Join our server on Discord

The Mansion...on the HILL!
"Ah... I see you are a real slut," Alex laughed and pulled down his own pants. He smiled as his erect dick came out and he pointed at Mindy. "Lay down on the bed with your butt and pussy in the air... oh and relax..." Alex smiled. "I want to fuck you, not kill you."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Daisy just laughed at the insults.

'How long will it take before you admit you like it?' She giggled, continuing to play with Mai's breast, gently tweaking her nipple. With her other hand she pushed at Mai's top, trying to get it over her head.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Amy whimpered as she was heavily face fucked and was glad she had no gag reflex. She blushed and kept her eyes closed, making sure not to bite down as she ran her tongue along his shaft and sucked it as best she could while being face fucked as she was.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmm, taking ugh, every inch, with no trouble," Shadow's tongue hung out the side of his mouth, his warm drool dripping onto Amy's back as he fucked her mouth, "This isn't your first blowjob is it you little slut?" he laughed.

Relax? Is he crazy? Mindy thought, noticibly worried as she rolled onto her stomache, lifting up her rear end so her pussy and tail-hole were perfectly exposed, Please, don't take the ass, don't take the ass. she thought.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amy was far to frightened to respond. She dared not stop for fear of being punished, and she dared not shake her head for fear of punishment since it would involve stopping for a second. Her ears were flat against her skull with fear as she sucked him off, hoping he would finish soon. She felt disgusted as the warm drool hit the back of her shirt and shivered, all the while wondering "Why me?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mai just growled at her and spit at Daisy's face. "You're a freak and I'll never like it!" Mai screamed, though in the corner of her mind she knew she did. She liked it and wanted more of it, but her pride would not say what her body felt.

---------

"Pussy or ass? Ass or pussy?" Alex wondered. "I'm sure a slut like you has have dozens of cocks in your pussy, but your ass..." Alex smiled and rubbed his erect against her asshole. "Ready? On three...On-THREE!" he suddenly yelled and penetrated her ass with his cock, moaning with a lustful grin.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ooh fuck, almost there," Shadow growled as he placed his paws onto her back, thrusting his hips and grinding his crotch into her face as he forced all of his cock down her throat, "And, ugh, I don't wanna see, a single drop escape that mouth." he soon let out a loud roar as he thrust into her mouth again, his seed shooting out of his mouth like a plugged hose, hitting the back of her throat.

Oh crap, Mindy panicked when she felt his cock against her ass, "Please do, AHHHHHH!!!" She didn't have time to finish as her ass was split apart by his cock. Anal had always been something she was worried about so she'd never done it in her life, and now she knew why, it hurt, "AHHH TOO BIG TOO BIG! TAKE IT OUT!" she begged, scrambling to try and get away.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Daisy gave an evil giggle.

'That sounds like a challenge, huh cutie?'

She wiped Mai's spit off of her face, ignoring the insult, before finally managing to rip her top off of her, followed by her bra.

'Mmm.. you've got some nice breasts. Bigger than mine, huh? How'd you get 'em so big?' She asked, grinning.

With that, Daisy took her own top off, freeing her own perky breasts. She stepped closer to Mai, until their chests were touching.

'Mmm...' Daisy moaned softly, as she pressed herself closer to the older girl. Without warning, she leant forwards and captured Mai's lips in a delicate kiss, gently prying for entry with her tongue.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Amy whimpered as she felt cum flood her mouth and began to gulp, drinking as much as she could. she actually managed to drink it all, though after she finished she was gasping for air and whimpering on the floor. She felt sick, swallowing so much made her feel a pain in her gut and the taste was still in her mouth. She gently puled his cock out of her mouth and gasped for air. She stayed on her knees, at first just looking at his feet and then looking up at his face. "Are...are we done?" She asked innocently.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mai couldn't help, but moan from the pleasure, but when the kiss was forced onto her, Mai growled and let Daisy's tounge go in, only for her to bite it with her teeth.

----------

Alex smiled and pulled out suddenly and looked at Mindy. "Then beg for me to fuck your slut pussy! Beg or I'll go right back in your ass, but harder!" he yelled.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)