Join our server on Discord

Blue + Red = Chaos
Even though it had little effect on Mar, the glass of tequila was starting to have an effect on Ada, her actions becoming looser as they relaxed on her couch. "Heh...I guess you have a point..." She chuckled a bit before asking him with a wide grin, "Alright, now I'm curious. Just how much can you drink my sexy dragon if that tequila wasn't enough? A keg? Two? Twenty?"

(Sushi Bar)

"Yup, I like fish. I'll eat just about any kind of food really," he declared with a chuckle. "Anyways, that sounds fine to me, lets go in and order." He opened the door for Dorothy and entered with her. Upon seeing the menu hanging above, the fox's eyes widened a bit at the number of different types of sushi there were. Hmmm, I wonder how octopus tastes?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"We'd have to try and see, but right now I'm okay!" Mar admitted, already noticing the whiff on her bodily scent, "And I think you have enough, too!" he grinned, pulling Ada closer to his enormous self, "Maybe you need some consent, you looked lonely when I entered."

(Bar)

"So, ready to order, Crimson?" Dorothy giggled, taking a seat and since she was decided already she only needed to wait for the waitress.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm fine...just a little buzzed..." Ada declared, though she was just a bit wobbly from the drinks. She did smile towards Mar though, hugging him softly before telling him, "I'm glad you came though, Mar...it does get lonely around here sometimes..." She started to sweetly nuzzle his cheek, giving it a light lick as well.

(Sushi Bar)

Crimson's ears pointed straight up for a second, the fox blushing upon realizing he had gotten distracted by the menu. "Yup. I think I'll just go with what you suggested." He took a seat across Dorothy, the fox smiling upon getting a good look at her under the restaurant's lights. Gawds...she looks really cute in those glasses...I wonder...

"Hello there! Ready to order?" The waitress, an otter anthro, approached the table and looked towards the two with a cheery grin as she prepared her order pad.

Crimson blinked broke out his short stare, the fox uttering, "Oh yeah...um, I'll take some New York Rolls and some Sashimi."

"Okie dokie!" She scribbled the order on her pad and looked towards Dot, asking her, "And what would you like, hon?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, the sorceress of darkness, lonely, huh?" Mar coiled his tail around Ada's leg as he cuddled her up onto his hard chest, "Well, I'm free for some time... let's abuse that fact." He formed a dirty grin, immediately his claws dropped behind the fox girl, gripping her ample butt tightly.

(Bar)

"Gee! Same! I want an extra soy sauce please!" Dorothy added with a giggle, "Oh, and a Sprite Light for drink!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada squealed a little from the sudden ass grab, the vixen giving a light murr before telling Mar, "You sexy devil...you just can't get enough of my butt, eh." She turned around and rested her back against his chiseled chest. "My turn to tease you, dragon boy." Her plump ass then started to rub against his crotch teasingly.

(Sushi Bar)

"Alrighty, I'll take of this right away." The waitress then started to walk off to relay the order.

"Thanks!" Once they had finished ordering, Crimson returned his attention to Dorothy, not quite sure what to say to the cute dragoness before him. "Um...you look really lovely tonight, Dot." He blushed slightly as his tail shifted behind him.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ohh... that's better!" Mar grinned widely, feeling her rump tease his groin, "Aaaahhh... you know that's my favorite!" he said with a big smile, feeling as his pouch parted to let his enormous member poke out, its sheer size even as it was flaccid was enough to gave her a feel of what was about to come out.

(Bar)

"Aww, you're so sweet... although this was so sudden I didn't have time to fix myself up! I must look too scrawny, gee!" Dorothy giggled, covering her maw as she laughed, her hair was indeed a bit scrawny and in need of some combing, but it was still as beautifully resplandescent as always.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hehe, getting excited...good." Ada smirked as she felt his member start to emerge and poke her tempting ass. The vixen paused for a moment to remove her magical robe, leaving the fox girl in a revealing black bra and panties. "Mmm, so how bad do you want it, dragon boy?" she asked in a sultry tone, her plump rear rubbing roughly against his growing cock.

(Sushi Bar)

"Oh, you look great, Dorothy. Don't worry about that." Crimson smiled with a little more confidence though his tail still continued to wag slightly from looking at the white haired dragoness.

"Hope you two are ready!" The waitress suddenly appeared with a couple of plates of sushi along with their drinks. After setting them down for the two, she gave a cheery grin and told them, "I'll be back in a bit to check on you both. Enjoy your meal!"

After the server left, Crimson fumbled a bit with his chopsticks before getting them in position. "Well, let's dig in. I can't wait to try this stuff."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmrrr... as bad as you want my cock inside." Mar declared, his large appendage swelling to its full length, almost lifting Ada up, "And I can see you've been practising magic with your chest too!" he said, fixating his eyes on her boobs, "Anything you wanna tell me?"

(Bar)

"Teehee... bon appetit!" Dorothy giggled, grabbing her pair of chopsticks, bathing a piece of sushi in extra soy sauce to later eat it, a delightful smile appearing over her cute face as she chewed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Removing the last of her clothing, the naked sorceress laughed lightly and told Mar, "Why yes, I have used a bit of magic there." Ada turned around and jiggled her creamy furred rack at the lusty dragon, giving him a sly grin. "You like them, dragon boy. Maybe you'd like to try them out with that sexy meat of yours." The red vixen then started to slide his cock between her cleavage to give him a good titty fuck.

(Sushi Bar)

After negotiating with the chopsticks, Crimson started to dip one of the sushi rolls in some soy sauce. Giving it a moment of apprehension, he decided to try it, a similar smile appearing across his muzzle. "Mmm, you were right, Dot. This stuff is really good." He happily continued eating the rest of his meal with Dorothy, the fox enjoying the content grin across her lips.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Woah..." Mar said as the tits bounced in front of him, "You really had it all planned didn't you?!" he said excitedly, his cock twitching as it squirted some pre over Ada's fluffy chest.

(Bar)

"So, Crimson," she stopped, to pour herself some drink in her glass, "What is your present project about?" Dorothy asked, smiling cutely.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad