Join our server on Discord

The Mansion...on the HILL!
Shadow stepped back, smiling a bit, "Yeah, we're done, for now." he laughed a bit, "You can do whatever, that pup of yours is still in that room though, might want to check on him." he said as he slipped into the shadows his fur blending in and turning him all but invisible. He snuck back into the room, I hate doing this, but it's the only way. he thought as he bit down on his own leg, opening up a large wound as he shrank down to his chibi form, the wound covering most of his front leg as he lay on his side, Now to play the pity card. he thought with a mental laugh.

"NO! Please, fuck my pussy," Mindy cried, grabbing at the bed, "Please, fuck me in my pussy master." she begged.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amy hugged herself and whimpered for a few moments before getting up. She doubted there was any treasure at all and the best thing to do was to leave. But first she went in to check on the puppy. "Oh no!" She said in concern as she saw him. "Poor puppy!" She ean over him and tore off a strip of her shirt at her waist and began to gently wrap the wound. "Just relax." She cooed as she tightened the make shift bandage. "Dont worry, we will get you some better help soon." She said picking him up gently in her arms as she began to walk out towards the door.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Daisy yelped with pain as Mai bit her tongue.

The girl's eyes watered and she pulled away.

'Do you have to make it so difficult?!' She cried, the words coming out strangely due to the pain in her tongue.

Daisy leaned in again, and took one of Mai's nipples into her mouth. She lapped at it gently, swirling her painful tongue over it, then she bit it - hard.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Good girl," Alex smiled, pulling out his dick and now rubbing it against her pussy. "I have seemed to forgot... What did you want? Explain, step by step, what do you want me to do with my cock?" the ghost asked, smiling, loving the sense of power over her.

----------------

Mai moaned at first by the swirling of the tounge around her tit, but suddenly screamed out as it was bit, not expecting such rough treatment from Daisy. Which was stupid, since Daisy was a rapist, and soon to be her Mistress. "Let go! Please!" Mai begged.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
'I may look cute, but you gotta stop messing with me! I can make this worse for you, or i can make it better. It's really your call. Well, it's my call, but whatever.' The green-haired rapist said with a giggle.

Pressing herself against Mai again, she slipped a hand under the other girl's dress.

She began to gently rub Mai's clit, starting slowly then increasing the pace, sliding her fingers in and out of the older girl's pussy.

She leaned in close to Mai, Daisy's face inches from hers.

'Try and tell me you don't like this...' She said seductively, fondling one of Mai's breasts with her other hand.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Shadow whimpered cutely as he tried to sit up a bit, squirming around in her arms, Oh yeah, go ahead and take me home. I can't wait to see where I'll be staying. he thought.

Mindy whimpered slightly, it was bad enough he was raping her, why did he have to torture and humilate her? "I, w-want you to put your c-cock, into my pussy, and fuck me." she said, sniffling a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Goooood girl," Alex laughed, and gave her ass a rub before plunging it into her pussy, moaning as he fucked her vagina. "You have a nice pussy, slut! How do you like my cock, though?" Alex asked, fucking her. "Oh...by the way, name's Alex. And yours is?"

-------------

"I...I don't....Please, just leave me alone," Mai begged, beginning to cry. "Please...Mistress? Just let me go," Mai begged, giving up her struggle and accepting the cruel that she, Mai, liked what Daisy was doing to her.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Amy hugged Shadow gently, sympathizing with the pup greatly since she though they were both victims of the same evil man. Still, she did not think he would fallow her all the way home. Likely he would call her back to the mansion and then she would be prepared. Thats what she thought....

She took Shadow outside and placed him gently down on a basket on her bike and began to peddled off towards her town. Much later they arrived at her house, a two story building that they had only just managed to keep. She walked inside and was greeted right away by her little sister, Anny, a small dark brown haired version of herself. She was thirteen years old but still looked a little young, all but her breasts, which were large for B cups. Their family was well known in this aspect. She squealed with joy as she saw the adorable puppy in her sisters arms and ran over to pet shadow and talk baby talk to him.

"He is soooooooo cute!" She said as she pet his head. "Awww, but he is hurt, poor wittle puppy." She scratched him behind the ears and Amy gave a weak smile. "Ya, he got hurt when I found him. You think mom will let me keep him?" Anny shrugged and said "I hope so, we cant just leave a itty bitty wittle puppy out there in cold, not when he is so cute! Whats his name?" Amy thought "I have not really thought of one yet. Maybe later you can help me pick one." Anny smiled even wider and she continued to pet and stroke shadows fur, even as he was brought up to Amy's room, which had a pink bed, a computer desk, a shelf for books and a TV.

Amy left the room, she needed to wizzle something bad after her experience and left Anny alone on the room to play with shadow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Now this I like, Shadow thought, admiring the young girl's surprisingly amble bust, Can't wait to see what the mom looks like. he snickered a bit, which sounded like a sneeze as he nuzzled against Anny.

"Please, I don't," Mindy whimpered a bit, not wanting him to know who she was, and not really caring about his name either.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm sorry. That sounded like a question. WHAT. IS. YOUR. NAME?" Alex growled, thrusting in as deep as he could with his large dick into Mindy's pussy, giving her ass a slap. "This is what happens when slaves are disobedient."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)