Join our server on Discord

The Mansion...on the HILL!
Amy grunted as she fell to her knees, terror filling her. "Please...Take the collar off, it could ruin the rest of my li-AHHHHH!!!!!" She screamed as the pain surged through her. She rolled onto her back and thrashed about screaming. But for Amy, the pain just got worse and worse until finally she wished she would just pass out, yet it would not get that bad, she would not pass out. She latched on to Shadow's leg and squeezed it, trying hard to beg but failing to do more then scream and whimper.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC (I'm really sorry! It's just that everyone else seems pretty far on already, y'know? I won't do it again!)

'No can do cutie! But, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way.' Daisy said, fingering the whip at her waist.

She moved towards her captive and pressed herself up against her, Daisy's hands trying to slide up the older girl's top.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Let's just say Mindy was wearing the top only it's solid and covers her breasts and a pair of pants. Who really cares anyways lol.

IC:

"W-wait!" Mindy grabbed at her pants, holding them on, "If, I agree to do this, will you promise to let me go?" she asked, trying to give him her cutest look, This always works on living guys, let's hope it works on dead ones too. she thought.

Shadow barely flinched as she grabbed him, with a simple thought the runes lost their color and the pain subsided, "First off, no one but you and me can even see those runes, so you don't have to worry about that. And second, any time you disobey me I will have to punish you again, if you keep it up then I'll just have to destroy your mind and turn you into nothing more than a doll for my pleasure." he growled, "Now, I believe you were going to give me a blowjob like a good bitch."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amy trembled and curled up on the floor. "Why are you doing this?" She asked, her large dark purple eyes looking up at him innocently. She did not wait for an answer before she got on her knees and put her face near his cock. "After...After this..can I..go home?" She asked, scared out of her mind at both the prospect of staying here and the pain. Just to make sure she would not get shocked again, she began to softly lick his dick with her rough tongue, her inexperience showing through a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Awww....such a cute face....okay, but you have to do as I say," Alex ordered. Of course he was lying, but he was a good lier. "Agreed?" he asked, tugging on her pants. "You have to also call me either Master Alex, Husband, Lord, or some other form of authority got it?"

---------------

Mai gasped and began shaking left and right, trying to escape, but it seemed impossible. "You can't we're both girls!" Mai yelled, trying to kick at her with her feet. "Get off me, you crazy bitch!"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Daisy laughed cruelly again, although Mai's kicks connected with her shins a couple of times.

'That's never stopped me before!' And with that, the green-haired girl slid her hand under Mai's bra, lustfully fondling the older girl's breast.

'Oooh, they're big...' Daisy murmured.

She then proceeded to crouch before the hand-cuffed girl and attempt to tie her legs with the whip she had around her waist.

'You won't be kicking me again after this!' She giggled.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Because I can," Shadow moaned from her tongue, "And if you ask one more time if you can go home after this I'll keep you here forever." he growled, thrusting his hips forward and forcing his cock into her mouth, "Now suck my cock like a real bitch."

"Y-yes, master." Mindy whimpered, "You promise though right?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tears welled up in Amy's eyes and she whimpered but began to suck, again her inexperience making it a little less then it should have been. She did not want to stay here forever, so she decided not to mention home even one more time. She was glad that she was at least only sucking and was allowed to stay fully dressed, maybe a blow job was all he needed.....
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ah! You crazy lesbian bitch!" Mai screeched, still struggling, but growing tired of the mad kicking and fighting. She had to admit, the fondling was nice, but knowing it from another girl, and a rapist at that was horrible to her.

------------

"I swear on the life of my Father," Alex smiled and gently touched Mindy's cheek and looked at her pants and pulled back. "Now strip off those pants and any undergarments you have...if you have them, slut," he added, smiling widely.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Dammit," Shadow growled, "Suck it all you useless bitch." he stood up and wrapped his forearms around her chest, thrusting his entire length into her mouth and down her throat, rapidly fucking her face, "That's more like it."

Mindy blushed furiously as she began to slide down her pants, they didn't have to go far before it was clear she wasn't wearing any panties, Of course I would choose to go commando today. she thought.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad