Join our server on Discord

A planetary RP?
I've been looking at things like Physics of the Impossible and Spore and I had the idea for a planetary roleplay, maybe running with the grades of PotI and with quickness like Spore, but a little modified, I.E. you can have Late Type-0 civilizations to Type-4s cruising around without them just having to tackle immense physics problems, and not so much different time-stream, CPT-reversed universes (Conversion Parity Time reversed universes, in which matter is antimatter, left is right, and time runs backwards) and such. I'll go into more detail now, if anyone wants to read, if not, just skip to the next line.

Civilizations:

Type-0: We are a type-0 civilization. We use dead plants (Oil and coal) to power ourselves.

Type-1: This is a civilization that can use the power of their entire home planet, and generally uses a lot more energy too. They have spaceships to travel to stars.

Type-2: These people can utilize the entire power of their solar system, using a lot more energy. They have more advanced spaceships, and thus travel to farther stars.

Type-3: A type-3 civilization colonizes on a galactic scale, essentially the Borg and people like that. They use all the resources of their planets, and building a 10-lightyear-long pole would be well within their grasp, to get a picture of their power. They are not however the strongest. You have to ask to be a Type-3.

Type-4: This is where I stray from the book a bit more. A type-4 can travel to parallel universes and whole other galaxies, sweeping either a swath of destruction or building a coalition of others, and such. Time travel back to the point they invented it is well within their grasp, as well as Faster-Than-Light travel. These you have to ask AND have a good reason to be. Not to say you don't need a reason for Type-3, but you'll need a better one here.

Now, if there are any questions or comments, please respond. I'm not sure to make this or just not, and I'd like your input. Feel free to ask any question about this, and I will answer to the best of my ability.
[Image: .gif][Image: .gif]
Click on the eggs to level them up and hope they hatch!
3 days left before my eggs die
Sounds interesting. I'll need more information on this game, to decide whether it'd be playable or not, but you have my attention.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan