Join our server on Discord

Gamers curse and yell...bla bla bla
Yeah....I get very competitive too....I only curse half the time, but I try not to....I'm sure if my controller had a mouth it be cursing 24/7 from me busting the battery pack....yeah, I threw it.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
It's okay, there are some people who just can't take losing, my brother broke my gameboy in half by throwing it a yard straight into a brick wall, I was quite angry at him but aside from that I understood how he felt.
Medtroi, Game Overs: 219, I'd be pissed to if I had 219 game overs on like the 5th level alone.
All I remember hurling meters and meters away has been my tennis racket for losing one Game of a Match I later won by like 2-0 rofl.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I've gotten mad at games after repeated losses, yes. I usually keep it to a short curse though and not some overblown outburst AVGN style. I never take it out on the controller or anything like that either.

If you were to play Ninja Gaiden for NES however, I think you'll understand why some gamers cuss and throw controllers, particularly when birds are present.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I always let my frustration out but I don't break things that you don't play them. IT costs money, if they break something THEY have to pay them ;D. Besides if there's something I need help on or missed anything I would have to either not play the game or just find a gamefaq to know what I'm doing.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Oh, another game that makes me yell and curse is Resident Evil: Director's Cut and Resident Evil Code: X Veronica, regardless of Big T calling me newb, I simply hate Cerberuses >< CURSE YOU MUTANT DOGS!!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(10-28-2008 06:20 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Oh, another game that makes me yell and curse is Resident Evil: Director's Cut and Resident Evil Code: X Veronica, regardless of Big T calling me newb, I simply hate Cerberuses >< CURSE YOU MUTANT DOGS!!
WHAT three headed dogs are cool! >.>
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The one game I got mad at was Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood, on multiplayer.

Me and my dad were playing this one level, where we had to navigate our team through trenches to capture an Artillery Gun placement, and we kept getting killed. Almost every five seconds, we were getting shot, and almost every three seconds, I was swearing at the top of my lungs. We never did finish that level.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I love Cerberi! I do yell and cuss a lot when I beat the living dead out of my classmates in Narutimate Accel: 3.

Or Vice-Versa.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I cuss a lot when people keep talking about this and that while they watch me, one time this guy kept trying to coach me how to play, and I put the controller down during the second to last boss (mini boss) and told him to shut the fuck up, afterwards learning I had died in that period. I told him to get out and I owned the mini boss in 32 seconds and the boss in 3 minutes without him.