Join our server on Discord

The Mansion...on the HILL!
OOC: Not really unfortunately.

IC:

"So it's just you and your daughter's then?" Katt asked curiously, "If you don't mind me asking, what happened to their father?" she wondered.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Anny suddenly stopped purring and Amy winced. Amanda shook her head. "Its...a complicated issue. We shouldnt talk about it here." She said softly. "So...what to do now." she wondered. "Oh, hold up, I need to grab some medicine." She said, walking into her room only to find her pills gone. "Have any of you seen my suppressants?" She asked, poking her head out the door. Amy simply pointed at Shadow with her thumb and said, "Ask him, he hid them all or something." Amanda then looked at Shadow. "Can I have my medicine back then?" She asked him somewhat sternly. Amanda loved her time with Katt, but she had been on the suppressant for years. She wouldnt get moody like Amy, but she would literally lose all control for weeks at a time, without even needing to be provoked. She would simply get randomly horny and need to fuck something.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hey I thought you were gonna be getting off of those," Katt pouted a bit as she hugged Amanda, "It's not good to supress that lust I'm telling ya." She purred softly as she nibbled playfully on one of Amanda's ears, "Isn't it alot more fun to just go with it and enjoy it?" she purred.

"Look I understand quitting cold turkey's rough, you'll be cutting back on that stuff from now on at the very least." Shadow said as he leaned against the doorway to the kitchen, "Till then, I'll be here to take care of any problems that might arise from it." he grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amanda looked at Katt and then back at Shadow. "No no, look, I need to ween myself off of this at best, I cant just stop. I mean, jeez, I would have literally no control over myself. So if you please, I need my suppressants." If she still did not get them back her eyes would widen in a panic. "You cant be serious, I cant operate in public without those!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You'll have them, but you'll be weening yourself off them." Katt smiled, "So it might be a bit more difficult to control yourself for a week or so, but you'll get the hang of it." she promised, giving Amanda's ass a playful squeeze.

"You'll be doing the same," Shadow said to Amy as he sat down next to her on the couch, "So enjoy yourself, don't supress your natural disposition my pet." he smiled as he looked over towards Anny, patting the couch cushion next to himself to tell her to come over, "Glad you haven't started it yet, won't have to put you through detox will we?" he chuckled a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amanda jumped a little from the slap and blushed hard. "OK, weening, will do. Please, can I have them back? Right now?" she asked through green shaded eyes. She felt her body begin to burn, the pleasure and desire expanding outwards from where Katt had smacked her ass. She bit her lip, and would go over and grab Shadow's shoulder tightly if he didnt respond. "I need them now. Right now."

Amy on the other hand, just turned away from Shadow. For Amy it would only take her a few days and it would be out of her system since she had only just started taking them behind her mother's back. Anny walked over and sat on the couch next to Shadow, nuzzling his side and purring contently.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Alright, just one though," Shadow said as he pulled out the medicine bottle from one of his shirt pockets, removing a single pill and tossing it to Amanda, "You can have another tomorrow, like I said, we're weening you off." he smiled as he wrapped an arm around Anny, rubbing her cute ass as he did.

"Sooo, how much time is there till the pizza gets here?" Katt purred, still running her hands over Amanda's body as she did.

"I'd say about 20 minutes or so." Shadow answered.

"Ooh, just enough time for a quickie," she grinned as she licked at Amanda's ear while she rubbed the other feline's ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amanda caught it and swallowed it fast. She was about to complain, but then felt another electric current run through her body. Anny moaned and purred, getting excited and licking the side of his face if she could reach it. Amy seemed to get upset and stormed away into her room.

Amanda was about to call after when she felt KAtt's hands on her and shivered. "K-Katt, not in front of my daughter." She whispered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh of course not silly, I'm sure you have a bedroom don't you?" Katt purred softly, sliding a hand into Amanda's pants and rubbing lightly at her crotch.

Shadow watched as Amy walked away, "Cute kid, but that attitude's gonna need some work." he chuckled as he continued rubbing Anny's behind.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amanda bit her lip hard to keep from moaning before grabbing Katt by her shoulders and pulling her into the room. She closed the door, and then, as soon as the door was closed, she kissed Katt full on the lips, and began to fumble with their clothing as she pulled her towards the bed, her eyes almost glowing green.

---------------

Anny purred as her head was rubbed and watched her sister and mother leave. "Why is Amy mad?" she asked cutely as she cuddled into Shadow and kept purring.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)