Join our server on Discord

A Haunting: My first Mega Lemon
A Haunting

Mei-ling was walking home from school. Today, she was wearing a black knee length skirt, a white and pink top, and white stockings. Her black hair was tied behind her head in a long pig tail that reached down to the small of her back. The 16-year old Chinese girl took the route she always took, which brought her by the gates to an old abandoned manor. It was a few miles away from any other structure. The manor had the full haunted look to it; the same setup as Mei-ling had read in horror stories. It had the rotting wooden boards, the dead lawn, dirty windows beyond recognition; it seemed to even sap away the sunlight around it.
As Mei-ling came up to the front gates, she noticed a few kids around her age standing there.
“No, you go in!” one of the kids said.
“No! What if there are spiders?”
“Stop being such a pussy!” the third sighed exasperatedly. “At least go up to the front door!”
“What are you three talking about?” Mei-ling asked as she approached them.
“We’re trying to get this coward to go up to at least the front door.” One of them said, slapping the second one in the back of the head. “But he’s too chicken to even place a single foot inside the gates!”
Mei-ling looked up at the manor. It gave off an eerie vibe, but it didn’t faze her in the slightest. She had read enough horror stories in her lifetime to be desensitized to the fear such a place brought.
“I’ll go in.” she offered. “I’m not afraid of such a place.”
“Go right ahead.” The first kid answered. "It’s not like any of us are about to go in.”
Mei-ling looked up at the manor and then back at the kids. She pushed open the old iron gates and walked inside.
“Cowards.” She muttered to herself. The asphalt leading up to the dilapidated structure was cracked. Weeds and dirt were visible through the gaps. Mei-ling approached the front door, which was old, discolored, and clearly rotting. Her hand gripped the handle, and she half expected it to disintegrate. Slowly, she opened the door, which couldn’t have been any louder. The old rusted copper hinges creaked in protest as they were disturbed from over half a century of dormancy. Mei-ling stepped inside, looking around the ancient dwelling. All the furniture was still here, most of which had white moth-eaten sheets covering them. She jumped as the door slammed shut behind her, and the whole house growled in protest as the shock reverberated through the walls. Now that she was in, she wasn’t about to leave so soon. To her left was a study hall and library, the right led to the kitchen, and straight in front of her was a staircase that led to the upper floor.
She was about to make her way to the den when she heard a thump upstairs. Her head snapped up to the ceiling above her; she wasn’t the only one in this house. But how could that be? She was the only one who came in… unless…
“Those kids…” she muttered. “They must be playing tricks with me…”
As silently as she could, Mei-ling walked up the steps to the second floor, which moaned with even the slightest touch. Eventually, she got tired of the noise and ran the rest of the way upstairs. She reached the top of the stairs just in time to see a shadow underneath one of the doors move out of sight. The shape, the way it moved… it was unmistakable. Someone was on the other side. Mei-ling approached the door, not certain what the other side was going to be like. She became unnerved as she heard whispering voices coming from somewhere. She couldn’t understand them; they almost sounded like the wind. Bracing for the worst, she gripped the handle with her clammy hands and quickly opened it. What she saw freaked her out even more.
NOTHING! There was nobody in the room. The bed and dressers, like the floor, were covered in a thick layer of dust. Nobody could have been in here without disturbing anything. Not only that, but the windows were all closed.
“Ok… now I’m spooked.” She said to herself. “How is that possible?” Her eyes traveled around the room and came to rest on the bed… there was a long lump… was there someone underneath it?! Her hands gripped the sheets and prepared to jerk back to pull the covers off. However, at the last second, just as she pulled the sheets, the floor gave away, and the next thing Mei-ling knew, she was falling from the ceiling and into the den. A piercing scream came from her lips as she fell, followed by a grunt of pain as she hit the floor. The rotten boards in the den also broke, and she fell even further, down into the basement. As a load of dust showered her, she stumbled to her feet. A mannequin broke her fall, and somehow, she got caught in the clothes it was dressed in. As she tried to get her feet loose, she tripped and fell through a tapestry onto a bed. She landed on something very hard and thin, and she stood up, her eyes widened as she realized that it was a SKELETON! For the first time in her life, she screamed out in sheer terror, stumbling back and falling on her ass. She panted hard as her heart pounded in her body from the shock.
That was it. She wanted out of this damn house! Mei-ling got to her feet and, holding onto her bag, made a clear path through the cluttered basement towards the staircase. In the process, she knocked over one of the posts of the bed, causing it to collapse.
Meanwhile, outside, the kids heard the crashing from the inside of the house. The third boy freaked out and started muttering, “Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!”
“What do we do?” asked the second kid. “Should we go in after her?”
