Join our server on Discord

The Mansion...on the HILL!
Amy was about to turn around towards the door when she heard her name when suddenly she heard a yipping. She looked down and saw the cute chibi wolf and let out a very girly "Awwwww!" she dropped to one knee and slowly approached it, holding out her hand. "Come here puppy." She said getting closer. "Oh your such a cute puppy! Are you a nice puppy?" Her hand closed in slowly, ready to draw back in case he was not a nice puppy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Shadow smiled a bit as he stepped forward slowly, sniffing at Amy's hand a bit, then flicking his tongue against it, Heh, they always fall for the cute puppy. he thought.

Mindy pushed aside the door to a small room, glancing around a bit before walking in, So, any surprises in this room? she wondered.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Huh? Hey!" Mai smiled, seeing a gold coin. She ran over and picked up the little treasure and examined it. "There's gotta be more around here!" she smiled, looking around quickly.

------------------

The door suddenly slammed close and Alex floated over to her, sneaking up from behind. He suddenly slept forward and grabbed her from behind and his hands landed and squeezed her breasts. "Hello freshmeat!" he whispered into her ear.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
'Gotcha!' Daisy cried, pulling sharply on a rope behind the door. The floor beneath Mai, which in actual fact was a trapdoor, disappeared, revealing nothing but darkness below.

'Ahaha!' The green-haired rapist giggled in delight.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Awww!" Amy said even louder as she picked shadow up in her arms and hugged him warmly. She loved puppies and other baby animals. She wished she was allowed to keep pets. She began to pet his head and scratch behind his ear. "Whos a cute puppy? Whos a cute little adorable puppy wuppy? You are! Yes you are!" She said in baby talk as she continued to hug and pet the adorable little shadow, completely unknowing of the danger she was in.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Whoa!" Mindy giggled a bit, "Hey shouldn't you buy me dinner first or something?" she asked, she'd never been much for boundaries, plus she figured it was just another contestant in the game to find the treasure.

Shadow fought to hold back a growl, Why do they always insist on the baby talk? he wondered, though gentley nuzzled up at her neck and chin, Now then, have to wait until she's away from anyone else. I don't wanna have to share my new bitch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amy baby talked with him for a little while longer and then thought for a moment. "Ohhh....Im not allowed to have pets....but your sooooo cute! I wil just have to bring you home, you can be my little secret! Do you want to help me find the treasure boy? Do you? O such a good boy!" She tucked him under her arm gently and began to continue her search with the little shadow in her embrace.

(Kay, maybe one more post and then we wait for King and Main)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I am so fucking your ass raw for this. Shadow thought as his ears perked up, he was searching to try and see where everyone else was at, Good, seem spread out, don't need to worry, just need to wait for the right moment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh no." Amy said as she carried Shadow around in her arms. "It looks like the treasure is not in this room...say, you wouldn't happen to know where it would you puppy?" She asked, carefully placing him on the floor with bright eyes. "Come on puppy! Wheres all the shiny stuff!" she asked enthusiastically, prepared to fallow Shadow all over the house on the slim chance that he knew where the prize was.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You obviously have no idea who I am, little girl," Alex said and pushed Mindy on to the bed. He then grabbed his coat, and his skin turned to its original white as snow appearance. He took off his coat revealing his white chest and the bullet holes that went into his body. "Boo, bitch."

----------

"Huh!?" Mai yelled, falling down the trapdoor, but her fingers caught the very edge, barely holding on. "Help! Anyone?! A little help here!?"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)