Join our server on Discord

The Mansion...on the HILL!
"Just relax," Shadow waved his hand a bit, "I'm not gonna hurt you or your sister, and just give it some time, I wouldn't be surprised if you started enjoying having my around just as much as she does." he grinned a bit, "Now, about that pizza. My treat of course." he added.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amy scowled at that. "Dont talk about her like that!" She almost yelled. She then sighed again and said. "Fine, if you order the pizza, I will eat it. But you stay over there, OK?"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Meow, kitty has claws," Shadow chuckled a bit, "Fine, I won't come near ya. Least not until you've balanced out a bit from those pills." he said said as he stood up and moved towards the kitchen where he had left the phone, "You know," he paused and looked back at her, "It is better that your off those things, they can be quite damaging in the long run, isn't it better if you're able to control your urges through your own will?" he smiled before heading into the kitchen to call for the pizza.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Asshole." Amy grumbled, looking away from his direction after he left. Anny the walked out, yawning and wearing a little pink dress she had slipped on, probably without underwear. "Sis, Im huuungry." she whined. Amy sighed and said, "We are ordering Pizza, just wait." "But Im hungry nooooow." "Fine, go in the kitchen and ask that stupid wolf to cook something or something!" Amy yelled, losing her temper again. Anny huffed and walked into the kitchen. "Master, Im huuungry!" she said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Shadow set down the phone and smiled over at her, "Pizza'll be here in about 15 minutes they said," he told her, though he had heard her saying she was hungry now, "Let's see, not sure what you guys have for snacks around here. Hmm, how about an apple to hold you over?" he offered as he looked into the fridge, as he was his ears twitched a bit as he heard a car approaching the house, hearing it stop right infront of the building, and two doors open then close, Strange, that shouldn't be the pizza. he thought.

*Meanwhile outside*

"So this is where you live?" Katt asked as she stopped infront of the house, "It's very pretty, I can't wait to meet your daughters, they as cute as you?" she teased Amanda a bit as she giggled. She stepped out of the car and closed the door, locking it once Amanda was out as well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ya, this is the place...I have to warn you though. Shadow may be in the house. I really hope he hasnt done anything too them. They dont deserve to have this kind of life forced on them." Amanda lamented as she exited the car and walked over to enter the house.

----------------

Anny took the apple and began to munch on it happily, not noticing anything was wrong. Then the door opened and she turned her head to regard the new arrival. "Mommy!" she said happily, startling Amy, who also looked up from the couch to see her mother. Both Daughters ran up to her and hugged her, and she hugged them back as they told her how much they missed her and she did the same. Shadow had a good view of it all, the busty Amanda, the sexy Amy, and the cute Anny, all hugging and catching up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh I'm sure they're fine," Katt smiled, "Shadow's really pretty kind once you get to know him, though I'll admit he is a bit forceful in matters like this, I'm sure he hasn't done anything to hurt anyone though." she said.

Shadow walked out of the kitchen smiling a bit, "Well now, that's a cute sight." He chuckled a bit, "Ah, Katt, so you were the one that's been keeping Amanda busy. Should've figured." he winked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
When the hug was finally broken, Amanda blushed a little and said, "This is my friend Katt. Katt, there are my daughters." She said. Anny walked up to her and said, "Hi, Im Anny, its nice to meet you!" She was smiling and cheerful. Amy didnt even bother, recognizing Katt from the slave club they had been taken to. She just sat back down on the couch and tried not to make eye contract.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well you're certainly a friendly one," Katt smiled as she scratched Anny's ears. She glanced over towards Amy and chuckled a bit, "Ahh the teenage years, I wasn't much of the social one then either." she grinned.

"Glad I ordered extra pizza, looks like we've got a party starting." Shadow laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Anny purred and nuzzled KAtt's hand as she scratched behind her ear, loving the sensation. Amy didnt respond, just grabbed the TV remote and began to channel surf. Amanda was going to scold her for being rude but decided to let it slide given recent events.

(Dont know where to go from here, got any ideas?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)