Join our server on Discord

The most awesome can be deadly.
Fiero: *lands on an Elite* ooof...

Elite: wrrrug? rig nulag helos (Translation: wtf? they're throwing sexy males! and this ones kinda cute...)

Fiero: um...

RMAK: Incoming, Fiero stop humping the elites and start blasting!

Fiero I don't come with weapons! i'm the personificaton of GMSG's pervertedness for crying out loud! all i have is this! *holds up a 12 inch dildo*

RMAK: *leads two Elites with her 'K* erm...just hit them or pleasure them with it! either way, just knock them senseless!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Silver: *Lands on the back with Ratchet.* Alright, can you disable it from here.

Ratchet: I need this damn access panel removed.

Silver puts his hand through the panel.

Sean: Incoming Ghost!

Silver: Mine!

Wolf: *Blasted by fuel rod cannon* WHEEEEE! *Hits scarab wall*
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
RMAK: *walks down to where Silver and Ratchet are* hey, can you operate the main gun there? cuz i feel the need for some payback on our dinosaur friend...

Fiero: *tongue kissing an elite on the top deck* mmmm...you're so hot in that combat armour...but i'd like to see your commando armour *winks*
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Silver: *launches at the ghost and headbutts through the glass* Come here!

Ratchet: Hold on, just pass me that three headed screwdriver from my belt would you?

Wolf: *Dropkicks Fieros elite* Dammit pay attention, here take my sword I've got two of them.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Fiero: um...don't you have a sidearm, or something that isn't phallic shaped? i don't want bleeding ass muscle again...I'm never using chopsticks again...

RMAK: *reaches into her belt and retrieves the screwdriver* there you go.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
ratchet: Dammit, its in alien.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
RMAK: you don't say... *punches a paw into the access panel and rips it out of the wall* there you go...

Fiero: *sitting on the front of the scarab, just above the main cannon* mmm...
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
ratchet: That had instructions on, I needed that, I really did. Screw it C4. * Plants charge.*
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
RMAK: What about the main firing gun? *spots a joystick in the control desk* Aha! *grabs it, turning it right and the entire scarab lurched right*

Fiero: Waaaaaagh!!! *hanging onto the tip of the scarab, dangling in front of the scarab's main blaster, whimpering*
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ratchet: Everybody off!

Black threw himself off the scarab grabbing Fiero as he goes. Silver had managed to steal the ghost but had to steer outside the ship, with his feet.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz