Join our server on Discord

Guilmon And Flamedramon Hentai
You "vERY sorry TGOD. I complety forgot. I will post t ASAP
(10-26-2008 09:28 AM)TheGatesOfDeath Wrote:
(10-26-2008 09:26 AM)Crim Wrote: My God, he's drowning himself at the POOL, but not IN it. Made of win!

dude, you make no sense to me, unless i missed the point.

I was analyzing the picture. He's in a pool chair and every inch of him is covered in seed. I connected some dots.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
(10-26-2008 09:38 AM)Crim Wrote:
(10-26-2008 09:28 AM)TheGatesOfDeath Wrote:
(10-26-2008 09:26 AM)Crim Wrote: My God, he's drowning himself at the POOL, but not IN it. Made of win!

dude, you make no sense to me, unless i missed the point.

I was analyzing the picture. He's in a pool chair and every inch of him is covered in seed. I connected some dots.

oh..... now i see, but i like this one better.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This time i need lots of pics of Leomon and wargururumon. First come first serve
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DG1SW86Z Here ya go.
(10-27-2008 07:49 AM)RyanCruey Wrote: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DG1SW86Z Here ya go.

dude, somethings wrong. the files arent there. the link takes me to another website. I thought you said its was through winrar?
Okay apperantly you dont know how mega upload works so ill help you. In the close top right hand corner there is something that says enter code. When you enter the code it takes you to a page. Wait approximatley 45 seconds. Or may be more depending on how fast your computer is. But anyway once the time is done it will say download when you click download instead of hitting open hit save. Then save it to the place you want it. Its 89.99 MB of flash Video and pictres. So yeah get some popcorn. If you dont know how to use it still post and ill throw pictures up with it.