Join our server on Discord

The Mansion...on the HILL!
Alex just laughed, fliding through the air. He then floated over to Katt and whispered in her ear. "Shut up bitch!" He made seem as through someone in the room had said it, and it may have been loud enough for several people to hear, but he didn't care. This was fun!
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Oh she is just asking for it now. Shadow thought, growling a bit in arousal as he jumped up onto her back, wrapping his forelegs around her midsection as he began to hump at her back side, jabbing at her ass cheeks a couple of times.

"Who the fuck just called me a bitch!" Katt hissed, fangs now showing.

"Okay, just calm down. You really need to work on that anger issue of yours." Mindy sighed a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amy gasped when he jumped on her and cried out when she felt him humping her. "No! Down boy!" She yelled, shaking her butt to try to get him off.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Man what is wrong with this bitch? Can I just go?" Alex whispered, standing and whispering that to Katt, so it sounded like the lion on the bed was the one who said it. Heheheheh...that should get her to throw him out, he thought, laughing quietly.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Dammit, hold still. Shadow let out a loud growl, suddenly nipping at her shoulders to make her stand still, Just take it like the bitch you are. he growled as he continued trying to find a hole, finally driving his cock deep into her tail hole with one solid thrust.

"OH YOU ASKED FOR IT!" Katt roared as she suddenly turned around and pounced on the surprised lion.

"AH! Security, Katt's at it again!" Mindy shouted, suddenly two large canines walked in, each grabbing one of Katt's arms and pulling her away from the lion.

"You are insane! I quit!" The lion shouted as he stormed out of the room and the building.

"Great, just cost us another actor Katt."

"Bastard was lucky I didn't chop his nuts off!" Katt hissed.

"Whatever, it looks like we're done here for now. Katt, you're not allowed near the set for the next month thanks to this." Mindy said as she turned and followed the lion out of the building.

"WHAT!? HE FUCKING STARTED IT!" Katt roared, "Grrr, damn her, wouldn't mind beating her stuck up little ass a bit. And Not for a movie."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alex had to cover his mouth so the laugh couldn't be heard. He smiled like a child at Christmas as he followed his Mindy, waiting for the moment to make her his. "All too easy..." he whispered.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Amy yelped when she felt him nip her and then screamed when he anally penetrated her. How could such a small dog have such a huge penis?! To add on to that, she cried out as she felt his barbs digging into her, deep in her rectum. "G-Get off!" She commanded, tears in her eyes from the pain and stood up. Unless Shadow clung to her, he would fall off and she would shut the door and lock it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Never been so happy to see Katt have an outburst like that. Mindy thought as she opened her car door, Now maybe I can just get home and get some sleep. she thought shutting the door and starting up the car.

Shadow clawed a bit to try and get a footing but fell off anyways and landed on his back, Grrrr, this bitch is getting annoying. But it's not time to show them who I am yet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
((Hey guys. Kingzero here, I just couldn't get to my account for some reason, so I made a new one. Anyone know what happened the last month? Digimonartistdomain just seemed to shut off))

Alex laughed and followed after his Mindy, like a lion followed his prey, he did not stop chasing after her. As soon as she gets home, and is alone, I can end this stupid little follow the leader game! he thought. "Hurry up home now, my dear slut."
(OMG, finally back! It has been awhile)

Amy shut the door and locked it in Shadows face and rubbed her sore butt. "Ow. Whats gotten into him?" she asked herself as she tried to think. Why had her little puppy tried to...ass rape her? No, he couldnt, he was just a puppy. Maybe it was to much hormones or something. She decided that that must be it, and peaked out, her tail curled around her ankle.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)