Join our server on Discord

Gamers curse and yell...bla bla bla
Nope, I treat my hardware with care. It costs way too much. But I do remember jumping up and down on the bed back when I was 16 and scored the first goal to Toho at Captain Tsubasa, while I screamed "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (goal in Spanish)
Worse than a guy, really.
Fortunately there was nobody at home.
[Image: glitterfy103310282D32.gif]
(12-06-2008 07:32 AM)Kurtz Wrote: But I hate those who take it out on the controller. Most times, it's the player's fault and not the controller's fault. I just tell the player to sober the fuck up and just play for the fun.

Remind me never to share a home with you Captain Reality :P. But yeah, it's best not to throw a controller...i did it once and the controller's thumb stick has a mind of its own...in case you were wondering, i was playing Halo 3.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well at least I treat my machine with care, I just started playing Grand Theft Auto after my brother finished his game. I gotta say that I suck at the game, and I don't throw the controller, even though I hold a grudge on the PS3...>.>
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
One time when I was young, I threw my gameboy accross the room and smashed it against a wall a yard away, it broke in half. That was the last time I threw anything related to videogames, yet it was the controllers fault I kept losing, it's delay time was like half a second.