Join our server on Discord

Blue + Red = Chaos
Ada gasped from the sudden plunge Mar's tongue made, the vixen moaning softly from having her anal walls deeply slurped. Her pussy became moist from the sensations circulating through her body, her sweet scent filling the room. "Mmhh...naughty dragon boy...I'm going to have to punish you later for disobeying...nnahh..." What Mar didn't know was that the sorceress already had something in place, her paw glowing lightly with a spell.

OOC: Crimson: Coming up next, we'll touch on the ten easy steps towards becoming macro!

Ada: What are you doing here?

Crimson: I got my old job back as T.V.'s Dr. Science!

Ada: That is a lie. You'd be censored into oblivion.

Crimson: Exactly! That's why we're the highest rated in...Japan! Right next to Gundam Wing: We've Run out of Title Ideas.

Ada: How...? You know, I'm not sure I wish find out the answer to that question.

IC:

(Outside the Bar that Happens to Serve Sushi)

"I know, it's just perfect tonight!" As if to usher in a fresh wave of irony for the two, the sound of thunder echoed across the town, resonating from a mass of dark clouds to the west. "Those summer storms are really random...almost as much as spam." Crimson's grin returned though as he declared, "Oh well, we'll be able to get you home before any storm hits anyways." They walked towards the suburban part of town, the red fox remembering the pleasant house Dot lived in, his fingers softly rubbing Dot's smooth ones.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Punish me all you want, if I can get a taste of your butt it's well worth it!" Mar grinned, shooting his large tongue forwards yet again, clutching her huge buttcheeks with his claws tightly only to start rimming her wildly.

(Street)

"Owwie... I love water, but I don't like thunderstorms..." Dorothy shook a bit, frowning as she got a bit nearer to Crimson, her side almost touching with his as she looked over the sky with a certain worry.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada growled deeply and happily from the thick tongue filling her back door and rubbing her tender insides. "Mmhhrrr...well...I'll make sure you get plenty then..." Despite having Mar's huge tongue stuffing her tail hole, her anal passage seemed to have room for more. Ada's tight entrance starting to pull him in by his muzzle.

OOC: We should really put a warning label on Ada's ass, eh.

(Street)

"Aw, don't worry. We're almost there." Crimson gave Dot a reassuring smile before leading them closer to her house. The clouds were quickly stretching across the night sky, a few light rain drops already falling onto the street. "Ah, here we are." The red fox led them up the walkway to her house, another crack of thunder echoing from the distance.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Just above her crack: "Deposit zone of no return!"

IC:

"Mmrrr?" Mar grunted a bit, feeling a bit strained and having a bit of a tough time to breathe normally, his eyes were almost fixed to Ada's fur, "Hey!" he growled, squirming slightly as he didn't know what was going on, "What's up?!"

(Street)

"T-thanks..." Dorothy said, smiling a bit, "Uhm... oh! It's about to start raining!" She said, lowering her ears a bit, "You will get all wet out there! Want to stay over until the rain's gone, Crimson?" she offered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: We could even make a crummy black and white horror film about it. "Night of the Ravenous Ass", coming to a movie theater near you!

Ada murred contently before telling Mar, "Mmhh...your tongue's good, but I need more, dragon boy." With a sly grin, she told him, "Enjoy your "punishment"." Her tail hole started to expand, allowing her tight passage to take in more of the behemoth dragon. A few moments later, half of Mar's body was lodged inside her back door.

(Dorothy's House)

"Thanks Dot, that's really nice of you! It would have taken forever to dry my fur." Crimson smiled happily as he entered with Dorothy, the fox glad they were out of the rain. Soon, the room filled with the sounds of heavy rain falling outside along with some light thunder. "Glad we're not out there anymore." He flipped on the light and asked her, "So any ideas of how we can pass the time?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"What the?!" Was all Mar's mind could muster, the huge dragon not being given much time to process everything that was happening. He found himself waist up inside darkness, "Woah! A-Ada! Nice joke! What's the deal?!" he said, his voice muffled by her walls.

(House)

Dorothy put her things aside on the living room's table, "Hmm... well, it's a late night. Would you like some coffee?" She asked, giggling. "I doubt we'll be able to pass much time if we're asleep!" she said, sticking out her tongue, her glasses glistening with the light above as she untied her hair, the large lock of snow-white streaming down over her right shoulder and next to her ample bosom beautifully.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Didn't you hear me? It's your "punishment"." Ada laughed lightly before adding, "Don't worry, I'll let you out after a while, dragon boy." Mar was brought deeper inside her tight tail hole, only his tail sticking out of her back door now. The magical vixen moaned lustfully, her pussy leaking pre while her anal walls caressed Mar's body and member.

(House)

"Sure, some coffee would be nice. Thanks." Crimson took a seat at the table before he noticed Dot letting her hair free, the fox's tail swishing slightly. He blushed slightly as he watched her snowy white locks fall down her body, the scientist uttering, "You have some very lovely hair, Dot...you ought to let it free more often."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As the dragon disappeared within the vixen's plump ass he started wondering, "If this is a dream of irony, shouldn't I wake up already?" Mar asked himself outloud, trying to feel around, groping at the ass walls ocassionally.

(House)

"Gee... well, I like to keep it long, but if I don't tie it while I'm at the lab it gets in the way you know!" Dorothy giggled as she stroded towards the kitchen, "It'll be done in a few minutes, sugar?" she asked, poking her cute face from the kitchen's hall as she already had started boiling water.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Once Mar's tail entered her back door as well, Ada started to read his thoughts as he traveled up her anal passage. "You think this is a dream? Such a silly dragon boy..." Her tight insides continued to caress his body and tease his member along the way. Meanwhile, her body outside was starting to change, a bit more muscle growing across her curvaceous form.

(House)

"Yeah, I'll take some. Thanks, Dot." Crimson smiled towards her and patiently waited for the brewing beverage. He couldn't help but stare at Dorothy's cute face before she returned to the kitchen, the fox thinking to himself, Damn, she's perfect right down to those sexy glasses.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ada? Where are you!" Mar said, still clamping around to see his way out, "I can't see well. Is there any light here?!"

(House)

Only a minutes afterwards Dot came back with a small round tray with two mugs of coffee, a pair of teaspoons and a little sugar container, the dragoness was holding the tray up in one claw as if she was a waitress; since of course, she had the experience from the job. "Gee, ready!" she giggled, laying the tray on the table gracefully before she sat next to Crimson. "Seems like the storm's not going to get any better..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad