Join our server on Discord

My Artwork.
Im Bisexual. I love em all!
^^; I'm glad you do! I should try and post more here soon. Perhaps tomorrow since I'm a bit tired.. lol
(11-04-2008 09:32 AM)Draco Wrote: ^^; I'm glad you do! I should try and post more here soon. Perhaps tomorrow since I'm a bit tired.. lol
Oh and I hope you don't mind looking at my artwork too. ^ ^ If your not busy that is. ;)
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Sure, most definately. ^^
Letting you not to use any thing like Photobucket as your image device because well all your pictures are gone and as an artist to another I can't wait to see what else you could do. Use Fapomatic or direct link them from an art blog site.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
(11-04-2008 03:15 PM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: Letting you not to use any thing like Photobucket as your image device because well all your pictures are gone and as an artist to another I can't wait to see what else you could do. Use Fapomatic or direct link them from an art blog site.
That's why I put it in private, or put it in a private folder. ;D I'm smart like that.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(11-05-2008 02:07 AM)tigerlily Wrote:
(11-04-2008 03:15 PM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: Letting you not to use any thing like Photobucket as your image device because well all your pictures are gone and as an artist to another I can't wait to see what else you could do. Use Fapomatic or direct link them from an art blog site.
That's why I put it in private, or put it in a private folder. ;D I'm smart like that.

Yes you are!
Lol, and since I'm a moron I got banned from there :P
I wish I told you sooner and Hey would you mind telling me how to do that TigerLily?

Sorry Draco D:
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
(11-05-2008 04:26 AM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: I wish I told you sooner and Hey would you mind telling me how to do that TigerLily?

Sorry Draco D:
Okay login your account.

Click on account options and then go down til you see My album and there should be a option on wither you want your album private or public. And after your done saving your account options make a folder and put whatever you have that is mature.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)