Join our server on Discord

A little early, but...
Heyyyy, can't you varnish or liqueur it up?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(10-24-2008 08:06 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: No, it really wasn't. You spent an hour and a half on something that will only help you for the next hour or so you waste on that stupid thing. That hour and a half could have spent doing something beneficial to yourself and possibly others. 10 years from now the ability to carve a pumpkin probably won't help you much unless you plan on being a craftsman, and even then there are better ways to spend your time practicing.

I'll let you know when I feel the need to take life advice from someone nine years younger than me. If I deem it as time well spent with other people in a social setting, then that's what it was to me. Case dismissed. Shut up now.

(10-24-2008 08:17 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Or maybe next year you can try the same or different designs and actually sell them for Halloween! I'm sure there'll be more than one person that will be interested!

I've never thought of turning it into an enterprise...but interesting idea :p

(10-24-2008 08:21 AM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: Aw it comes down to the fun he had while making it and enjoying the fruits of his labor! It came out beautifully, so it was worth it, even for a moment.

Dingdingdingdingding!

(10-24-2008 09:42 AM)Kurtz Wrote: Still, sweet pumpkin, Sen!

Thanks! ^^

(10-24-2008 01:34 PM)UnknownH Wrote: You really have to sell it when you say that. But great pumpkin. Too bad you can't cover it with something like plastic or shellac.

Yeah, I coulda shellacked it, but I didn't think of that until after it had gone all moldy n' gross. Apparently spreading petroleum jelly on the exposed flesh can keep it from rotting so quickly. Something to try for next time.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Oh, and thanks Tigerlily! I didn't see your reply until just now. I'm glad you enjoyed it. ^^
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Wait, only now I realize the harshness of the reality when the effort goes (kinda) to waste because of the Pumpkin rotting >< Ouch, one good dragon goes to the garbage, not faiiiiirrrr! Must be the downside of Halloween :(
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Why so serious? I suppose that's the way I am.
Anyhow selling pumpkin designs sounds like a good way to spend time.
Imagine the profits of selling your Jack-o-lanterns, it should be good as selling cakes or treats during any holiday season. You could be making a good bit of moolah.
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:Imagine the profits of selling your Jack-o-lanterns, it should be good as selling cakes or treats during any holiday season. You could be making a good bit of moolah.

*Drake-o-lanterns. lol.

Wait, can we name your future marketing product?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(10-26-2008 01:48 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote:
Quote:Imagine the profits of selling your Jack-o-lanterns, it should be good as selling cakes or treats during any holiday season. You could be making a good bit of moolah.

*Drake-o-lanterns. lol.

Wait, can we name your future marketing product?

Of course we can, if it succeeds it'll be your household name, isn't it right? Drake-o-lanterns sounds nice.
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
'course, I'm the godfather of pumpkins, it's my newest title. And to commemorate it, I'll make ya an offer you can't refuse. 60% to me, 40% for the rest sounds fair!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Or you could say Drago-lanterns. That might work.