cock size:
----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Dark
Sex: Male
Looks like: [Image: ForDarkveemon.jpg?t=1224046465]
Weapon: Sliver sword
cock size: 10 inches long, 2 inches thick

---------------------------------------------------------

"Let go of me you fucking son of bitches!" Dark yelled, suggling to brake hold of the Vampmon's hold and save Aqua's life as she is getting the blood sucked out of her and getting raped.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Name: Vee
Sex: Male
Looks like: A Veemon...?
Weapon: n/a
cock size: 7 to 8 inches long, 2.5 inches thick.

~~~

Good thing someone intervened at the last moment, taking down the Vampmon raping and sucking the life out of Aqua, and at the same time taking care of the one holding back Dark. A Flamedramon stood further off, armor gleaming in the moonlight as he jumped down, de-digivolving back to his rookie state.

"Need a hand?" He asked. "Name's Vee, by the way."
Veemon's Followers
Dark took a few deep breaths, running over to his closet, punching the door open, and grabbing a sliver sword. Dark look at the vampmon that was raping Aqua, jumping at him, using his wings to add power to his jump, slamming into the vampmon, stabbing with right though his digi-core. "Go back to the hell you spawn from." Dark said heartlessly as he remove his sword, looking at the other vampmon, jumps at him and starts to stab him over and over again until it was nothing left of him. Dark when over to Aqua, carefully picking her head up, resting it in his lap, looking at Vee. "It there anyway to save her?" Dark said, nearly in tears. "The name is...Dark." Dark said afterward.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vee shook his head, sighing and scratching the back of his head. "I'm not sure.." He mumbled, glancing away as he felt a touch uncomfortable by the situation, as he felt a touch useless.
Veemon's Followers
Aqua weakly looked at Dark. "Dark...please...kill me." Aqua said. "Why Aqua?" Dark said, going into tears. "Becuse...I don't...want to...kill you......" Aqua said, passing away some what. "Aqua? Aqua!" Dark said, shacking Aqua a bit before grabbing his sword. "I'm so sorry, Aqua." Dark said as he stabs Aqua's digicore, killing her all together. Dark was crying hard, holding onto Aqua's body untill she breaks up into data, Dark slowly stops crying, looking at his sword. "I want to kill them, I want kill all of them!!!" Dark yelled, looking at Vee.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vee shook his head and looked away, eyes still shut before he began to walk off. He had no beef against ALL the Vampmon, only the ones that did this sort of thing. Otherwise he wanted nothing to do with his 'going to attempt Vampmon massacre'.
Veemon's Followers
"You're possibly going agnest my kill all idea, right?" Dark said. "I want to stop stuff like this happening to other people so they can live peaceful lives." Dark said, armor digivoling to DarkFlamedramon, grabbing a picec of what was a table, setting it on fire, tosses it onto the bed. "Let it burn." Dark said, walking outside with his sword in hand.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vee looked over his shoulder, frowning. "Of course I'm against it. No matter what, a few bad digimon doesn't mean the whole species should have to suffer. Not ALL Vampmon are bad." He responded, turning to face Dark. "I'm sure there's an alternate solution to all of this, or whatever."
Veemon's Followers
"An alternate solution? Do you have someone kill by them? Any friends? Any lovers? Anyone?" Dark said, looking at Vee, putting his sword on to his shoulder.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds