Join our server on Discord

The Mansion...on the HILL!
"That's a good slut, you love cock don't you?" Shadow growled with pleasure as he rubbed his cock over her face, "Come on, kiss it. Tell me how much you love your master's cock. I just got finished fucking your sister's mouth, but I'm more than willing to give you some of my cum too."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The remark about her sister seemed to snap her out of it for a moment and she raised her legs and pushed Shadow away as hard as she could. If it worked, she would try to crawl away, but already her pussy was damp and her nipples hard under her half removed clothing. The scent alone would normally have driven the inexperienced cat into a sex frenzy for at least ten minutes, but she had gotten half a pill, and although it struggled to do its job, it allowed her at least some sort of resistance to the scent and taste of Shadow's cock.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Shadow grunted a bit as he was pushed back, but quickly grabbed onto Amy's hips, pulling her back as he grinded his cock against her pussy lips, "Where're you going so fast? Come on, you know you want it." he growled with lust.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amy hissed as she was grabbed but released a guilty moan as she felt him rubbing his cock against her soaked panties. "N-No! I dont! Im not like this! Im not a slut!" She cried out, biting her lip hard, trying to counter the pleasure and lust being poured into her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Of course you aren't, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy a good fuck every now and then right?" Shadow growled as he pulled her back onto his lap, his cock sticking up between her legs and still pressing against her panties as he licked her neck a bit, "Enjoying sex doesn't make you a slut at all."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amy grunted as she was pulled onto his lap and struggled a bit, feeling his hard, hot cock between her legs, rubbing against her through her wet undergarments. "I...I..." She stuttered, tears filling her eyes. "But...Im not the one in control!" She said, looking down in complete shame. "This urge is, this hunger. Its always the hunger, and never me." She didnt meet his gaze, and she braced herself for his laughter or cruelty, knowing that in admitting this she had made herself vulnerable.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"And that's what I'm going to train you to control." Shadow smiled, gentley rubbing her ears, "You've seen Katt, she's capable of controlling herself perfectly even when her lust takes over. It's because she grew up never relying on those pills, so she can control it better. It might take awhile but you'll learn to resist it too." he promised, "After all, I want you both to be my slaves cause you want to be, not because your lust makes it impossible to say no."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I will never want to be your slave." Amy growled. "And I dont knwo this Katt person at all, I've only seen her at that horrible place and now here. And as far as I see it, she is completely controlled by her lust if she is working with someone like you." she shuddered, the lust had not simply gone from her and she was trying hard to fight it back, but the persistent pressure and heat around her groin due to Shadow's cock was making that very hard. The ear rubbing wasnt helping either, forcing her to bit her lip when not talking. "You arent even a cat breed like us, you cant imagine what its like, much less 'train' me about it."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I've learned plenty about the condition, supressing it is what causes it to control you so much, if you just let yourself go and enjoy it you'll soon build up a natural resistance," Shadow growled softly as he pressed his cock against her damp panties, "Of course if you don't want to and just remain a slave to your lust, well that's fine with me." he grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Its sounds like either way your are going to...have your way." Amy said sadly, still biting her lip. "A-Alright...OK." she said hesitantly. "If you can really help..." She shuddered again and half suppressed a moan. The lust was getting to her, she knew she wouldnt last with Shadow's cock grinding against her. "OK...just...please be gentle..." She finally said, blushing hard as she let herself go limp in his arms. She closed her eyes tightly and waited, expecting him to completely ignore her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)