Join our server on Discord

My Artwork.
And by the way, is one of the first ones Reptile from MK? God it looks cool.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yep! The 8th, 9th and 17th ones down have Reptile from Mortal Kombat in them ^^
Oh i know you from all of these pictures. Its always great to meet some artists evryday!. Welcome back Draco.
You do? ^^; I'm honored. Thank you for the welcome back =3
Wow...so much yaoi. O_O; *sorry I'm very picky about furry yaoi* lol I must say that your outlines are alot better than mines XD
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
^_^; it's quite alright, I do have a few "straight" and clean pictures.. Maybe I should post those soon.. And thanks X3
(11-04-2008 02:31 AM)Draco Wrote: ^_^; it's quite alright, I do have a few "straight" and clean pictures.. Maybe I should post those soon.. And thanks X3
Oh I don't mind straight sex pictures. It's very standable and I sorta admire your coloring and pen skills it is better than how I do. xD
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lol, well I'm gay so it's why the majority of my pictures are "yaoi" But I do have a few that are straight and some clean ones. ^_^; heh, thank you.
(11-04-2008 03:07 AM)Draco Wrote: Lol, well I'm gay so it's why the majority of my pictures are "yaoi" But I do have a few that are straight and some clean ones. ^_^; heh, thank you.
Oh I see sorry, I didn't mean to offended you and I'm not trying to but, I support it even though I'm kindna picky about it. ^ ^;
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
=3 it's quite alright. you didn't offend me at all.