Crush:Unknown
Love intrest:Klaus
Picture:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: BLOODYANIME.png]
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Crystal was walking around Looking around."Please......Don't let there be my Mother and father at the corner.." Crystal Thought Crystal had been waiting for a chance to go to dan's house that She knew her Mother and father were out looking for her so she can't go to Dan's. Crystal ran arcoss the way to Dan's and she waitied for awhile.
♥♥♥♥hate♥♥♥or♥♥♥hate♥♥♥♥♥
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Yugi wondered around listening to Fall For You on her mp3."boring boring boring" the short haired brawler thought.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Crystal saw a Short Haired brawler walking around."who's That? Is that another brawler?!" She thought to herself.Crystal who was dressed like her best friend alice but looked like her Bother best friend runo Had ran up to the Other Brawler."hello! Are you a Bralwer? are you a girl or boy? whats your name?" Crystal asked.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
"Yes I'm a brawler.I'm female and my name is Yugi M. Shinra.Nice to meet you"Yugi would then bow.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Lets Brawl!" Crystal giggled."I am the Ventrus Bakugan Master! So fear my Skytress!" Crystal said."Gate Card Open!" She yelled.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
"Fine,Gate Card Open!"Yugi and the hyper girl were transported to Vestroia."I must warn you now.There is no way your gonna win."Yugi smiled.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Crystal throws a Ability Card down."Bakugan Brawl! Serpaniod stand!" She yelled.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Yugi threw down a gate card"Bakugan Brawl!" Yugi would glow yellow"Go Haos Dragonoid!"
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan