Join our server on Discord

The Mansion...on the HILL!
(is it too late to join?...lol)
(Its never to late, lol, go ahead and put a character sheet up)

Amy blushed hard and turned away. She had already taken a shower, what else could she do to make him leave her alone?! "Go away, Im not giving you anything." she said, furiously flipping channels as she tried to ignore him. She hoped that she would get a response to her email soon so she could leave to hang out with her real lover. She blushed at the very thought. Even though it had only been online, she had had sex and enjoyed it...her blush only grew stronger.

---------

"Thank you." Amanda said with a little blush. "I used to be such a looker in my earlier days, now with two kids and...well, trouble at home, I was worried that my looks would suffer." Amanda was a young mother, and MILF if there ever was one, but since her divorcee she hadnt really had anyone around to remind her of how beautiful she really was.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: More the merrier.

IC:

"Don't you be lying to me, you masturbated, and you loved it didn't you?" Shadow laughed, more of a bark than a laugh, "You know, all you'd have to do is just beg to be my pleasure slave and I could make you feel so amazing." Shadow growled as he hopped off the couch, yawning a bit, "Just think about it, you'll like it." he smiled as he walked off back into her room. He was about to jump on the bed for a nap when he caught site of the comp, "Hmm, wonder if that other slut e-mailed me yet." he wondered as he shifted into his anthro form, sitting down at the computer. He smiled as he saw the e-mail, responding to it with a time and place to meet at, the same restaurant he and Amy had recently been to. He smiled as he shifted back to his chibi form and hopped back on the bed, yawning as he fell asleep.

"Not at all, you are very sexy and attractive," Katt purred, a little tipsy from her drinks, "Mmm, I could just eat you out." she laughed a bit, "Speaking of which, are you, seeing anyone?" she asked, bllushing slightly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Not just some stranger, I hope you remember, as Alex kissed her cheek. "A ghostly stranger," he chuckled. "What do you want to do now? Rest? More fucking? Maybe fetch the others for a foursome?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I think we should keep that a secret, don't want my mom having a heart attack from my fiance'" Mindy purred softly, nuzzling against Alex, "No, let's let the others sleep. I want you all to myself tonight." she sighed, feeling a bit sleepy from the long day.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, you're not fun," Alex chuckled, kissing her nose. "Are you sure you can keep up with me? You seem rather tired? Maybe I should let you sleep?" he chuckled, kissing her neck, licking it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mindy yawned involuntarily at the thought of sleep, purring from Alex's kiss and lick, "I'll, make it up to you." she sighed, cuddling close to him as she quickly fell into a deep sleep, snoring softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amy ignored Shadow, wanting nothing to do with him. She soon came back in and checked the email, careful not to wake Shadow, and nearly squealed when she saw that her close online friend had already set up a date! She quickly went to take another shower, self conscious since Shadow kept saying she smelled of sex, and got dressed in her favorite dress, putting on some lipstick and make up to look extra pretty for her special date. She then snuck out of the house, leaving a few minutes earlier as to not risk discovery by Shadow. She went to the Restaurant, checked to see if he was here yet, and if not, waited for him to arrive.

---------

Amanda blushed and shook her head. "No, ever since my divorce I have been completely single." She winced a little then as she became conscious of the magical collar around her neck, the one Katt could not see, but said and did nothing more to hint to it. "Well, its best that we do what we are going to do soon, since anymore drinks will have us riding home in taxis." She said with a sigh. "So, what do you feel like doing?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Shadow glanced up as Amy left, Huh, wonder where she's going. Oh well, makes it easier for me. Don't need to explain myself, as if she'd care. he thought with a small laugh, he jumped onto the floor and shifted to his anthro form, leaving the house.

After he'd stopped at a nearby apartment he owned and got dressed he headed for the restaurant, "Let's see now, starting to wish I'd told her to wear something, wonder how I'll recgonize her." he wondered, suddenly laughing and smacking himself in the head, "Duh, make her recgonize me," he glanced around, making sure no one was around before ducking into an ally, with a few seconds of concentration he morphed, altering one of his three forms was a difficult task, requiring a large amount of his power, temporarily weakening his control over the two girls as he changed to look more like his computer avatar.

He made sure to keep a few safegaurds in order, namely the inability to tell police or any law inforcement, but it would be easier to resist the urge to not tell others, "There we go, hope that mother's not near anyone, daughter's the one I should be worried about. Meh, probably with some girlfriends or something, doubt she'd tell them about being a sex-slave." he laughed. He then walked the rest of the way to the restaurant, walking into the doorway and glancing around until his internet date noticed him.

Throwing you onto this table and fucking you till you scream in pleasure. Katt purred a bit, smiling up at Amanda, "I don't know, oh, that nightclub you went to with Shadow's open. You wanna, go there? I promise I'll keep all the other guys away from you." she laughed, "You're all mine tonight cutie."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amy was standing out front, looking around anxiously, wondering how she would tell who he was. Suddenly she saw him, a man who looked distinctly like Darkfox69. She wasnt sure, he wasnt dressed in cuber armor so it was a little hard to tell, but decided to take her chances and walked over to him with a small blush and asked. "Um...you wouldnt happen to be Darkfox69 would you?" She knew that if he wasnt, this would be really awkward, but if he was, and he looked so much like he actual avatar, then everything about this whole ordeal had just gotten allot brighter.

----------

Amy paled a little and shook her head. "Um...I would rather not...its...well, the reason I was down there in the first place is...complicated. Lets just say I would like to take a break from there for awhile." She blushed as she talked about it, unwilling to change the subject into, 'Me and my daughter have been turned into sex slaves by a handsome yet evil rich wolf shapeshifter! Help!' "Is there any other place you have in mind? I wouldnt mind going dancing, or maybe a little shopping. Anything to get my mind off of home."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)