Join our server on Discord

Ruki and Juri having fun! ^^
He finally finished the pic!

Here is it!

http://www.sirkowski.com/poll/pics/032003.jpg

I think this pic is Sweetness! ^__^
Sebastian is a great artist, but he failed to capture the essence of Juri on this pic.
Nice pics.

um, tc... got a question for you. dosent that pic say "do not redistribute" ? i would think that it means do not repost as well.

i'd like to ask you once if you got permission to post it and if not. take it down yourself.

Ryoku
The way I look at it, it just means not to post on your website(s). If you just give a URL to the artist's page, then it should be okay.
Of course, wheather or not the artist would see eye to eye on that method would be up to him/her.

So, since I'm not sure about the quid pro quo of things, if the worst should happen, always claim ignorance which wouldn't be a complete lie (forgivness IS easier to ask for than permisson after all). :P
Here
Frolic
Be happy

...eat poisin ivy

MiguelCaron: Sirkowski, I got a question
Sirkowski0001: ok
MiguelCaron: Some guys from DaD were wondering if it was safe to post a link to your site to show that Rika and Juri pic you did
MiguelCaron: Because of that "do not redistribute sign", they didn't know
Sirkowski0001: sure, it's just a link.
MiguelCaron: Good
MiguelCaron: Thanks

So, it IS safe to post the link to the piccy
ajajaja!
Even if I wanted to Ryo, I can't I'm not a Mod!

If you don't want it here then feel free to remove this post! :P
its not that guys, i just want to respect the artists rite. its plainly labled not to so it be posted with permission or not at all. and if it is then is should be labled as such in the post.

er um... is that little convo real?

Ryoku
Ryokumon Wrote:er um... is that little convo real?

Ryoku

Er um... yes.
I've met Sebastian before, remember?
Or do I have go through all my photos and show you all?
hey i was just asking man, and honestly i didnt know or not if you did know him. as far as i knew you messaged him just to get permission. didnt mean anything by it (=x

but now that the little dispute is overwith, please enjoy the pic (heck I'm only doing my job, you dont have to kill me over it)

Ryoku