“Hell no! She’s on her own now. Let’s get out of here. If anyone sees us, our parents will have our hides!” With that said, they all ran off in different directions to their homes.
Almost an hour later, Mei-ling opened the door to her house. She immediately took her shoes off and went upstairs, throwing her bag on her bed and going to the bathroom. In less than a minute, her dirtied clothes were off and she got into the shower, washing the dust and the filth off her body. Parts of her body stung where she had been cut and scraped from the fall, but the pain barely registered. The water turned a filthy grey as it spiraled down the drain, but that wasn’t what she was concerned about. She scrubbed vigorously with the washcloth, trying to wipe away the feeling… the memory… of that dead body…
After she calmed down, she turned the temperature of the water to freezing cold, bathing her head in it for a few seconds before turning off the water. She slowly stepped out of the shower and dried herself off. Wrapped in the towel, she silently went to her room and collapsed on her bed. No amount of Horror stories she read or how many movies she saw… nothing prepared her for that. For several hours, Mei-ling lay on her bed in the fetal position, in a thoughtless state of fear. Eventually, she calmed down to the point where she was able to think. The incident felt like a dream now… albeit a very bad one. Hearing the door unlock again, she got up and put a clean set of clothes on. She then went downstairs to say hi to her mom, who had come home from work.
“Hey mom!” she was able to squeak out. “Welcome back.”
“Hello, Mei-ling.” Her mom said. “What’s the matter? It looks like you’ve seen a ghost.”
‘You’re not that far off…’ Mei-ling thought.
“I-I’m fine.” She said, hoping her mom wouldn’t press any further.
“Are you catching a cold? Come here, lemme feel your forehead.” She came over to the teen girl and placed the back of her hand on her forehead. After a few seconds, her mom drew her hand away.
“You feel kind of cold, not to mention clammy. Do you feel alright?”
Mei-ling struggled to find her voice.
“Y-yes…” she said. “I’m just a little tired. Let me go lie down for a bit.” She stumbled back up to her room to go lie down.
“Ok, dear.” Her mom called up. “I’ll come get you when dinner is ready.”

Meanwhile, back at the dilapidated old house, something stirred from a deep slumber. Hours after its disturbance, it came to identify itself. Down in the basement, the skeleton that lay in a crumpled heap on the bed disintegrated into dust. From its ashes, a blue ethereal fire rose in a stream and curled up in a ball in the air. The Will ‘o Wisp grew to the size of a bowling ball and then floated up through the hole in the ceiling to the 2nd floor, where it hovered over the mound in the covers on the bed. An ominous breeze blew the thick covers off, revealing a girl’s dead body that was partly decayed, but relatively unaffected by time. The orb drifted down onto the body, slowly descending into her chest. Her whole body shone a light blue and slightly lifted off the ground as a mysterious magic was at work. As if time had caught up to the body, it rapidly melted away into nothingness. All that was left behind was a transparent ghost, who looked like a pristine form of the dead girl. She opened her eyes and flew to the ceiling, spinning around in graceful circles. She was a young girl of 19 years. Her amber hair waved behind her as if she was underwater. She wore a long white slip that fluttered as weightlessly as her hair.
The ghost giggled and made several loops in the air. Images of a girl flashed in her mind; a 16-year old Chinese girl. She suddenly made a giddy echoing laugh and flew through the wall and into the night sky.

Mei-ling lay on her bed, thankful that tomorrow was Saturday. She didn’t want to spend a school day trying to clear her mind from the memory stuck in her head. The girl buried her face in her pillow, almost as if she was trying to force herself to sleep.
“Mei-ling! Dinner’s ready!” her mom called up the stairs.
“Okay.” She acknowledged. Slowly, she sat up and slid off her bed and walked out of her room to across the hall to the bathroom. She splashed ice cold water on her face and dried herself off with a towel. Looking at herself in the mirror, Mei-ling could still see the fear in her eyes. She quickly feigned a smile to see if she could pull it off; she didn’t want to concern her mom. Seeing that she could, the distraught teen went down to the dining room.
“Are you sure you’re alright, Mei-ling?” Her mom asked as she sat down. “You don’t seem like yourself today.”
“I’m alright, mom.” Mei-ling said, smiling. “I’m just a little tired from school today.”
“All right… if you say so…” her mom sat down after setting down their plates and began to eat. “So what you are doing this weekend?”
“I’m going online to look up some historical research.” She answered, cutting up the boneless chicken breast on her plate. “It’s for a school essay.”
Mei-ling and her mom talked a bit more though dinner. After they were done eating and put their dishes in the dishwasher, Mei-ling went back up to her room. The research thing she told her mom was half true; it was actually about the house she broke into. She wanted to know more about it, but that would have to wait until tomorrow. She didn’t even want to think about it now.

