Join our server on Discord

The most awesome can be deadly.
RMAK: *grabs ratchet's hands, pulling her off with her onto the ground near a Transport Warthog* Get in quick! *sees GMSG and throws him in the back* you too, crazy dino! *gets in the driving seat and starts the engine revving it as she waits for Ratchet*

Fiero: oooh...wh-who're you...? *slightly dazed*
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Black jumped onto the left and Ratchet landed hanging on the right. Silver crashed the Ghost into the dying scarab and landed on the back, hanging off like the other two. Sean pulled up next to them on a mongoose.
Sean:Lets go.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
*Tyres squeal on the warthog as RMAK floors it*

RMAK: Yeah lets rock this baby! *honks the horn triumphantly as the scarab behind them explodes in a giant blue fireball*
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ghostiemon: By my calculations the resultant shrapnel; will decimate evrything within the next 3 minutes.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
RMAK: Shut the hell up jelly boy, we'll make it! *pulls the car into a hole in an old infrastructure of a Dock* Sean get in here, we'll be safe! *Climbs out* Everybody help put the car on it's side, we might need an extra shield!

Fiero: wha...?
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Everyon got off the warthog and with Silver hanging off the back it flipped. Hows that?
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
RMAK: good, now get down unless you want to be a thorn in airport security's ass all your life. *takes cover behind the upturned warthog, whilst pulling the unconcious GMSG and Fiero next to her* Boys...
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Silver: I think I'll just stand over here, I won't fit down there.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
RMAK: yeah right...it's because of GMSG isn't it? *nod to the dinosaur, whose nose is making homage in her bosom*
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
silver: More like i would have to fold myself up to a third and then pull my wings in. That fucking hurts!
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz