Join our server on Discord

Poll: I have fingered myself in the ass...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
and liked it
35.29%
6 35.29%
and did not like it
17.65%
3 17.65%
only to replace it with a toy
23.53%
4 23.53%
I have never tried it
23.53%
4 23.53%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Weird poll #3
Oh the ANEROS is made specifically for men, not gay men. It's a prostate massager.

And... hairy crack? Hair grows there!?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lol......wow ray eye twitching
I'm guessing you've never seen an ass close. I haven't either but animals do have that. Why humans do, is not known why. Why any thing has hair so close to the "exhaust port" is a mystery.
Toys and fingers feel real good depending...on what you use and how use it. Got to know your equipment first and what feels good ;)
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I can't really buy toys yet until I'm of legal age so I'm forced o makeshift. That and I'm dead broke and I always have to tell my parents what I'm using money for if I borrow from them.
I don't really stare at bungholes, I usually focus on the main entrance! (Mouth or Vagoo) I like voices.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
and liked it. Really i dont use toys its just a pain to even fine. I dont do it often just once in a while.
I do it usually right before I go to bed, just a little though. SOmetimes I get to excited when viewing pictures... xD
Well for those that don't have much money you could buy some vasoline and a glue stick pen. Its something I started with and something that is under budget ie 2$ and tax. As for me their is hardly any pain its really just a pressured feeling for me at the beginning. But see its you understanding where you place it and how much you take, slow and steady on this will normally help stretch and reduce pain.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
(11-05-2008 04:16 AM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: Well for those that don't have much money you could buy some vasoline and a glue stick pen. Its something I started with and something that is under budget ie 2$ and tax. As for me their is hardly any pain its really just a pressured feeling for me at the beginning. But see its you understanding where you place it and how much you take, slow and steady on this will normally help stretch and reduce pain.

As I said I like some pain during it, partially why I do it.