When Mei-ling woke up the next morning, she felt a lot better than she did last night. The event that occurred at the haunted house felt like but a dream, but she knew it was more real than any other event in her life. For a few minutes, she sat on her bed reminiscing every minute of it; she hoped that it would be gone from her memory soon. Just the thought of that dead body sent chills down her spine.
After she calmed down a bit, she went to the bathroom and took a shower. After she got out and got dressed, she went to the den to her computer and accessed the Internet. She looked up the history of her town, where she got the result she was looking for. The images next to the article were two pictures of the same house. The one on top was a sepia-colored picture of the mansion from the 1930s. The place looked much more alive and welcoming than it did in the picture below, which was taken only a few years ago.
Mei-ling read the article about the mansion, but there was no inclination of it being haunted. According to what it said, around the 1950s, the daughter of the manor was murdered or died of a horrible disease or something, and the father, whose bloodline was the descendant of Mages, attempted to revive her by using one of the maids as a vessel for her soul. The maid was killed during the ritual, and the father was later caught and arrested for first degree murder. The daughter, of course, was never revived.
Mei-ling shut down the computer and looked out the window. So that corpse…. That must have been the maid… but what was that lump in the bed? Was that….
Suddenly, Mei-ling slapped herself across the face. She had to stop thinking about it. What happened is over and done with. She just has to move on with her life.

She walked back up into her bedroom, where she noticed her towel was on her bed. That was odd. Didn’t she hang it up? Mei-ling picked it up and folded it, carrying it back to the bathroom and hanging it on the towel rack to dry.
She walked back to her room and pulled out her swimsuit from her drawer. She undressed and put it on, checking herself out in the mirror before putting her clothes back on. One of her hobbies and stress outlets was swimming, and what was great about the place they lived at now was the resident-exclusive pool. Now she didn’t need to walk to the public pool several miles away.
After gathering together a fresh clean towel, her sandals, and a pair of sunglasses, she called out to her mom.
“Mom, I’m going to the pool.” She announced before walking out the door and locking it behind her. She walked down the street of the gated community to the pool area. It was rather bright today, and the reflection of the sunlight off the sidewalk was blinding her, even with the sunglasses on. She hurried across the street to the other side where the pool was. Using her key, she unlocked the gate and slipped inside, the gate door automatically locking behind her.
People had already flocked to the pool under the summer heat wave, some taking the opportunity to sunbathe, others wasting no time in getting into the water. Mei-ling placed the towel on the chair and put on her sunglasses before laying face down on the chair. Mei-ling kept a nice tan on her body that accentuated her beautiful features. As she lay on her back, she pulled out a book she brought with her and began to read. After an hour passed, she flipped around so she was facing up at the sky. The sky was adorned with great billowing clouds with an astounding level of depth. Each cloud looked like its own world; each one looked like it could house a city and no one below would ever notice.
As Mei-ling sat there meditating as she tanned her body, she felt a slight draft on her chest
“Mommy? What’s that?” asked a kid. Mei-ling looked up to look at a little kid pointing at her chest. The Chinese girl looked down to be met with alarm. The swimsuit fabric that was stretched across her chest and supporting her large breasts was beginning to turn transparent, exposing the bountiful flesh underneath. The next two seconds were a blur; Mei-ling leapt off the chair and wrapped the towel around her body, covering the exposed flesh just before his mom turned around.
“Honey, it’s not nice to point!” she scolded the 8 year old. She got up and pulled the kid away. “I’m sorry about that, miss.” She apologized to Mei-ling.
“I-it’s no problem.” She replied, bowing her head. After the mom had turned away, Mei-ling gathered her stuff and ran to the women’s bathroom, where she made sure she was alone before taking the towel off from around her body. Looking down at the swimsuit, she saw that the fabric around her breasts had disappeared. Not only that, but the swimsuit around her crotch also disappeared. She let out a yelp and covered herself up with her towel. Something very weird was happening, but that was the least of her worries. She had to get home, and FAST, before anything bad actually happened, like her getting arrested for indecent exposure.
The High School girl wrapped the towel back around her body, making sure it was fastened tightly. After slipping on her sandals, she walked out of the pool area and headed back to her house. While she walked back, she wondered what she could have done to upset God or some other deity to cause them to screw with her like this.
During her trip back, Mei-ling felt a growing draft around her legs. She looked down and panicked as the towel around her body began to disappear as well. She hurried to her home, clutching the key firmly in her hand. As the last bit of the towel and swimsuit disappeared, she broke out into a sprint and hoped to God her mom wasn’t home.
