Join our server on Discord

The Mansion...on the HILL!
"Ooh now that's the playful kitty I love," Katt purred as she began throwing off her own clothes, all while trying to mantain the kiss. Her tail wrapping tightly around the two felines, her own eyes getting a slight greenish tint to them, but nowhere near to the extent of Amanda's.

"Amy's just not adjusting to having me around as well as you are," Shadow smiled at her, "I'm hoping she'll come around though, I really do love the both of you, your mother too. Though it looks like I've lost her to Katt." he joked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amanda kissed back furiously, wrapping her arms around Katt when they were only half naked, unable to restrain herself as she began to tear KAtt's clothing and her own, before pulling Katt onto the bed with her.

-------------

"Your such a nice puppy!" she said happily, nuzzling again. "Why doesnt she like you? You make me feel so good. Why dont you make her feel good?"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Katt purred loudly into the kiss, grinding furiously against Amanda as her cunt began dripping with her arousal, hugging the other feline tightly as she squeezed their breasts together.

"Your sister doesn't like that much, think I took advantage of your feline's lust, which is why I want her to get off that medication and learn to control it better, see if she'll maybe warm up to me eventually." He shrugged as he rubbed Anny's head, "You're a sweet kid you know that?" he chuckled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amanda broke the kiss with a loud moan as her breasts were squeezed against Katt's. "Ahhh, Katt, I cant...Ugh, cant control myself..." Amanda half moaned, half cried. "I-If you push me any further I-I wont be....Ahhhh!" She cried out as her cunt met Katt's and began to almost automatically rub against hers lustfully.

--------------

Anny purred in response and looked up cutely at shadow. "Cute enough for something to eat?" she asked, clearly still hungry and holding and apple core in her hand.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Shh, just let it go kitty," Katt purred softly, licking at Amanda's muzzle as she rubbed her knee against the other feline's cunt, still rubbing their breasts together, "Tell me, does my little pet have any naughty toys around here?" she smiled.

"Well, unfortunately it'll still be a bit till the pizza gets her," Shadow thought for a second, then a grin quickly formed on his face, "Hey, I know something you can eat. Very tasty too." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Damn it, I posted for this already! *Sigh* time to retype)

Amanda moaned even more loudly when Katt's knee began to grind against her cunt and Amanda couldnt resist grinding back against her. Amanda blushed at the question and shook her head. She had maybe one or two 'toys', but the pills had kept her plenty low key for a very long time.

----------------

"Really? Can I have some?" Anny asked, looking up at him with her large, innocent eyes. "Im soooo hungry!" She whined, nuzzling into his chest before hopping up on his lap. "Can I have some pretty please?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Hate when that happens, typed up a big reply in Red Meadow, thought it didn't post so hit refresh, turns out I hadn't hit post lol. Had to do it all over.

IC:

"Awww, not a single one? Oh well, I'm sure we can make do without," Katt purred softly as she slid her tail between the two of them, rubbing it against both girl's cunts as she purred softly.

"Of course, it'd be my pleasure." Shadow grinned as he gentley picked her up and set her down on the ground infront of him, "It's right here," he said as he undid his pants a bit, letting his cock free of them, "You're going to have to work for it first though, first you'll need to kiss and lick my cock a bit to get it nice and hard." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amanda moaned loudly when she felt her pussy being rubbed by the tail, and rubbed back, continuing to moan and purr. Her juices mixed with Katt's, and her arousal was sky rocketing. The pills werent working fast enough, she realized, and was helpless as a wave of lust shock control from her mind. She began to lick Katt's face affectionately, purring and moaning all the while, as she pressed her body against Katt's even more, rubbing her whole body against Katt's furry one.

------------

Anny looked at Shadow's cock and then at Shadow before nodding enthusiastically and giving it kiss right on the tip, blushing a little as she did. She then began to lick it like a lollipop, her rough tongue making up for most of her inexperience. And even then, she learned very fast. Anny was a natural.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Katt moaned and growled loudly as she continued pleasing both of them with her tail, using her free hands to gentley rub Amanda's back as she did, her tail rapidly becoming soaked with their mixed juices.

"Mmm, that's perfect," Shadow growled with pleasure as his cock hardened from the attention, "Now, close your lips around it like you were sucking on a straw, and keep using your tongue." he told her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt's moans were drowned out by Amanda's almost desperate sounds of passion. She was already soaking wet, and panting with lust, her mouth open and eyes glazed over, wearing a drunken smile on her face. She licked and kissed Katt all over her face, trying to rub herself more vigorously against Katt.

---------------

Anny did as she was told, wrapping her lips on it and sucking on her cock while her tongue moved around rubbing the underside of her cock and the head at times. She blushed cutely as she did, but hand to purr again, adding vibrations to the blow job.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)