Join our server on Discord

Zanea's Tales gets Phoenix Downed?
http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/showthread.php?tid=6175&page=1

Check, now tell me, guys. Is anyone interested in re-playing this RPG? I still have all my mechanics and stuff for the RPG saved in my HD so I can easily re-create any sort of field we might need. The same rules will apply unless there's any conflict we can talk about. Everybody is welcome, and nobody needs excuses, if you like this kind of game, then say so, and I'll start recruiting people for the play.

Long story short for lazy bums that don't wanna read the plot: The world of Zanea is a medieval-like place divided in two large continents (If I remember well, haven't even read myself x_x), and the people in it are just learning about alchemy, the almight source of a mixture of chemistry and magic. A mage named Mobius was involved in an accident and this caused him to mix his genes with those of a drake, turning himself into an hybrid of a man and a dragon, so now, seeing the imperfection of the human beings thanks to his newly acquired power, he plans on executing humanity to free Zanea from uh... corruption I guess. No one has seen Mobius yet (Except those that were playing already), but a group of mercenaries has been hired to survey the recently destroyed areas of Sin Town, where a Guild is located.

I'm still pondering if I'm gonna reset the entire RPG or start it from scratch again with new characters. But that, guys, all depends on you. If there's loads of people interested in it we might have to restart, 'cause there were high leveled characters playing already rofl. Anyway! Your call.

Anyone wanna res ZT then?

Ask questions here if need be.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
well I wouldn't mind giving it a try again x3
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Memememememe!!!!! :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The Kurtz is ready to draw his sword again! Or... his staff. Uhh. Yeah. I'm ready to start this again! :3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Is that even a question? Of course you should!! I would love to play since I wasn't registered last year. Please, rez it! I'll lend you some Phoenix Downs if you need them! ^_^ If you do decide to bring it back, PM me or just post it here so I can send you a profile. :)
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
yay about older and new players showing up. Okay, start sending profiles already! Use PM system so we can talk about 'em in private. Don't post them here, unless you're trying to ask a question or something related, okay? :3

Thanks in advance!

Oh and by the way, if you're an older player and wanna get your profile back, I got them with the Base Stats and Abilities set 'n saved! So all you need to do is contact me and I'll give it back to you! (And from the looks of it, it appears we'll have to reset the RPG XD), soooooo... Start sending profiles dammit!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Soma's back to kick some ass ^^
To see some of my artwork Click here
I'll be kicking the most ass!