Join our server on Discord

Blue + Red = Chaos
"You are inside of me, why would there be light there? ....hold on...hhrrr...just give me a few more minutes and I'll let you out..." While Mar was brought into her stomach, Ada was experiencing drastic changes. She murred deeply once her body and muscle structure expanded, giving the sorceress an impressive physique along with cleavage sure to make any girl jealous. "Mmmrrr....such power...." Her orgasm drew close from all the changes, her large pussy soaking with pre.

(House)

Crimson started to drink his coffee, a content grin drawing across his muzzle while a certain buzz flowed through him. "Ah, good coffee." Listening to what else she said, he gave a light nod, declaring, "Yeah, it's a pretty bad one...well at least we're nice and dry in here." Just then, a stray bolt of lightning struck the power lines in the distance, causing the lights in the house to flicker before turning off completely.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"C'mon! I don't wanna be stuck here forever! I mean, I'm horny!" Mar said outloud, as if whining.

(House)

"Eeek!" Dorothy meeped, not having the chance to even grab the mug of coffee as the lighting struck. She fell over on the couch, trying to cover her head with her hands, not exactly pleased with the power outage.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Just hold...nnhhh...one minute...mmrrr..." Ada's body convulsed and shook with her transformation coming to an end. With one last, primal cry of pleasure she finally climaxed, letting loose a sticky pool of feminine juices. With a wide grin, the muscular vixen then told him while panting lightly. "...O-Okay...out you go..." Her paws glowed with a soft light before Mar suddenly appeared before her, completely clean and everything. Taking a moment to rest, she stood up before the powerful dragon, looking down towards him while grinning widely. "Like the changes, horny dragon."

(House)

Crimson set down his mug of coffee and padded over to the couch, his tail drooping as he saw Dorothy cowering. "Hey, c'mon...it's just a little lightning." Wrapping his arms around her scaly body for a comforting hug, he whispered into her ear, "Don't worry, I'll keep you safe. I promise."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Wah!" Mar snapped, "What the?!" he fell to his butt, shadowed by the enormous vixen, "Ada, you're HUGE!" he said, taking time to look over her gigantic biceps, surprassing even his'. "How...?!"

(Room)

"I-I don't like lighting... and I don't like lighting either..." Dorothy responded, cuddling Crimson for comfort, "Uhm... r-really...? You will...?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"My body took a little DNA magically while you were inside me." Ada grinned and flexed her powerful body before she looked down and smirked. "Well, dragon boy, you got to have fun with my ass." She then pounced the burly blue dragon, pinning him down by the shoulders dominantly. "I think it's my turn to have fun with you." She lowered her hips a bit and rubbed the entrance to her juicy cunny against the head of his massive cock all while her furry breasts dangled before the blue dragon.

(Room)

"Of course. We'll be nice and safe in here." Crimson gave her cheek a reassuring nuzzle as they cuddled. His tail swished a little from the close contact, the fox moving his paws a bit to softly rub her shoulders and back.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Damn!" Mar cursed as he fell to the floor, he was not used to a dominate women, at least not with him, "W-wow!" he exclaimed, Ada easily had doubled his height, and her breasts seemed like overinflated beachballs to him. "Mmmrrr! Th-that kinda feels nice..." he admitted, his cock twitching from the stimulation.

(Room)

"Uhm..." Dorothy felt a bit embarrassed, "I'm so sorry... I'm not exactly the bravest when it comes to electrical storms..." she confessed, "So much for a science adept..." she sighed shamefully, her tail was still coiled strongly around Crimson's left leg.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmhh...good...just relax then, dragon boy." Ada brought her muzzle down to his muscular neck to nibble and lick it playfully. While her paws gripped his shoulders, her hips lowered further down. Her firm pussy lips slowly let his rigid dragon meat in, the juicy insides snug wrapping around his cock. The empowered vixen growled lustfully and gasped sharply. "Hehe, you're right. This does feel nice...nnhhh..."

(Room)

"It's okay. You don't have to be sorry, Dot. Everyone's afraid of something." Crimson gave her cheek another tender nuzzle and his fluffy tail wrapped around her midsection, hugging her closer. "Maybe there's something I could do to help you?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ahhh... ohhh... fuck it feels tight in there!" Mar growled out in bliss, "Mmrrr... can't wait to have me inside all the way huh?" he asked teasingly, his claws gripping Ada's sides firmly.

(Room)

"Uhm... under the circumstances we are..." Dorothy quickly said, blushing in embarrassment at how close they were, "I... um... I think you're already helping..." she declared.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, I wonder how you figured that out," joked Ada before thrusting her hips downwards. She groaned and cried out in pleasure once her snug cunny took in all of Mar's impressive member. Her pre juices slowly coated the dragon's pride while her paws held him tightly. "Nnnhhh...Mar..."

(House)

Crimson smiled softly when he noticed the blush rising across her cheeks. "No need to be shy." He then gave her neck a warm nuzzling and added, "But then again, you're awfully cute when you blush like that, Dot."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ohhhh... yeaaahh..." Mar said with a dumb, pleased smile as his tongue flailed out with its hot saliva dribbling on its sides, the dragon giving repeated humps upwards to penetrate again and again into the muscular vixen, "Big biceps huh?!" he chuckled.

(House)

"Aww, uhm... thanks..." Dorothy blushed more, realizing how odd this all was feeling. "Um... I kind of like how you nuzzle my face..." she admited, trying to sound cordial, although maybe it would mean more like a suggestion provided she was not fully aware of what she was saying.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad