Join our server on Discord

DaD Group pic request
(11-13-2008 05:54 AM)Kundral Wrote: ... seeing as I'm trying to be an aurthor here and I can't draw $#!t mind if I give a discription of a fursona I've been working on and wth is/are chibis/chibies?
Pretty much little people
[Image: chibi_overdose.jpg]
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
lol, is it me or Toushiro looks exactly the same as he does in the original? Poor little runt.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ok Mind giving an example of a chibi furry? and Itachi is so coll in a chibi form hugging a doll of Sasuke.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
(11-13-2008 08:59 AM)Kundral Wrote: ok Mind giving an example of a chibi furry? and Itachi is so coll in a chibi form hugging a doll of Sasuke.
[Image: 05SandL-chibi.jpg]
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I hate my computer... T_T it is windows 98. DAMN YOU NEW AGE TECHNOLOGY FOR BEING TO EXPENSIVE!!!

Edit

I could not see the picture.

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
(11-13-2008 09:28 AM)Kundral Wrote: I hate my computer... T_T it is windows 98. DAMN YOU NEW AGE TECHNOLOGY FOR BEING TO EXPENSIVE!!!

Edit

I could not see the picture.
Okay how bout this?
[Image: __Chibi_Group_Picture___by_luna777.jpg]
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
... that hurt my screen. I had to move they enitre scroll bar halfway and my screen is on auto-hide f-11.

Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Man, it looks like each and evey one of them could have been in sonic the hedgehog. Except for that orange one with the two tails.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
(11-13-2008 09:53 AM)Kundral Wrote: ... that hurt my screen. I had to move they enitre scroll bar halfway and my screen is on auto-hide f-11.
Okay one simple pic [Image: Commission___Chibi_Jessica_by_Chevi.png]
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
and it appers that tig's sig is chibi.

Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds