Join our server on Discord

Little Request
Basically the request has nothing to do with digimon, but more or less its of a custom character for a Star Fox Lemon I am doing. :P The female in question is an avian like this:

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j170/T...510655.jpg

Of course a lot more attractive. I was hoping for one request, but two different shots of her. One of her front and one of her backside, both with her posing and giving 'you', the viewer a seductive and flirtatious look and smile.. no clothes obviously. ;) Now her appearance:

She's nice, fit, and busty. Basically she isn't like a twig or something. She has some meat on her bones, but she isn't chubby or fat either (hope descript is understandable. if not, just say and i'll elaborate). She has C-Cup sized breasts with hard nipples, and a moist pussy.

The backside.. a big but not huge rear, and of course she has some tailfeathers. That's basically it.. and ah crap *looks up* I hope this doesn't intimidate people. ._. Anywho.. thankies to anyone who may be interested? ^^'

~ShadowVeemon

PS: Oh yeah.. forgot to say what color is her feathers. Just like the image of the character above. Blue feathers. :D
Veemon's Followers