She unlocked the door and hurried inside her house, where she ran up to her room and quickly shut it and locked it. A heavy blush was on her face. At this point, she was completely naked; her swimsuit and towel had completely disappeared. What was happening? Was it payment for disturbing that corpse?
Mei-ling shook her head; of course not. All that bad juju superstition was all a bunch of hooey. There had to be a logical explanation for all this. She went to her closet and slid it open. On the left side of her closet, there was a small dresser where she kept all of her undergarments neatly sorted and folded. She pulled out a pair of panties and began to put them on. As Mei-ling slid them up to her waist, she felt something long and smooth slide into her, causing her to let out a loud yelp in surprise. She quickly yanked the panties down and looked at the crotch.
“WHAT THE?!” she exclaimed. There was a large pink rubber dildo on the crotch of her panties. What’s more is that it was attached to the panties. Mei-ling didn’t own any sex toys, and neither did her mom. Where could it have come from?!
“This is nuts.” She muttered. She folded up the panties as best as she could and placed them back in the drawer before going for another. This time, nothing strange appeared on it. The bewildered girl then went for one of her bras before going for a long Chinese dress. It was the one of the few things she had in her wardrobe that truly made her look Asian. Looking at herself in the mirror, Mei-ling was pleased with what she saw. Her friends constantly made fun of her about this, claiming that she looked like Lei Fang from Dead or Alive.
Outside her room, Mei-ling could hear her mom unlocking the door and walking inside.
“Mei-ling are you here?” she called out.
“I’m home, mom!” her daughter answered, unlocking her bedroom door and going down to the living room. Her mom was dressed in a small bikini, and she was wearing a beach hat which she took off as Mei-ling came down.
“Where were you?” she asked, setting her towel and keys on the coffee table. “I was going to go out to join you to find you not there.”
“Sorry about that, mom.” Mei-ling said, sitting down on the couch. “I got… embarrassed.”
“Yeah, I met that mom. The kid said the same thing about me.” She laughed a bit, and Mei-ling blushed. Her mom was about 36, but she looked not a day older than 21. The woman’s DD breasts were barely held back by the black bikini that she was wearing. The bottom piece exposed her nicely shaped butt, which got a lot of looks from the guys, and made her only daughter just embarrassed.
Mei-ling’s mom sat down on the couch next to her.
“It’s very hot today!” she exclaimed. She reached forward to the coffee table and grabbed the remote, turning on the TV. “I hope you don’t mind that I stay dressed like this.”
“No, it’s perfectly fine by me.”
“Speaking of which, why did you change? Aren’t you hot in that, Lei Fang?”
Mei-ling sighed and pushed her mom playfully.
“Please don’t start that, mom!” she said. “My friends bust my chops about that enough as it is!”
“Just answer the question and I’ll stop!” her mom replied, pushing back.
“Because I’m just fine, and I’m not as cool about it as you are to be showing off my body!”
Mei-ling stood up and walked back up to her room.
“I’m still feeling a little off.” She announced. “I’m going to go lie down for a while.”
Mei-ling went up to her bedroom, where she opened the door to be met with a surprise. The swimsuit she was wearing and her towel were lying on the bed, neatly folded. The strange incident came back to her memory, and it caused her to collapse on the bed in exhaustion. She hoped that that – whatever it was – was just a freak one-time occurrence. She didn’t want or need to deal with that kind of problem.

The next day, Mei-ling’s friends took her to the gym at school to exercise. Mei-ling, of course, did not want to go, but her friends forced her to under the notion that “She couldn’t do all her exercise in the water like a sponge.” The four of them were in the locker room, getting dressed in their gym uniforms. The gym uniforms that they wore were – to Mei-ling’s dismay – the popular Japanese gym uniform. Why they chose it, she didn’t know, but it was probably just to bust her chops; they loved to do things like that to her.
Mei-ling took off the dress she was wearing and neatly folded it up before putting it in her bag, which she placed in her locker. She was wearing nothing underneath her gym uniform, which gave her the flexibility and comfort she wanted, though at the sacrifice of feeling very exposed.
The four girls walked out to the indoor gymnasium, where they set up the volleyball net. They played volleyball on doubles; Mei-ling teamed up with Emily, a red-haired girl who was a bit shorter than her. The other team consisted of the tomboyish Melissa and the bookworm Kimmy, who had to adjust her glasses every time she bopped the ball to Melissa.
“Kimmy, either invest in some contacts, or I’ll glue those glasses to your face!” Melissa ordered. All four girls laughed at this; Melissa took games very seriously, and even though she would shout at her teammates, they knew she was only joking… kinda.
