Join our server on Discord

Blue + Red = Chaos
"Heh, there's only room for one crazed and ravenous dragon on this planet, sis!" Crimson grabs the western hemisphere of the Earth and quickly eats Canada, gaining even more girth and muscle.

"Ha, there's barely room for one of us in the entire universe!" Ada then swallows Australia without a second thought, causing her to match her brother's growth. The queen dragoness then roared as she was filled with more power before she breathed fire all over Crimson.

"Uh yeah...fire doesn't work very well on fire dragons...stupid, hehe." Crimson then chuckled before he floated off into space. "Eh, I'm going to Mars, I'm going to see if tastes like cherries or not."

"No, I won't let you! This is my universe! I shaped it twice in my image and I'll do it a third time!" She grabbed onto Crimson's leg, but was kicked off.

"Oh, if I devour the whole universe then that means I can do whatever I want? Like make Dorothy into a goddess? Oh sis, you're a genius!" He then swallows Mars before remarking, "Hmmm, tastes like dirt! Oh well, more power." Grins as he flexes his bigger biceps for the solar system to see. "Rawr!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Left standing on a little piece of left-over ground surrounded by the remaining ocean, Mar pondered, "Maybe helping her grow so much wasn't my best idea."

"What are we going to do?! They are two giants out of control!" Dorothy whined.

"I know a way to stop Ada, but I don't know if I'll be able to stop Crimson. That's sort of your problem."

"What?!" gasped the young dragoness, "Well, you made him like that, didn't you?" he glared.

"Uhm..." Dorothy stayed silent, not believing her brother had bested her in an argument in a logical way, "R-Right... How are you going to stop Ada anyway? Do you have any good strategy or,"

"ADA!" Mar roared, "YOUR BUTT's SO FAT THE ONLY REASON YOU'RE NOT GETTING FATTER IS BECAUSE IT HAGGLES ALL THE FOOD!"

"...A very insulting lame joke..." Dorothy folded her ears back.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
After swallowing Venus, Ada then somehow managed to her Mar's taunt before she chuckled towards the Earth. "Ah, I needed some water to wash down that other planet." The queen dragoness then swallowed Earth, sending Dot and Mar into the pit of her stomach. "Hehe, there we go...getting stronger, hrrrrr!" She now stretched across the length of the solar system, her muscles and curves continuing to expand.

"Not strong enough!" boomed a voice from another galaxy as Crimson vacuumed up and devoured a whole galaxy. "You're too slow, sis!" taunted the red salamander before chowed on another galaxy, causing his rippling muscles and his member to grow larger still.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I guess that didn't work." Dorothy flat-stared at Mar.

"She just needs a mirror or something to see her reflection and she'll become conscious of it, don't worry." Mar ascertained, "This place's pretty dark."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada roared in delight as she felt her self growing to the size of a large galaxy with her scaly butt becoming plumper. "Ahhh...let's see that idiot beat that."

"Hey, sis. Wow, you look so small." Crimson then waved from high above, his body taking up about half the universe. "Well, let's finish it off then." He then opened his mouth and started inhaling the rest of reality inside of his huge jaws.

"What?! No, I don't want to go in there!" Ada tried to struggle, but couldn't overcome the overgrown dragon's power as she was swallowed along with the remainder of the universe.

Crimson let out a big burp before he rubbed his belly. "Ah, that was good...for a light lunch anyways." He then thought for a moment as he floated within the empty white space of nothingness. "Hmmm, so how do I restart the universe anyways?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions