Join our server on Discord

A little early, but...
Omgosh that's the best pumpkin face I've ever seen!
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Quote:
Quote: Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Megidramon Pumpkin much?
Heh, thats the best pumpkin i've ever seen! Hope it doesn't rot away before the 31st!

Alas, it's already gone out with the garbage. It was about 70% mush, and with all the mold it was showing, it was only a matter of time before it collapsed in on itself or made us all sick. Oh well...I'll make sure to take steps to preserve the next one.

You could always try freezing it next time, that should work because the ice should slow down the biodegraditory processy thing.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
If I could trust my neighbourhood, I'd have left it outside. That usually seems to make it keep indefinitely. However, when sketchy and/or drunk people abound, pumpkins are bound to broken. :/
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Hehe, that's when you set the candle on one of those massive rat traps, or set some rat traps around it.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(10-23-2008 11:46 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: It's a shame it was an hour and a half out of your time, so let me ask you, do you value your time much? Or is it something to spend freely like money in Northpoint :P

It was time well spent, considering that there were eight other people there, carving pumpkins also.
[/quote]
No, it really wasn't. You spent an hour and a half on something that will only help you for the next hour or so you waste on that stupid thing. That hour and a half could have spent doing something beneficial to yourself and possibly others. 10 years from now the ability to carve a pumpkin probably won't help you much unless you plan on being a craftsman, and even then there are better ways to spend your time practicing.
Or maybe next year you can try the same or different designs and actually sell them for Halloween! I'm sure there'll be more than one person that will be interested!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Aw it comes down to the fun he had while making it and enjoying the fruits of his labor! It came out beautifully, so it was worth it, even for a moment.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Quote:No, it really wasn't. You spent an hour and a half on something that will only help you for the next hour or so you waste on that stupid thing. That hour and a half could have spent doing something beneficial to yourself and possibly others. 10 years from now the ability to carve a pumpkin probably won't help you much unless you plan on being a craftsman, and even then there are better ways to spend your time practicing.

Does the word 'fun' even run past you, once?

Still, sweet pumpkin, Sen!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(10-24-2008 08:06 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: No, it really wasn't. You spent an hour and a half on something that will only help you for the next hour or so you waste on that stupid thing. That hour and a half could have spent doing something beneficial to yourself and possibly others. 10 years from now the ability to carve a pumpkin probably won't help you much unless you plan on being a craftsman, and even then there are better ways to spend your time practicing.

Fun? Memories? Sharing your creation with other people so that they can see what you made?

Why so Serious? xD
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
You really have to sell it when you say that. But great pumpkin. Too bad you can't cover it with something like plastic or shellac.