“Your serve, Kimmy.” Melissa said, handing the ball to the nerdy girl. She leapt up and spiked the ball into the other side, just barely able to make it above the net. Mei-ling dove for the ball and bopped it up just before it hit the ground. She hit the soft mat, which stung slightly, but didn’t stop her from still playing. Emily hit it into the air for her teammate to finish the job. Mei-ling leapt up into the air to spike the ball, but as she brought her fist down to spike the ball, the young girl suddenly felt a weird sensation between her legs in two areas: her vagina and her asshole. A large thick shaft slid into each hole, and the shock of it caused her fist to spike the ball abnormally hard as the shafts went to her crotch. She let out a cry of pleasure and pain as the shafts filled her up, and she fell to the ground. The attention, however, was not on her.
The ball rocketed at Kimmy, striking her square in the face before she even had time to react. The impact shattered her glasses and knocked her flat on her back. Mei-ling was doubled over in pain. She clutched her abdomen, feeling she shaft deep inside her. Melissa ran over to Kimmy’s side, and Emily knelt down next to Mei-ling.
“Mei-ling, are you alright?” Emily asked.
“I-I’m fine!” Mei-ling gasped. It hurt to move, but there was no way in Hell she was going to tell her friends what had happened. There was no way they would believe her, and she’d never hear the end of it!
“I’m fine!” Mei-ling repeated, stumbling forward. It was rubbing around in her insides! “I just pulled a muscle or something, but Kimmy’s the one who needs help!”
Melissa picked up the unconscious girl. Her glasses had snapped in half from the impact, and blood spilled down the poor girl’s face.
“I’m going to take her to the nurse’s office.” Melissa said, heading over to the door with Kimmy in her arms.
“Come on, Mei-ling.” Emily said, holding out her hands. “Let’s get you to the nurse’s office and get you checked up as well.”
“I’m fine!” Mei-ling insisted, standing up on her own. She adjusted her shirt and shorts, feeling the shaft move around in her. “The one who needs help isn’t me, it’s Kimmy. Come on. Let’s go see if she’s alright!”
Emily looked at the Chinese girl, still concerned for her health, but nevertheless took her word for it. She walked beside Mei-ling, keeping a close eye on her as they made their way to the nurse’s office.
Kimmy was already getting stitched up by the nurse, with Melissa standing close by. As the two girls walked in, the nurse finished tending to the bookworm’s wounds.
“I have another one for you, Mrs. Aryll.” Emily said, forcing Mei-ling to sit down on the bed next to the one Kimmy was passed out on.
“I said I’m fine, Emily!” she insisted.
“I should still check you out.” said Mrs. Aryll. After she finished applying the bandages to Kimmy’s head, the 24 year-old nurse moved over to Mei-ling.
“Now what were you girls doing that caused all this?” she asked, looking at the three girls.
“It was an ugly freak accident.” Mei-ling explained, fidgeting around on the bed. She kept her legs pressed together, feeling the dildos rubbing against her inner flesh, causing her body to tingle in a good way. As good as she could, she explained to Mrs. Aryll what had happened. However, she kept the details about the dildos secret, instead opting to say that it was caused by a strained muscle.
“Yeah, that sounds like it was a pretty bad series of events.” The nurse commented. “Well, her injuries are nothing serious, but she should take a few days off to recover. Now let’s check you out.”
At these last few words, Mei-ling pulled away.
“I said that I’m alright!” she insisted again.
“Nonsense!” Mrs. Aryll huffed. “I am still required to check you out. Now please spread your legs, or do you have to go to the bathroom?”
Mei-ling looked up at the woman and slowly shook her head. Regretfully, she opened her legs up, letting the nurse feel around for the point where she pulled her muscle.
“Will you two please wait outside?” she asked Emily and Melissa. The two girls nodded and left the room, closing the door behind them. Mrs. Aryll then proceeded to feel around Mei-ling’s body, her hands traveling over the subtle smooth curves of the 16 year old girl. Mei-ling’s instinctual defenses were already on edge because of the two penetrations in her body, and the slightly older woman rubbing over her body was causing her to freak out.
“Please try to relax.” Mrs. Aryll ordered, slowly pushing Mei-ling back. The Chinese girl began to resist, but then felt this unique feeling wash over her. She couldn’t explain it, but it made her have this sense of… tranquility. The nurse got down on the girl, continuing to rub and massage her body. Mei-ling knew this was clearly sexual molestation, but why didn’t she try to push Mrs. Aryll away? Did she like the sensations?
The new locations of her hands pulled Mei-ling out of her thoughts. She was now making her way down to her crotch, where her legs were splayed out. She instinctively shut them closed, but the feeling of the dildo’s rubbing against her soft insides caused her to open them again in shock. Mei-ling began to pray that Mrs. Aryll didn’t feel the alien objects embedded in her pussy.
