Join our server on Discord

The Mansion...on the HILL!
"Relax, they're fine. Already told you that didn't I?" Shadow smiled, "So where have you been at all night? If it weren't for me your daughters would've been home alone this whole time."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amanda blushed and stuttered. "W-With a friend, I know Amy can take care of herself. Im going back soon, so dont get any ideas!" she said, biting her lip as she did. She needed to get home and make sure her daughters were OK.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Wouldn't dream of it," Shadow chuckled a bit, "See ya when you get back then, take your time." he said as he hung up the phone, walking towards the living room to watch some TV till either Amy finished her shower or Amanda got home.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amy walked out of the shower a minute later. "Who was that?" She asked as she walked into her room to get dressed, not turning to look at Shadow as she did, hiding her green eyes. She had done a little more than shower when she had gone into the bathroom, and she didnt want Shadow to know. Luckily, having just come out of the shower, he wouldnt smell any hint of her masturbation, at least not unless he got real close.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Your mom, says she's on her way home." Shadow told her as he turned his head to look back at her, "Enjoy your shower?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Um, ya..." She said as she slipped into her room and began to get dressed. She put on her bra and panties, socks, jeans, and a blush shirt. She saw that Anny was still laying in bed and let her rest. She then walked out and sighed. What was she going to do for the rest of the day now?! Her friend was up at her grandmas for the week end and, she had no school until summer ended...in three months.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What's the matter? You bored?" Shadow asked as he leaned his head back to look at her, smiling a bit, "If you want sure I could think of something entertaining to do."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Amy hesitated in her step and scowled. "Oh I bet." She said, before walking over and sitting on the couch, turning on the TV. "For some reason Im pretty sure I know what you mean by entertainment." She grumbled. She made sure to keep a distance between them, any rogue touch could set her off if she wasnt careful.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What's so wrong with ordering a pizza and a movie?" Shadow grinned over at her as he leaned back and let out a soft yawn, "I don't think about sex 24/7 ya know."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Who said I was thinking about that?!" Amy said with a blush. "I-I just meant that I hate you, and I dont want to do anything with you!" she yelled at him, losing her temper for a moment. She then breathed a little and brought herself under control. She was young, and her hormones were running wild. Coupled with the removal of her pill after having taken just awhile ago created the potential for mood swings and sudden fits of emotion.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)