Join our server on Discord

Secret of Mana RP
2000 years since the Mana Fortress, a very powerful weapon that uses Mana was destroy agian by the mana sword. But, time flows like a river...and history repeats...

Name:
Race: (Human or Sprite, PM me for want to be a Mana Beast, only one person can be a Mana Beast)
Weapon:
Equipment:
Looks:

Weapons that you can use are: Sword, Spear, Whip, Ax, Glove, Boomerang, Bow and, Javelin, they all start at lv. 1 and go up to lv. 9 by weapon orbs by defeating bosses.

Equipment: http://www.seikens.com/secret-of-mana-equipment.html at the start only use the Bandana, Hair Ribbon, Rabite Cap, Overalls, Kung Fu Suit, Migde Robe, and Wrist Pad.

For the elemental spirits, NPC's, and Bosses I will contral them, PM me if you want to contral some of the elemental spirits for NPC's.

Yes, there will be sex in the RP

Name: Dark
Sex: Male
Race: Sprite
Weapon: Spear
Equipment: Rabite Cap, Migde Robe, and Wrist Pad
Looks: http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/2148/...poivn9.jpg
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Name: Ayruza
Race: Mana Leopard
Weapon: N/A
Equipment: N/A
Looks: A white leopard with orange spots, with knowing blue eyes. He stands at 2' 6" feet tall, and 5' 3" long.

I may (Or may not) be gone for 2 weeks without a computer, but I will have a 14-ish hour flight to France. I'll start RPing ASAP after I get back if this is started, and I may just when it starts. I'm not sure if I shall have a computer (And internet access), but I think I will.
[Image: .gif][Image: .gif]
Click on the eggs to level them up and hope they hatch!
3 days left before my eggs die
OOC: I will start the RP now, people are still free to join the RP at anytime.

Dark was walking in the upper land, a forest that changes it seasons every once in a while, wearing his Migde Robe, with his Rabite Cap to make him look younger than he is, his wrist pads on and his spear in hand he walked into the upper land's great forest.

"Ayruza! Ayruza! Where are you?" Dark called out, looking around.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Yes, yes, what is it?" Ayruza padded over to Dark. He had been napping on a stump further in the forest, until Dark had disturbed him.
Dark smiled as he saw Ayruza. "I fix your favorite toy." Dark said, handing Ayruza a small toy drum. "Also, I want to ask you something that I'm afraid to ask the elder. Do you feel a shift of the power of mana lately?" Dark asked Ayruza.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Ayruza looked strangely at the drum. "That's not mine.... But either way, I have."

OOC: Uhm... I think I'm a bit confuzzled. First, why is my favorite toy a drum? Second, why do I have to have a toy? And third, on the subject of the shift in mana power... You never said how it was shifting. You said
Quote:2000 years since the Mana Fortress, a very powerful weapon that uses Mana was destroy agian by the mana sword. But, time flows like a river...and history repeats...
You never said it was shifting even.
Name: Jordan
Race: Human
Weapon: Sword
Equipment: Bandana, Overalls, and Wrist Pad
Looks: (No picture.. Yet!) A young lad with a mess of black hair on his head. His eyes are blue, and theres a heales scar extending from his cheek to his mouth. Not very strong, but can swing his sword hard enough to fell a tree if motivated enough.
Alright, we have a new plot to follow. 3000 years after the events of Secret of Mana, the empire gets a new leader that wants to break the 8 mana seeds to reawaken the Mana Fortress.

Name: Dark
Race: Sprite
Weapon: Spear
Equipment: Rabite Cap, Migde Robe, and Wrist Pad
Looks: http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/2148/...poivn9.jpg

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(hows this as an add-on? If you dont like it, i'll delete it.)

The long duration of 3000 years had affected the world in small doses, but it had changed surely. The new leader of the empire remains elusive still, but decendents of the heros of mana now live, unaware of their fate.