Join our server on Discord

DaD Group pic request
Great, then the first step would be for the ones who want to be in the pic should post here a pic or description of his/her fursona or character :D
To see some of my artwork Click here
(11-06-2008 09:59 AM)The Mercenary Wrote: Great, then the first step would be for the ones who want to be in the pic should post here a pic or description of his/her fursona or character :D

This only applies for those who can't draw. For tigerlily and myself, that would be no problem. XD
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Then maybe you guys should split the amount of characters in half! That is... if she wants to draw too! Also, no offense Faiz, but I want Mar drawn by Lily ;3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, if people want to know what Kurtz looks like, I can give a link here or by PM. :P

Or just look at my sig. Hehe
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
If you want to see what Dark looks like here: [Image: 2l0xnp.jpg] or http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7614/darkveepx4.jpg <-- that is Dark in his DarkFlamedramon form, he does has his wings in his DarkFlamedramon form as well

oh, yeah...I forgot about myself....The same size of a Chibimon, the colours of a DarkVeemon, a small set of dragon wings, a bit of blood red hair on his head, with a pair of blood red wrist bands.

Also I forgot about Garnet: http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6263/...745ll9.png

Have Garnet, DarkFlame and Dark standing together with me resting in between Garnet's tits.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Umm... I'm putting myself in the category that can't draw. I don't think I'm on par enough to draw myself, even. >_<

To see a pic of my fursona, hit up my art thread.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(11-06-2008 11:12 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Then maybe you guys should split the amount of characters in half! That is... if she wants to draw too! Also, no offense Faiz, but I want Mar drawn by Lily ;3

I know I'm not good enough in drawing big guy with extreme-big muscles. XD
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Don't worry, doesn't mean I dislike you art, hell, I've kept your old pic of Mar as my avy for long! *Points to avatar* And people love it!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I guess... if you guys are gonna go through the trouble, I'll make it easier by posting how my Fursona and I look right here!

[Image: M__profile__by_Marcks.jpg?t=1225247250]

That would be me minus the cigarette plus blacker hair.

[Image: 1219093503tanidareal_wishyouwereher.jpg?t=1225247517]

This would be my Fursona, Prowler L. Dharke, a 6'5ft Coyote. Normally he'd wear...

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...by_tho.jpg Minus the shoes. Or you can stick with his beach ensemble.

Of course, Prowl's relatively new, and I haven't used him much at all, so people wouldn't really know him. It might be better if you draw either Loki or Ray.

[Image: Inukami_Geru_by_llano.jpg]
Zat is Ray. Make him smile, get rid of the ribbon and make it a button up shirt.

Loki... you can draw either as his human form, or his dog form.

Human:
[Image: Loki_and_Fenrir_by_TDstudios.jpg]

Canine:
[Image: Mascot_Contest_Prize__Loki_by_wadif.jpg]

Heck, if you're up for it, draw us all in the far corner in one big sofa! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
and if anyone would need to know how Yoosei looks alike just say and I'll get here a pic of her x3
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions