Join our server on Discord

Gamers curse and yell...bla bla bla
Suprisingly, other than BIA:EIB, I'm real quiet when I'm playing any game. Cards, videogames, board games, anything.

My dad says he wants to take me to Vegas when I turn 21, because of my poker face.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
That's half sad...half funny. I'm quiet to, for the most part. I like to talk when I'm having a hell of a lot of fun, like with starocean, or if the games flatout funny I don't mind people talking while I play.
I'm dead silent when playing games, and I keep a very calm face about me.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
I've only thrown the controler twice the lastest of which broke the batterypack which I sort of fixed. and sorry for re awakening this thread. One more thing, I played halo 3 one time on multiplayer and in the match it was an assult and I was pwning like crazy. too bad it was a social or i would hav had general grade skill... anyvase, on the very last assult for my team which was the final round I'm just 2 secondnds away from the flag plant and the most usleless player on my team snipes me and scores the damn point. I ened up throwuing the controller for the first time.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Fuck dude, I went ape shit one time. I was like 14 and I was playing Pokemon Stadium, trying to earn a Surfing Pikachu. I fucked that controller up.

But some people I know IRL actually become destructive of my property or violent towards me if I win at like Smash Bros or Soul calibur too much. I do brag alot but shit, it is just a game.
The whiney bitches and cocky bastards on Halo piss me off so much. Case-in-point I haven't been playing for months, I booted up a couple days ago and have been enjoying a few rounds every couple days. I log on one day to a guy calling people out by name and going "Oh (insert name) you sound like a loser, I'm gonna own you" etc. I have a mic but usually have it switched off unless I'm working on a team. Anyhow, come the end of the game me and the kid he was calling out most of the lobby time whooped him good, I beat him by 10 kills, the other kid by 9. Then there are players like Kundral mentioned, just today I shottyed a guy and he was dead for a good two seconds, then bam, sniped in the face by the guy on my team who took his shot way to late.

I get frustrated, but only when I'm playing with total idiots/assholes who are deliberately ruining the session, or not participating and wasting a spot. Actually I have lots of fun betraying people who are AFK for more than half of a match.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I get generally pissed off at Fatal Frame games; that's something I realized, I can't take a scare, so instead of getting coward like I supress it by cursing as loudly as I can each time a defigurated girl appears floating upside down in front of my camera's view finder.

Also, now that I'm playing Fatal Frame III, I generally curse 80% of the time because of the big, spectacularly delined ass they gave to Rei, the main character <3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Never thrown a controller once. Sworn some times because either I knew I had something so close and I know I made the small mistake that led to me losing/dying, or something that randomly appears, kills you and clinches a game. (E.g. no lives left, die).

But I hate those who take it out on the controller. Most times, it's the player's fault and not the controller's fault. I just tell the player to sober the fuck up and just play for the fun.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yeah but if we all played for fun, http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Ma...vingFunGuy
Those guys would have nothing to bitch about.
I hate losing battles in RPGs. Period. I never Save. lol.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad