Join our server on Discord

Blue + Red = Chaos
"Hmmm, but he's become quite ravenous. If we don't stop him soon, he'll probably become large enough to devour the world. My magic can't return him to normal so Dorothy you need to make an antidote...arrgghh!" Ada gasped as she was grabbed firmly by Crimson, the queen dragoness having trouble escaping his grasp. "You'd better stop...you're dealing with a magical goddess, brother."

Driving only by lust and hunger, he proceeded to thrust his meat deeply inside Ada's depths. He growled dominantly and humped her body like a horny canine. "Rrraawwrrr...hhrrrr!"

Gasping for a moment from the filling of her sensitive pussy, she then told him, "Ahhh...o-oh that's it, you're dead...D-E-A-D...dead!" Her crimson scaled body then glowed with what seemed to be all of her magical strength.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Uhm, maybe we should go." Mar said, scooping Dorothy in his arms before fleeing into a trench nearby.

"Please don't hurt him, Ada! He's just hungry!" Dorothy yelped worriedly, "And uhm... horny..." she finished with a blush of embarrassment as she saw the giant Crimson mount Ada.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada didn't listen to Dorothy and promptly blasted Crimson with all her magic, causing the Foxasaurus to launch into the air and land outside of town, leaving a large crater. "There it's done."

Crimson didn't stir for a moment, appearing to be unconscious. His eyes then shot open, still filled with lust along with a fair amount of anger. He then arose from the ground and beat his muscular, furry chest before he moved back to town and threw Ada to the ground. "Rrrrawwrrrr!" With that dominating roar, he promptly pounced on top of the queen dragoness and started thrusting at a beastly speed. "Hhrrrr...."

Ada cried out in light pleasure while panting, feeling exhausted after using up all her magic. "So tired...can't fight...help me, dragon boy."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"D'aww, widdle goddess can't with the big bully?" Mar said out loud with a rather mocking tone.

"Brother!" Dorothy scowled.

"Gah- fine... But if Crimson grew so big from an experiment, it would hurt his body if I started to blast his cells... I can only transmute mass into energy if the subject has grown via some sort of,"

"TO HER!" Dorothy quickly intervened.

"What? We don't want Ada smaller! He'll crush her!" Mar replied.

"No, dummy! Make her bigger and stronger than him!" Dorothy explained, Mar looked over to the situation and then back at Dot. "No! Right NOW! Not after they're done!"

"You're no fun." Mar then focused on Ada, his ability to play and redirect energy surrounding Ada's body as she started to be fed with overwhelming amounts of energy and power, helping her muscular and curvy body expand many times Crimson's size in only a few minutes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson continued to thrust deeply into Ada before he managed to force himself inside Ada's pussy, the Foxasaurus quickly being unbirthed by the queen dragoness. "Rrrawwrrr?"

Ada murrs from the deep penetration, her walls squeezing Crimson's body like a furry dildo. "Mmhhh...well, I think we'll be okay...ahhh...for a while...nothing he can do while he's trapped in there."

A deep roar starts to escape from Ada's pussy as a trembling began deep within.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"So, uh..." Mar lost his speech midway as he found himself on top of one of Ada's thighs with Dot in his arms, the city and its surroundings having been completely covered by Ada's rear and legs, "Think maybe I went a bit overboard with all that energy?"

"Ada, are you and he okay?" Dorothy inquired, ignoring her brother as she looked up, obviously unable to tell from Ada's face since her giant chest blocked sight of even the sky.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada groaned and growled slightly, feeling something happening inside her womb. "Hhrrr...I don't know...my body's doing something to Crimson..." The queen dragoness roared out of both pleasure and pain as something happened deep within. After a few minutes, Ada labored before she squatted and laid a rather large dragon egg on the ground, squashing a building in the process. "Ahhh...that's better..." She then blinked in confusion and cried out, "An egg? How the hell did I lay an egg?!"

The large red colored egg remained still for a few moments before it started to shake slightly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Uhm... congratulations?" Mar casually said, shrugging his shoulders, Dorothy's jaw dropped.

"God... How...? What...?" She babbled, unable to believe what she was seeing, the egg had to be nearly bigger than the city!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The egg shook a few more times until cracks started to creep across it's red surface. Soon, a red scaled dragon emerged from the shell, growing rapidly until he was twice the size of Ada. Crimson observed his new look from his reflection across the ocean. "Hey, I look good. Rawrrr. Hmmm, and I can talk again."

"Oh, thank the gods, now maybe we can get you back to normal," declared Ada with a sigh of relief.

"Mmmm...nope, I like this new body. Plus, I'm hungry, later "mom"! Rrrawwrrr!" The crimson scaled dragon then proceeded to devour downtown, munching happily on the skyscrapers.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I think something went wrong." Mar observed, getting a dagger-stare from Dorothy.

"His body probably absorbed some of Ada's DNA... What are we going to do now?!" She gasped.

Mar looked over at the massive quadruped 'newborn' dragon, "Cool. So that giant salamander is actually your brother?" he asked Ada.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad