Join our server on Discord

Blue + Red = Chaos
"Big enough to pin you, dragon boy," Ada laughed as she continued to dominate him, her powerful paws keeping his shoulders to the ground. She then returned to pumping her hips and pussy down to impale herself on his throbbing cock. More of her juices coated his thick length with the vixen increasing the speed of her thrusts. "Mmmrrhhh...t-that's good..." Her head started to lean down towards his neck before she gave it some light nibbling.

(House)

"You do, eh." Crimson smiled lightly and happily gave Dorothy more of those soft nuzzles against her smooth cheek before he gave it some warm licks with his thick tongue. His paws rubbed her back as well, caressing her lean body just above her tail. "Do you like that too?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mrrr? Ohhh that feels gooood!" Mar grunted at the nibble to his neck. His sensitive spot that immediately started to drive him crazy, "Rrrraaawr!" he roared, starting to pump Ada much more energetically now.

(Room)

For a moment, Dorothy was lost in the span with Crimson's caresses, her throat vibrating slightly as she purred to his treatments. "Mmmrrr... feels... nice..." she said in-between a couple of gasps, her tail starting to wag excitedly. She was truly lost already.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"My...oh, dragon boy...mmrrrhh!" Ada was surprised by Mar's renewed vigor, the vixen happily giving his neck deeper love bites. Their hips clapped together firmly as her downwards humps met his upwards thrusts. Her juicy cunny leaked thick amounts of pre, her orgasm drawing closer as her snug pussy clinched around his member like a warm vice. "J-just a little more...hhhrrr..."

(House)

Crimson's ears twitched happily upon hearing her pleased purrs, the fox giving her more licks across her cheek before his muzzle moved southwards again. Quietly he kissed and lapped along her neck and shoulder, his muzzle digging lightly into her shirt to tease the tender scales. His stopped just before the top of her cleavage, the fox asking her softly, "Want me to go lower?" He then gave the top of her chest another warm stroke of his thick muscle.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ohhhh yessss... mmrrrr!" Mar said, suddenly flipping over, his humongous strength taking care of the musclebound Ada easily as he was on top now, and he was spreading her large legs with his claws as he fucked her hard and fast, forcing his meat in and out like a jackhammer.

(Room)

Dorothy blushed. Was this right for co-workers? Her mind was too deluded to think straight. She nodded gently, gasping as saliva gathered in her maw from the anticipation of what Crimson was going to do.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada moaned deeply from the rough fucking she was receiving from Mar. The muscular vixen blushed heavily and wrapped her firm legs around the blue dragon, trying to push him in deeper. "M-Mar...I can't hold....nnahhh!" Her pussy suddenly gripped his cock before she released a strong orgasm, coating his member in her warm juices.

(Room)

Crimson quietly nodded back before unbuttoning the top two buttons of her shirt, leaving her impressive cleavage restrained only by her bra. The red fox smirked slyly, enjoying the sight for a moment before diving in. His warm muzzle dug in the valley between her supple breasts with his tongue slurping the creamy scales. His paws also started moving downwards past her waist, grasping her firm ass before caressing it tenderly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"RRRAAWRR! OHHH YEAH!" Mar roared loudly, suddenly thrusting in with all his strength, his orgasm hitting as hard as a ton of bricks as his cum started flowing deep into the giant vixen's body. "RRRAAAA!"

(House)

"Ohhh mmmrrrr..." Dorothy murred, gasping as she received the soft treatment from the fox, "That feels so good... b-but why... to my breasts...?" she asked softly, blushing embarrassedly as his muzzle dag onto her cleavage.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada murred quietly from the sudden burst of dragon seed flooding her silky insides. She panted lightly and started to relax under Mar's weight, the muscular vixen grinned widely towards him. "Dragon boy...that was wonderful..." She held him close while her pussy continued to tightly grip his member, milking out the last of his orgasm.

(House)

"I thought you wanted me to go lower..." Crimson laughed lightly before giving the valley between her breasts some more teasing licks. "... and besides, you seem to be enjoying it." His sneaking paws suddenly unclasped the straps to her bra, freeing her creamy breasts. "...and they look so tasty." The red fox suddenly brought his muzzle to her left cup, breathing hot air across the tender mammary before closing his mouth around it. He suckled it softly while his paw caressed Dorothy's right breast to deal pleasure across her entire chest.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmmrrgh... what part of me isn't?" Mar grinned a bit, getting off Ada as he lightly panted after his orgasm, sitting on a couch to her side, "Feelin' good?" he teased, chuckling as his semi-hard cock started shrinking back into his pouch very slowly.

(House)

"Mmngh!" Dorothy grunted slightly as her soft pink nipples were tugged on by the pressure of his mouth sucking, but she softly started murring again in pleasure and satisfaction as she felt them hardening a bit, retaining their pink, young color as she arched back, the milk-buds slowly starting to lactate into Crimson's maw.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, I'm good..." The crimson furred vixen panted lightly, a little worn out though the sexual energy that she had collected was beginning to build. A small pair of demonic wings slid out from her back as a mischievous smirk crept across Ada's lips. "Real good actually." She looked towards Mar and asked him with a light chuckle, "Hehe, dragon boy...I feel my power building again. Would my handsome stud like to see my dragoness form again?"

(House)

The fox happily tasted her creamy dragoness milk, savoring the flavor as a pleased growl left his throat. "Hhrrrr...gooddd..." He suckled a little more on her left tit, nibbling and sucking on the creamy scaled mammary for a while. "My Dr. Phane, you're quite the tasty little dragoness, I think I'll have another taste." Then Crimson switched positions and began to tease her right breast with his suckling mouth.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Huh?" Mar blinked, his ears twitching, "You can do that again?" he grinned widely, "Your butt's so much bigger and sexier when you're in that form! OF COURSE I WANNA SEE IT!" he said almost drooling himself as he inched forwards in amazement and expectation.

(House)

"Ohhh... Ohhh my... Crimson..." Dorothy gasped, feeling lighter as she blushed, her groin starting to wet with her arousal all the while her milk fed Crimson, the dragoness starting to feel more and more excited as her finned tail commenced to wag.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad