Mika smiled to Alexander and return back to monitor the female wolf.

Michiru already expected this will happen even before she arrive in this town and stop the heavy storm but her wonderful still carved on her beautiful yet cheerfully face. "Well, I'm not a person who loves a praise. It's my job to help other people in need." She said in soft tone, her bright yellow eyes observing the townspeople's jerky moves.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

"Absolutely not. Either all of us fight the queen together, or we do nothing at all," Aussa spoke up sternly.

Ardeal sighed. "I speak from experience when I say that two people can't fight the queen on their own."

"Exactly," Aussa agreed. "If she does happen to come at us with soldiers, then it would be best to avoid her attacks while eliminating the soldiers first. Then, when all soldiers are gonne, we'll assault her." He paused. "But with the plan Masquerade came up with, we shouldn't have to worry about soldiers. She only uses an army when she goes out to conquer something. She is very prideful; she will think she can easily take us down. However, we should win just by sheer numbers."

Solia smiled. "I do hope that's right. It would be hard for the queen to take us ALL on at once. I mean, she can eliminate entire armies of normal soldiers on her own, but we're special."

Alexander nodded his head. "Interesting. Now if only I could see this fellow so I could understand the resemblence...," he continued.

Ariadne pointed at Ryo. "Just look at him and imagine him with another tail," she explained. "Well, there are subtle differences, but they generally look very similar." She looked out the window. "Hey, looks like all the townspeople are coming out to enjoy the sun, but....what's wrong with them?" she asked worriedly.

The old lady sighed. "Well, it is a very good thing that you care not for praise," she said in relief. "That is because these people are not capable of giving it on their own. Do you know why that is, my dear?" she questioned with a crooked smile.

The OCA

"No matter what, we should be cautious. Who knows the queen will brought her armies to ambush us." Faiz added as recall his previous journey with his sister Mika before he join the Rebellion force; where the enemies slips and ambush them from behind without them realize.

"This is...not good....That female wolf is in danger...We gotta help her.." Mika stated worriedly before Ryo grabs her claw and shooks head softly.

"We keep an eye on them for a little bit longer..." Ryo gave an assured smile, knowing that female wolf have something on her mind.

"Hmm...." Michiru thought a bit while observing the strange townspeople. "Based on my understanding, they already...dead? And for you..." The female wolf take a few step closer to the old lady just to see her reaction. "...I believe you kill them all..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

"Good point. We definitely have to keep that in mind, Faiz," Aussa agreed. "She's capable of anything, and getting her soldiers to attack us when we're least expecting it is certainly a possibility, just not as likely as her dealing with us herself." He took a moment to look around at the other people in the tavern...only to realize that they were the only ones.

"The people around here value their secrets," the waitress came up to the table, noticing Aussa's surprise after looking around. "You won't see many people in this town at all. They're all stealthy as assassins. They do what they have to do quickly and efficiency. Don't ask me why; I just moved here, but I figured I'd let you in on that since you seemed curious." Then, she tilted her head in curiosity. "You all aren't from around here, are you? Where are you from?"

Aussa didn't answer, only looked away to the side.

Solia was curious to the reason why Aussa didn't answer, but she ignored it for now. "Me and my brother are from Conscendo," she answered, taking careful not to mention their names. It was best to leave them out of the conversation if possible.

"Ah, that's pretty far from here, if I'm correct," the waitress said and smiled, turning to Faiz. "What about you, big boy? Where ya from?"

Alexander's eyes widened. "I don't sense any mana from those townspeople; they're completely devoid of it. They're corpses...," he muttered.

Ariadne shivered. "C-corpses? H-how are they moving around like that??" She closed her eyes, not wanting to look at the creepy townspeople anymore.

Suddenly, the townspeople all started to applaud, their hands kind of just slapping against each other with little grace. The old lady laughed and applauded along with them all. "She's figured it out, everyone. We've got a sharp cookie, here, my fellows," she shouted to the crowd. "You've got quite a brain in that head of yours, dear," she addressed to the female wolf. Suddenly, she yanked her hands back causing all the townspeople to crumple to the ground, much like Grant, the mystic, had done, not too long ago.

The OCA

The wolf lay his head above his arms on the table while nodded, swishing both tails slowly. Then, Faiz's ears perked up once heard the waitress talking about the people in this town which are different than them. He already realize after they arrives in this town where he found almost no people walking around.

As the waitress turn her attention to the wolf, Faiz's eyes glaring emotionless on her. "I'm coming from one of many villages that had been burned down to ashes." He said softly.

"If you observe properly, you actually able to spot who's the one controlling those corpses..." Ryo replied, waiting for next action from the townspeople.

Michiru gasped a little once the townspeople collapsed on the muddy pathway once the old lady yank her hands back but she still control her emotions. "You have killed them long before the travelers know the situations. May I know why you kill them..?" The female wolf asked politely while lifting her paw and pointed to the corpses before releasing an invisible shockwave; the corpses slowly disappear because Michiru had send and buried them to nearby cemetery ground so their soul can rest in peace.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds