Join our server on Discord

The Mansion...on the HILL!
"Ooh yes, that's it, that's it," Katt purred loudly with pleasure, arching her back as she moaned, pressing her burning cunt against Amanda's, "I just can't get enough of your sexy moans, they're just music to my ears," she purred.

Shadow lay his head back as he growled with pleasure, "Ooooh, good girl. It's incredible, so young, mmmm, yet so skilled," he smiled down at her, "Keep going, your treat's coming." he promised, already pre starting to drip into Anny's mouth.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amanda was past words, only able to moan and gasp her approval and pleasure as she ground her cunt back against Katt's, mixing their juices as Amanda almost desperately humped and gyrated. She continued to kiss and lick Katt's face, even as she felt her climax fast approaching.

--------------
Anny responded to his words right away, almost doubling her speed and effort as she got excited for her treat. She quickly lapped up the precum and didnt slow down even a bit, anxious for her treat and happy she was apparently doing so good.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Katt gave Amanda a deep loving kiss as she pushed the other feline onto her back, climbing over ontop of her before turning around, burying her muzzle between Amanda's legs and thrusting her tongue inside of her cunt as she pressed her own into her face.

"Ooooh yeah!" Shadow growled with pleasure as he held onto Anny's head, rapidly flooding her mouth with his cum as he orgasmed from her wonderful tongue, "Mmm, there's your treat, make sure you drink every drop like a good slave."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amanda moaned deeply into the kiss, her tail flicking around as their tongues danced together, hardly noticing that she was on her back now. She then gasped as Katt rose away and moaned loudly when Katt's tongue suddenly assaulted her dripping wet pussy. Her mouth was wide open as Katt's pussy came down and Amanda began to rapidly lick, suck, and kiss inside and round Katt's cunt.

-----------------

Anny almost gagged at first, not expecting the sudden rush of fluids, but eventually got used to it and drank it all up, licking her lips when it was all done. She drank every drop. "That tasted weird...I have tasted something like it before." she said, puzzled. Meanwhile, Shadow would smell the scent of sex, but not just from Amanda and Katt's room...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oooh yes, eat me out you horny slut," Katt purred softly with pleasure, focusing on Amanda's clit to make the feline cum hard and fast as she grinded her cunt over Amanda's face, smearing it with her arousal.

"Mmm, good girl, hope you liked it. If not, you'll get used to the taste I'm sure." Shadow chuckled. He sniffed at the air a bit, grinning slightly, "You wait here for when the pizza guy arrives, I'm just gonna go check on your sister real quick." he said as he stood up and moved towards Amy's room, knocking on the door frame before walking, "Hey there kitty."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Dont come in!" Amy yelled when he knocked on the door and blushed hard when Shadow came in anyway. She was on the floor, half naked, her arms above her head as she squirmed. "G=Get out!" she screamed, trying to cover herself. She hadnt even been masturbating, she had just been wiggling on the floor, the smell of Shadow' Katt, and Amanda's arousal having sent her sex drive into a near frenzy. It would last almost an hour without relief, which could come in the form of a pill, or a good fucking.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Aww what's wrong? You feel left out with all the sex that's going on?" Shadow grinned as he walked closer, the smell of his musk flowing through the room as he did, "You must be horny hmm? Bet that little half pill didn't help as much as a full one would with keeping that lust in check."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I-I just need a minute! G-Get out!" She yelled, scrambling back, trying to cover herself. But she almost moaned when his scent hit her and she tried to cover her nose just to keep from showing her arousal, hiding her face. "G-Get out!" She yelled again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You don't really want that though do you?" Shadow smiled as he walked closer, grabbing her arms and pinning them to the wall above her head as he pressed his cock against her face, the scent of his sweat and cum flooding her nostrils.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"N-No stop! Stop!" She screamed as he grabbed her and forced her hands up, his cock in her face, filling her nose with his scent. She closed her eyes and held her breath, shaking her head from side to side before shuddering hard and opening her bright green eyes and giving his cock a lick, nuzzling it afterward and purring.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)