Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Aquorlitus: Library)

With the ribbon undone, the trio was able to access the library. Inside, however, was a very depressing sight. Bookcases were everywhere and went as high as the ceiling of the ground floor, for there were other floors above, and Solia assumed bookcases of such enormity also resided on them as well. The sad thing though was that almost every single bookcase...was empty. A few novels remained here and there, but in the entirety of what they could see upon entering was just practically nothing.

"My goodness...," Solia muttered, her mouth open in despair. "Who in the world could have taken so many books without noticing?"

"Not to mention, where in the world would they put them all?" Ardeal picked up. He was just as shocked as Solia was, even though he wasn't that big on reading.

(Northern Coast)

Ariadne took a fish of her own and carefully blew on it before taking a bite. After being with the Rebellion Force for so long, she was used to eating pretty much anything. It was something she had to get used to for instances of survival. Besides, the fish was actually very good. "Mm, quite delicious," she stated happily, taking another bite.

Also helping himself to a fish was Alexander. And, it was gone. The boy had gobbled it down so fast that Ariadne had to force herself to remember that there was a fish missing from the collective, and that Alexander had to have eaten. Alexander felt her gaze on him and he blushed. "What is it?" he shot at her.

"Sorry. It's just that the fish you were eating...it was just there, and then it was gone..." she murmurmed, slightly taken aback.

"Restocasians don't like to spend a lot of unnecessary time on things like eating or sleeping. We sleep less and eat quickly. Do you know what that has done for us over the past few thousand years? Ha! We're the most advanced race in the world!" he exclaimed and grinned proudly. "You humans could really learn a thing or two by not acting like barbarians and instead devoting your time to cooperating with us instead of trying vainly to subjugate us." His expression of pride turned quickly to one of disgust.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

The wolf stepped in to the huge library, looking on the interior and a sad sight of almost-empty bookcases. "The only thing is this thief knew how to access the alternative dimension to enter the library, steal and keep all those books. I have seen such skills before." Faiz spoke as looking at a sign which leads him to the history section.

(Northern Coast)

After hearing such a disgust words from Alexander, Ryo and Mika just kept on eating till the last bite and didn't say a word. They want to avoid any further arguments which will leads them to an internal fight.

"I go to wash my paws..." Ryo said as stood up before Mika follow suit. "Me too. Can I go with you, Ryo?

The wolf nodded and jumped on the big rock before lead towards the shore, while Mika follows him from behind.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

"Hmm, I forgot about how versatile magic was," Solia said, a slight look of frustration on her face. She noticed Faiz was looking for something, so she decided to ask. "Faiz? What's wrong? Are you trying to see what books are left?"

Ardeal was lingering behind a bit, gazing at the practically empty bookshelves. He came across a book he was able to reach and looked at the cover. "Little Adventures of the Little People," he read out loud and tossed the book back on the shelf. "If there were any good books in here before, there certainly aren't any now." The librarian had said mostly fiction and a few history books were left. They must have been scattered everywhere because it was difficult to look at any shelf and not find at least one book on it.

(Northern Shore)

"See? Look what you've done," Ariadne said solemnly, a bit of anger in her voice. "They probably left because they got tired of hearing your mouth..."

"Hey, what comes out of my mouth is the truth," Alexander replied fiercely. "And it is the ignoring of that truth that keeps our races separated." He looked away from Ariadne. There was no way a human could understand. He didn't really expect her or the others to either. He was different. At least he was able to understand why his brethren chose isolation over cooperation.

The OCA

The wolf stopped halfway on the way upstairs before looked to his lover. "Not necessarily, Solia. I want to find a book related to my birthplace since I don't have much information. Mind to help me searching or it?" Faiz asked softly.

(Northern Shore)

"If Ryo won't come, I'm pretty sure you all guys already dead or probably become a lifeless puppet controlled by that old woman." Michiru stated. "You won't be able to survive fighting alone, especially when you're in very tight situation. You need someone to be your fighting partner, Alexander. I wonder if you able to defeat the queen alone without any help from outsiders." She doesn't want to have a verbal fight with Restocasian boy for many reasons she only know.

After a while, Ryo and Mika returned with a smile carved on their face, seeming like both of them doesn't feel hurt emotionally based on Alexander's statement. Then, both lay not too far from campfire and curling like a ball. "Good night, Ariadne, Alex, Michiru." The dragon said and Ryo wave his paw in the air before both fell asleep.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Solia nodded. "Sure. I don't think we'll find anything if we stick together though, not in a place as big as this one," she said. "We'll just split up. If you find something, just communicate telepathically with me and I'll come back, and I'll do the same if I find something." She turned towards Ardeal who was glancing at the remaining books in the area in disgust. "Mind helping out, Ardeal?"

"Hm? Oh sure," he replied. "It's not like I had anything else to do. Besides, I'm determined to find at least one interesting book in this place." With that, he meandered off, disappearing behind some large bookcases.

"Silly brother," she said and smiled. "I'll scope out the north, Ardeal seems to be checking the east, so you can hit the west. I guess if we don't find anything on this floor, we'll have to check a different one." She gave Faiz a hug before walking off to the north.

(Northern Shore)

Suddenly, the air grew stifling. The fire went out. The sand furniture collapsed. Alexander stood slowly, his head down. "Oh ho ho, I'll show you. How dare a being so lowly as yourself speak to me in such a way." He leapt back and clasped his hands together. "I'll show you that I, as a Restocasian, need no help in defeating a human." A white light began to surround him. I'm sorry, My Lord, but I can be your spy no longer. Instead, I will rid us of this nuisance known only as Queen Nara. There was a bright flash and the boy was gone.

Ariadne was stunned. "So quick to anger...and he says humans are the flawed ones," she muttered. "I wonder if he's really going to try and fight the queen on his own. And if he does, I wonder if he can pull it off." Though he was rather annoying, Ariadne realized that Alexander was just a kid. Of course he was going to be annoying. Now he was putting his life at risk to liberate everyone. And there was no guarantee that he was going to survive.

The OCA

Faiz nodded and give Solia a gentle pet on her head as she hugged him, and scout the east of the library for a particular book. Unfortunately, there's not much books on the shelf and the remaining books are mostly fiction. "Solia, I can't find it on the east side..." He contact Solia via telepathic while kept on observe the other book shelfs.

(Northern Shore)

At that particular time, Ryo and Mika are sound asleep because they feel extremely tired thanks to the rough journey, and they began curling their bodies seeking for internal warmth. Michiru sighed to the situation and hopped down from the big rocks and light up the campfire with a small fireball but provide enough warmth.

"This is what we feared of, especially those who confident that they're powerful enough to defeat anyone with it's powers. It makes them arrogant and even worse, doesn't accept their own weakness." Michiru stated as getting closer and sat besides Ariadne. "I'm sure Alexander will return back to us...I did not wish to see another casualties..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds