Join our server on Discord

Wake Up people
Hello people, come on and wake up. I need pics of Leomon And Garurumon seperate from each other. I posted this message before yesturday like noonish.
Relax we aren't here to serve you, you'll get it when you get it. If you want it so badly improve your h-searching skills and go find them yourself.
If you want digi that much, you should really be checking the main furry sites, like yiffstar.com or fchan.us
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Careful guy. We can be quite mean if we want/choose to.
And post on one thread only, please. Don't post multiple threads with the same topic/goal/charity work. Sankyu.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Agreed, including this you have 4 threads that had the same info as one. If you want a thread moved look below the name of the forum and click on one of the moderators' names, then send them a private message (option at bottom) asking you to move said thread.
(10-29-2008 09:54 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Agreed, including this you have 4 threads that had the same info as one. If you want a thread moved look below the name of the forum and click on one of the moderators' names, then send them a private message (option at bottom) asking you to move said thread.

Hey yo, my bad