“Relax, Mei-ling.” Mrs. Aryll repeated. “Everything will be alright.” She slipped her hands into Mei-ling’s gym shorts, causing her to nearly scream in shock. Mrs. Aryll’s hand went further down and straddled the dildo with her middle and ring fingers. This action caused Mei-ling’s eyes to widen in fear. What was she going to do? Yell, scream? No; her next action was the last one she could have expected.
“How does it feel?” she asked, leaning in closer to the young girl. It took Mei-ling a few seconds to realize who it was.
“Y-you’re!” she exclaimed. The nurse responded with a sly grin. This wasn’t Mrs. Aryll.
“I bet it feels wonderful, huh?” she giggled, rubbing Mei-ling’s pussy lips together. The high school girl moaned like she never had before in her life. The pleasure in her nether regions was indescribable. As she lay there under the woman’s grasp, Mei-ling suddenly pushed up, knocking the woman back and onto the ground. Finally, she was able to resist the woman, and she opened up the door and ran out of the room, much to the surprise of Emily and Melissa, who called after her as she raced down to the locker room. After she got her belongings, without bothering to change, she ran out the building and kept running until she got home, where she closed herself in her room. Her heart was pounding against her chest, and she was feeling light-headed. That thing… whatever it was that was haunting her… what did it want with her? Mei-ling’s heart pounded with fear as she wondered about what to do. First thing she would do before anything else, however, would be to take off the gym shorts. The two shafts in her body felt good, but it was really starting to annoy her, especially when she was worrying her head off about what was happening to her.
Mei-ling began to pull down the gym shorts, but as the shaft in her vagina began to slide out, it suddenly stopped, and she felt a pressure like it was trying to take part of her body with it. Suddenly, she was struck with a sickening revelation; she was still a virgin, and never broke her hymen. The dildo appeared in her vagina through magical means, and it was somehow able to clip through the mucous membrane. In short, if she took off the gym shorts, the dildo, which was attached to the shorts, would break her hymen. From what she was told by her friends, popping one’s cherry was very painful, almost like getting stabbed.
As much as Mei-ling didn’t want to pop her cherry like this, it wasn’t like she could walk around with these shafts inside her! Reluctantly, she gripped the gym shorts and, taking a deep breath, pulled them down hard. She let out a loud scream as her hymen was torn, and she fell back on her bed, panting heavily from the shock and pain. After she pulled the dildos all the way out, she looked at them. The one from her pussy was drenched in blood, as well as the shorts themselves. As Mei-ling closed her legs, she could feel the blood stain the region in between her legs. Throwing the shorts to her side, Mei-ling curled up into a ball and began to cry, hurt from both the fact that she was haunted as well as from the pain.

After Mei-ling came home the next day, she dropped off her bag and changed from her school clothes to her street clothes.
“I’m going out for a few hours, mom!” she called out. “Don’t wait for me for dinner!”
The Chinese girl closed and locked the door behind her before going around back to the alleyway next to her house. She got her bike out of the garage and mounted it, riding out down the street and out of the neighborhood. In her left hand, she held a piece of paper in her handwriting. It contained information Mei-ling jotted down earlier that day about someone who may be able to help her with her ghost problem. The directions took her into a dirt road leading into a forest several miles away. She continued to ride down the pathway until she came to a gypsy carriage adorned with bright colorful draping that would even stand out during Mardi Gras. On the end of the carriage, there was a small staircase leading up to the door, where a sign was nailed to the door:

MADAM LEONAS
ETHEREAL PSYCHIC

The high school girl looked at the piece of paper again and confirmed that she was at the right place. Walking up the small steps at the back of the carriage, Mei-ling knocked on the door. Before her hand knocked the third time, the door opened up. She slipped inside and closed the door behind her. The inside of the carriage was a small claustrophobic room sweltering hot. It was also thick with the smell of burning incense that made her eyes water. In the middle of the room there was a round table draped with a purple cloth. In the center was seated a mystical orb, the staple of all fortune tellers and psychics. Behind the table was seated a woman wearing a veil that covered her head and lower face. She looked up at Mei-ling with insightful eyes.
“I have sensed you would come here.” The woman said. “I am Madam Leonas. And you are…?”
“Mei-ling.” She answered, sitting down on the cushion on her side of the table. “If you’ve foreseen my arrival, I take it you know about my scenario?”
“Partly. The spirits do not relinquish their secrets so easily. All I know is that you have disturbed a final resting place. You must give me the full details.”
Mei-ling blushed, embarrassed by the events that have happened to her in the past few days.
“You have to promise not to tell anyone.” She said.
“I don’t broadcast one client’s stories to another.” Leonas answered. “Not without their consent.”
Mei-ling took a deep breath and explained to Madam Leonas the events that have occurred the past half week. The psychic closed her eyes and took in the information she was given.
“I’ve had this case before.” She said after Mei-ling completed her story. “The ghost seems to have sexual desires towards you. Have there been any other radical interventions apart from the incident with the nurse?”
“Huh? What do you mean?” she asked, not understanding what Madam Leonas meant by “Radical intervention.”
“Has the ghost directly interacted with you face to face?” Madam Leonas restated.
“Oh. No, she hasn’t. At least… I don’t think so.”
“I see… well, I won’t beat around the bush, so I’ll be direct and blunt. The ghost wants to have sex with you, and it won’t stop until it does.”
“WHAT?! HUH!? Have…. SEX?!” she exclaimed. “You’re kidding!”
“I am not. Like I said, I’ve dealt with this case many times before. The ghost that you are dealing with must have died a virgin despite her desire for sex. This singular emotion was so strong a part of her – her ghost – remained here in the mortal realm. Your disturbance of her final resting spot rekindled her spirit, and now she will continue to haunt you, luring you back to her, until she gets what she wants. She’ll also use any means necessary, even to the point of controlling your friends and family.”
“Is…. It the only way?” Mei-ling asked.
“There are other ways, but you cannot afford either of them, and they should only be used in severe cases. I won’t go into it so you can sleep tonight, but what you do from here is your choice. I’ve done all I can to help you.”

Sex… is that really the only way? Mei-ling lay on her bed looking up at the ceiling later that night, thinking about what Madam Leonas said. There has to be some other way… something she didn’t tell me… I mean… I want to get rid of this ghost, but I also want to save my virginity – what’s left of it – for someone more meaningful… someone alive.
The Chinese girl looked over at her desk, where there was a bunny doll resting up next to the computer tower. It was looking over at her, and slowly, a hand raised and waved at her. The ghost possessed the doll currently, and Mei-ling knew this. For some reason, the ghost ceased harassing her after the meeting with Madam Leonas, and now merely watched her. Was it because she was waiting for Mei-ling’s decision? That had to be it… she wanted to see if Mei-ling would agree on her own terms.
She won’t stop pursuing me until she gets what she wants. I can’t let this go on any longer, or else she’ll continue to haunt me… and possibly hurt my friends and family just to get to me.
Mei-ling looked at the doll one more time before lying back on the bed. She knew what she had to do now. Tomorrow was Saturday; she’d go back to the manor and confront the ghost there. It was the only way she could guarantee the ghost would never come back.

Tomorrow afternoon, Mei-ling stood before the rusted gates to the manor. They were ajar just like last time, and as she walked in, she could feel the presence of the ghost. She was in here… waiting for Mei-ling.
Pushing open the front door, the girl walked into the main lobby.
“Where are you, ghost?” she called out. “Let’s get this over with.”
From the ceiling flew down a girl. Transparent and blue. She was wearing what looked like a nightgown.
“My name is Lidia.” The ghost said, bowing. “It’s nice to finally meet you.”
“So we finally meet in person.” Mei-ling muttered. The girl giggled and landed on the ground. “Why me? What did I ever do to deserve this?”
“Because you’re the one who woke me up.” Lidia said, giggling. She seemed to be the same age as Mei-ling. “Ever since then, I knew you’d be the one to free me.”
“You want to have sex with me so you could rest peacefully in the afterlife, is that it?” Mei-ling asked. The ghost suddenly got very mellow in her tone, even though she still had the smile on her face.
“I fell ill on my 16th birthday, and I died the next day.” She said. “I never got to have sex, and I was looking so forward to it.”
“That has to suck… but why does it have to be me? Why couldn’t you find a cute boy, like the ones who keep daring each other to barge inside here?”
“Well… you see…” Lidia slowly let the loose nightgown she was wearing fall to her ankles, revealing something that made Mei-ling almost scream in shock. Lidia’s body was young, flawless, and pristine. However, between her legs was a huge cock 7 inches soft.
“As you could see, I am not a normal girl. I was born with both parts. It was probably because of this extra part that caused me to develop a taste for women. I grew a habit of ogling the maids as they dressed, bathed, and cleaned the house. It gave me a rush I never felt before, and for so long I wanted to bed with a girl. Now my long wait will soon come to an end.” Slowly, she approached Mei-ling, smiling wider than ever. The frightened Chinese girl backed away. She knew she had no other choice, but that huge dick… it could tear her in two!
“Please stop!” she said, panicking as Lidia came closer. “I’m not ready for thi-ah!” she fell on her butt as the carpet underneath her shifted, most likely by Lidia’s doing. The ghost knelt down next to her and placed a hand on the living girl’s breasts. Mei-ling gasped at the cold touch, surprised that Lidia was able to even touch her.
“It’s better than I had ever imagined!” Lidia exclaimed, squeezing Mei-ling’s breasts some more. “I tried with my own, but mine are nothing compared to yours!”
Mei-ling looked up at her and then back down at her hand. Her eyes widened as she saw her dress disappear and reappear in a folded stack 4 feet to their right. All she wore now were her stockings. Her clean shaven cunt was now in full view, and Lidia pushed her legs far apart so she could get to that highly coveted treasure. Mei-ling went to try and pull away, but she was pinned from the waist down by some invisible force. With all the freedom she could ask for, the horny ghost got down between Mei-ling’s smooth legs and began to eat her out.
“UHHH!” Mei-ling gasped as she felt Lidia’s tongue flick across her entrance. Her tongue was wet and ice cold, but for some reason that only increased the amount of pleasure she felt. As much as Mei-ling wanted to kick and thrash in pleasure, the magical bind kept her in place, unable to move a muscle in her lower half. Soon her pussy juices began to flow like wine, and Lidia was more than eager to lap them up. Before Mei-ling could be brought to her first ever orgasm, the ghost pulled back and let her cool down.
Lidia got on her knees and pressed the large now erect member against Mei-ling’s dripping wet slit. The Chinese girl’s eyes widened as she felt the ethereal cock press against her pussy lips. It was cold but it spread apart her lips as if it was real. She wasn’t going to have any easy way out of this. The cock slid easily into Mei-ling’s deep womb, and blood spilled out. Her hymen was only partly torn from the dildo yesterday, and the rest of it was broken the instant Lidia pushed inside. Mei-ling’s mouth opened to let out a scream of pain. It wasn’t as painful as the initial tear, but still enough to feel like she got stabbed.
The pleasure, however, was not lost on Lidia. She was in pure ecstasy, this being the first time she was able to relieve herself of the tension built up even after she died. With complete disregard to Mei-ling’s pain, she thrust in and out hard. Blood spilled out the sides of Mei-ling’s pussy.
“NO! STOP! Please go slow!” she cried, legs thrashing about. Lidia did not register any of this; she was slowly picking up speed, fueled by her desire to orgasm. It was not all bad, however. The cold from Lidia’s cock was relieving some of the pain from Mei-ling’s hymen. After a few minutes of being pounded, she began to feel pleasure as well. Despite this, she tried to pull away from Lidia, but due to a combination of Lidia’s grip and her ghostly powers, she was completely immobile.
“MMMHH! THIS FEELS SO GOOD!” Lidia screamed, hammering her harder than ever. Mei-Ling’s body rocked back and forth with each thrust. She felt her first ever orgasm wash over her, and she blushed heavily. Her legs tensed for a few seconds before relaxing.
“UHHHH YEESSS!!!” Lidia finally came into Mei-ling, filling her up with cold sperm. The living girl was in unwelcome bliss. She was torn between loving the feeling coursing through her body, but disappointed in the fact that this was her first time.
Lidia didn’t let up one bit. After calming down from her orgasm, she continued to fuck Mei-Ling, who didn’t have any energy left to resist. The rape went on for several hours. Both girls came over 10 times, and the ground beneath them was drenched in their love juices. At this point, Lidia slowed down considerably, but not due to the loss of energy. She pulled her cock out of Mei-ling’s cunt. The shaft was slightly warm from the living girl’s body heat.
“Is… is it over?” Mei-ling moaned, trying to sit up. She was exhausted from the numerous orgasms, and the feeling in her lower extremities was all but lost.
“Yes. Thank you, Mei-ling.” Lidia said. She sounded like she was in a trance; a smile was on her face. “I… I am now complete… I can now cross over…”
Slowly, Lidia closed her eyes and disappeared, leaving no trace of herself behind other than the puddle of cold sperm that Mei-ling was laying in. The lone girl sat up and looked at the spot where Lidia was sitting. She thought about how long the ghost had been here alone in this mansion for nearly half a century, waiting for the time to complete her unfinished business in this world. That had to have been very lonely for her. Mei-ling began to tear up. Anger was replaced by sorrow as she felt bad for Lidia. Despite what the ghost did to her, she was glad that she was able to help. For a few minutes, Mei-Ling could do nothing but sit on the old dusty floor and cry for Lidia. The tears came and went after nearly half an hour. Slowly, Mei-ling wiped away her tears and gathered her clothes up. After getting dressed, she left the manor back to her house. She came back on Sunday morning and made a makeshift tombstone for Lidia in the courtyard behind the manor. Every week, she would stop by to pay her respects to the deceased girl.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA