Join our server on Discord

Blue + Red = Chaos
Ada sighed regrettably before declaring to Mar, "Yes...though I guess you could technically call him my "son" now too."

Crimson roared as he started thrusting his thick length inside a volcano, the oversized dragon getting awful lusty again as the growth serum began acting up again. "Rrawwrrr!"

Ada then looked down and told the two blue dragons, "You guys should probably get out of here, he's probably going to start stuffing stuff up his cock again...well, unless you can grow and give me a hand with him."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Me?" Mar poked his cheek a bit in deep thought, "Well, I could help, so long as you promise you won't screw up and power him up any further." He folded his arms.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I won't screw up!" said Ada with an angry huff. The queen dragoness then waited for Mar to make his move to help them stop Crimson.

The large, red salamander then crept up around the group quickly before asking them, "Say, if Mar's going to get big, can you make Dot larger too? I'm getting horny and it's making me do this." He then grabbed a few bystanders and stuffed them up his large dragon meat, causing him to murr and expand slightly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Truly ants before Crimson's new form, Dorothy hid behind Mar, who still looked up to Ada, "Maybe you should give your brother or son a nice titty fuck with those, don't you think?" he suggested, pointing over at Ada's massive scaly chest, "Or you could get rid of everything he can eat that will make him stronger!" he said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That's true, he isn't big enough to eat the whole world...at least not yet." Ada then made several small earthquakes as she proceed to begin eating several of the skyscrapers. "Ugh...I should have made a spell to make concrete taste like chocolate..."

Crimson then stopped and leaned his head toward to look at Mar and Dorothy, chuckling softly at their relatively small size. "Hey, wha'cha guys doing down there anyways? You ought to make yourselves bigger or something. I'd hate to accidentally get you both between my toes." The overgrown red salamander then waited for an answer, seemingly not concerned by Ada's eating habits as he wagged his tail.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dorothy whispered to Mar, "We better make him talk, he seems like he's regained his senses... Ada needs time." She explained.

Mar shrugged a bit, and popped a question, "So uh... How do you like being a thousand foot tall mountain of scaly muscle? Must be tough keeping up with your biceps when you barely can distinguish them from your delthoids."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
After a few minutes, Ada had managed to eat her way through the city before swimming across the ocean to take a bite out of Africa. Her red scaled form continued to expand with her cleavage and her ass becoming even fatter while the rest of her body gained more muscle. "Hhhrrr...so good...so much power..." She flexed her arm for a moment, causing her to show off for half of the Earth.

Crimson yawned and told Mar, "Fine...we'll if Dot's not going to make herself bigger, I going to go find something better to do." He looked around a little before he asked Mar, "Say, you guys know where that huge Orca girl is that I've heard about?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar saw a rather large, gigantic piece of hot red ass advancing towards where they were, from the ocean. He sweat-dropped, and tried to stop Crimson from turning around, pulling him by his right front-paw's toe, managing to drag him away from the ocean and towards the other side with his superior strength, "I think she's around here!" he casually said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson then puts on a giant set of reading glasses and looks up at Mar's last post before he glares down towards the blue dragon. "Hey, I read what you wrote. Ada's trying to take my place as top dragon! Hhrrrr...I'll show her!" He then tries to shake Mar off his toe unsuccessfully until he decides to just keep moving towards the ocean to start eating Greenland. "Rawrrr!"

Far away, another roar echoes across the Earth once Ada finishes devouring Africa. She then creates a giant napkin with her magic and wipes her mouth of the sand from Egypt. "Ahh...that should be good..." The colossal dragoness then grew another several hundred miles before she posed, letting the world watch her curvy and muscular body expand.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, that failed." Mar blinked, seeing both growing dragons off into the distance, "Uhm, why isn't Ada stopping already?"

"She even went off to devour other continents..." Dorothy worriedly commented, "Why doesn't she come back?"

"Uhhh. She forgets about dieting a lot." Mar said to himself, unable to think where to go now that two famished dragons were about trying to see who could eat more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad